Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1164

Årstid | Forår

Måned | Marts

Latest topics
» it wasn't me! ~James~
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyToday at 1:18 by Phoenix

» Wupsi dupsi - Lori [XXX]
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyYesterday at 23:49 by Lori

» Just a littel bite (Sajro)
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyYesterday at 21:01 by Sajro

» Anti corona virus emne søgning
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyYesterday at 19:49 by Dust

» I have news! (Dannika J.)
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyYesterday at 15:33 by Dannika J.

» Fest for Draconianer og Dragonlycans
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyYesterday at 10:00 by Dust

» To baby or not to baby (Delilah)
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyYesterday at 8:25 by Sean

» Åh herligt, flere udfordringer - Alec (XXX)
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyFre 27 mar - 20:09 by Alec

» Sikke en overraskelse - Dannika
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan EmptyFre 27 mar - 19:30 by Dannika J.

Top posting users this month
Dust
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Voteba13I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Voteba14I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Voteba15 
Luce
I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Voteba13I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Voteba14I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Voteba15 
Jake
Rafaela
Sean
Phoenix
Genevira
Marcus
Asher
Gabriel

Statistics
Der er i alt 199 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Button

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 160800 indlæg in 8419 subjects

I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan

Go down

I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Empty I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan

Indlæg by Seth on Man 10 feb - 16:38

Tid: Formiddag.
Sted: Et stykke udenfor Bloodrage.
Omgivelser: Ingen andre - kun skovens dyr og lyde.
Vejr: En del blæst, men det holder tørt - for nu.
Outfit: Link her
@Lorcan

Seth looked around himself as he casually strolled towards the village. It had been ages since he'd been back here - and last time he went here, he'd had his men with him. This time, however, he had wanted to go out on his own, giving his guys orders to just follow instructions as usual, and what the minimum amount of pay they should accept, was.

So here he was, on his own, walking the road in the forest, though staying clear of the elves' part of the forest. He knew he should be arrived at the village in an hour at most, which was a good thing, as he was starting to get sort of hungry, and in a village full of barbarians, it was extremely easy for someone such as himself to get the nourishment he needed. To push other people over the edge. His neutral expression was, as always, fairly unapproachable as he walked along, several knives and a knuckleduster hidden in his clothes with no way of seeing them, despite his clothes being sort of tight.
Seth
Seth

Antal indlæg : 14
Evner/magibøger : Bloodlust Empowerment

Tilbage til toppen Go down

I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Empty Re: I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan

Indlæg by Lorcan on Man 10 feb - 18:07

Lorcan walked through the dense forest, as he let his snout glide over the ground covered in low and not too dense grass here and there. There was a fresh smell in the air, like it had only rained not long ago in the forest, so it was still a little moist some places. He stepped with one paw forward, just to feel the ground, before his ear´s rotated a little at the sound of something in the grass, not long from him. He slowly got down a little, moved his shoulder´s slightly, as he pounded the ground, after having moved a little closer.. as he did it, a bird flew up. In his maned wolf form, he ran all that he could, jumped a tree root, as he snapped after the bird with his jaws filled with teeth, only to capture the wing. He turned his head from side to side, to get it to stop struggling, but when it glided out of his grip and tried to flee, he walked after it, only to bite down at the neck, before he looked up, only to notice, that he had followed the stupid bird out of the dense part of the forest and right near... who was what?.

He tilted his head a little, as he stood only few meter´s from the person with beautiful white hair. He opened his mouth and licked his lips, the baby blue eyes looking at him, as he took the black bird into his mouth, as it hanged down with its lower body out of his mouth, before he turned as he ran towards the forest to find shelter and safety, so he could eat the bird by himself. He stopped shortly when he turned, just to look at the stranger for a moment, before his ear´s moved a little, as he jumped into the dense forest, as he moved with ease around, with the long legs. He stopped a little away from the place, as he laid down, before he started to eat the bird, with blood splattering against the creme fur of his, as he looked towards the place where he could skimt the stranger a little.. just to be ready if he was to follow. The scent.. had scared him, all blood had run cold inside of him, but why he didn´t know. The guy was clearly one of money, the way he dressed...
Lorcan
Lorcan

Antal indlæg : 3
Evner/magibøger : Evne: Tids Frys | Time Freeze

I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan Empty Re: I don't think I've seen you here before... / Lorcan

Indlæg by Seth on Tors 13 feb - 20:32

He had just been walking along minding his own business, when an animal suddenly just charged out of the bushes... And a peculiar one at that. At least, he couldn't remember having seen one of those before... He couldn't quite place exactly what it was,but it looked to be a canine of some sort, at least, and one of the bigger ones.

Raising an eyebrow, he stopped, hands in his pockets as he quietly observed the animal, who apparently had just gotten hold of the bird it had clearly tried to get as a meal. And then he saw the eyes. Baby blue eyes... That wasn't natural to see in most canines. Hmm. Was this maybe one of the shapeshifters he had heard so much about? He hadn't met one personally, yet... This might very well be one.

