In my remains

Vis foregående emne Vis næste emne Go down

In my remains

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 9 apr - 16:42

Place:  The Forest
O: Animals and els really quiet
Time: Around midnight
Weather: It is very wind quiet, but els nothing really
Outfit: A pair of Jeans, and a white tank top.
Topic partner Lavender

The fullmoon where just starting to shine down on, the road, he was walking. Each step he took felt like, a bigger burden than he could, live with. Each step he took, was a fight for himself, he had just camed out of the place they had capturet him. He was alone no one, near him nobody that could help the man, he was on his own yet agian.
The mans name was Ethan Ryder, a man nobody knew anything about a man there had been on his own in a long while now. A man that even though he sounded like he did not care, that he had nothing he cared about, that was a lie he just try to look postiv at everything even when the odds seem like they where agianst him, a man that no matter what, keept fighting and keept looking at the good side of things.

He was a person there was hard to get under the skin of, and he never looked like what he did not, not how his reactions was. He was more dead inside than normal, if that was a thing that would have anything about how he had been before they would not know him now. The blood from his wounds where falling down on the ground, and, it had done that since he came out, he follow his eyes, and where gonna try to find a safe place, what he did not know was how this evening where gonna end out, with him being in a hunting ground.

/there you go wolf < 3  @Lavender

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Re: In my remains

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 9 apr - 17:56

Outfit

She usually wouldn’t hunt around these parts, but she had grown so tired of being in the same hunting ground each time she felt like chasing her prey. It simply got too easy. It didn’t even require thought or tactic, she knew Ashenwood forest like the back of her hand. She wanted to try something new, something interesting. Something that would challenge her on a whole new level than what she had experienced in the past. When she finally arrived, a delightful grin fell over her lips as her eyes glided around the beautiful setting that was there before her sight.
The stench of blood hit her nose, like it would a human that had just passed a bakery with freshly baked bread. Her head turned as she located the source of the delicious smell, using her inhumane yet quiet speed to narrow the distance down to only a couple of meters. She tilted her head as she witnessed his desperate attempt to flee from someone. But where were they? They were nowhere to be seen. So he must had escaped them. It didn’t matter to her, she was hungry, almost starving. She had kept herself from feeding for this particular hunt.
Nothing could stop her from getting the blood she wanted. But she wanted to make it a game. Make him really try his best to escape his new chaser. She ran up to him in no time, a wounded shapeshifter couldn’t be fast forever. She stopped in front of him, either to have him run into her or be fast enough to stop as well, it didn’t matter, because he couldn’t make her tumble when she was at her best and he was at his worst. A wide grin spread on her face as she playfully moved closer to him, exposing the doubled fangs in either side of her mouth. “Well hello there, handsome. Do you know how delicious you smell? Kind of like a nicely cooked steak. But of course, there will only be one way to find out if the smell matches the taste. Do you mind me finding out?” she asked shortly before biting her lower lip.
She felt as if her blood was rushing through her body, gaining some sort of high from the thrill of the hunt, yet it had only just begun. She awaited his move, was he going to run or give up? How long till that human heart of his would give in to the wounds that he succumb to exhaustion? All these exciting thoughts went through her mind. "I'm pretty sure this is your queue to run. Or you might become my dinner." she warned him with a playful