He looked after the animal when it ran back into the forest... His curiosity peaked. He knew where the village was, and knew the surrounding parts of the forest quite well, too, so he'd be able to find his way back even if he went off of the path... Which he did, in pursuit of the canine, although keeping a slow, steady pace, not wanting to seem too aggressive right this moment, not when his curiosity had won him over.
Seth
Seth

Indlæg by Lorcan on Tors 13 feb - 21:08

Ears moving, and the snout covered in blood, as he licked his mouth, before he looked towards the sound, quickly getting up, as he looked towards the stranger once more. His head tilting a little. His baby blue eyes starring into Seth's, as he slowly approached him, as he took the bird with him, before dropping it, as he walked carefully closer towards the stranger. A small sound escaped his mouth, as he tilted his head once more.. an ear laying down, as he jumped back a little, before he got down, as he moved a little and little closer towards him, while letting small sounds escape almost like a whimper, but not quite.
He stopped an arms length away from the guy, as his tail moved a little from side to side. He would give small pulls from him, if the guy moved too fast.. but he kept laying in the grass.. looking at him.
Lorcan
Lorcan

Indlæg by Seth on Tors 13 feb - 22:06

When he saw the 'animal' inch closer, he also felt it... The soul felt different from a regular animal, and this... Wasn't quite a clean soul. Oh, how lovely! A ghost of a smile upon his lips, he slowly crouched down, trying to seem as friendly as he could, although that wasn't the easiest job for someone like him, having a pretty much permanent 'resting bitch face'.

"Hmm... Curious." he said, tilting his head slightly to one side. "You're not just an animal, are you? Your soul tells me as much." he then said, looking into those baby blue eyes with his own slightly colder ones.
Seth
Seth

Indlæg by Lorcan on Tors 13 feb - 23:01

Never had he seen such a beauty, but also felt such danger near him. His smell was something.. different, something dangerous. He slowly mirrored his tilt to the side, with his head, as he listened to his words, before giving a slight nod with his head, as to say.. that he was correct, that he wasnt just an animal, before approaching him a little more, as he had noticed how his body language didn´t scream danger, but he was still very wary.

Slowly he had moved so close towards the stranger, that his cold snout could touch his hand. If Seth didn´t move his hand, he would gently press his snout against it, before moving closer, as he would sniff a little at him. He knew he should be careful.. there were so many types of people in this world, and creatures, and this guy.. didn´t smell or look like one of those.. good guys, as some would say, but then again.. one could always be wrong?.
He gently licked his hand, as he moved his face up towards the beautiful almost snow white hair, as he would be careful not to let the almost dried out blood, get into it, as he wouldn´t dirty him. He was so fascinated by this stranger...
Normally he was always holding back and not coming near anyone, but this guy..
He got up once again, as he looked at him, before making a small huff sound, as he breathed out through his nose, almost pressing the air out a little, as he jumped back a little, before approaching again, as he stopped when his ear turned a little, as he walked in front of him, before he turned around as he started to growl while looking towards the dense forest. He had placed himself in front of the stranger, and whatever the smell of death he could smell coming closer and closer.. the sound too.. of a low deep almost growl.. but not quite.. like.. a bear?. He stood his ground, as he started to bark, which almost sounded like a howl, just to let the strange creature he could smell, know that it should keep away, or at least try.
Lorcan
Lorcan

Indlæg by Seth on Fre 14 feb - 10:00

Alright, at least he had been right in what he'd sensed. his soul was sort of... Tainted, in a way no regular animal's would've been. So he guessed he had, indeed,finally stumbled upon a shapeshifter. Huh. Maybe he should try to figure out some more about them... Maybe from this guy himself? He stayed still, merely raising an eyebrow as the maned wolf stepped closer and started, for the lack of a better word, inspecting him. He could do that all he liked, but Seth was starting to get bored, even if he was also curious. He needed to have things happening around him most times... And it seemed like the world knew that, at times, like right now.

He looked over in the same direction as the shapeshifter, when he'd heard him growling and barking... What a funny little bark that was, too. In general, quite the curious animal he could turn into, anyway. Suddenly, from out of the forest, came one of the huge spiders that lived here and there in the big forests, clearly having been enticed by the scent of blood and deeming them small enough to not be enough of a threat for it. Seth, of course, recognized the aggressive body language straight away, as used as he was to fighting. It instantly set his own temper boiling - that the creature even dared to come here and threaten him! He stepped in front of the maned wolf, clearly ready for the fight. The spider, seeing Seth as the bigger possible meal here, went straight for him, and charged him, sending him into the nearest tree with the spider right after him, pinning him against the tree and getting ready to bite him.

However... Things didn't go quite as the spider had planned. Because man, was Seth angry now. He was furious. This spider had to die, and it better be right here, right now! He was practically fuming with anger. "You really think I'd make such an easy meal for you, huh?!" he snarled at it, despite knowing it wouldn't understand him... As he felt the familiar surge of strength, breaking free from the spider's grasp, grabbing it by one of its legs, and throwing it into another tree, hard enough to leave a crack in the tree with the increase in strength he'd just received.
Seth
Seth

Indlæg by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum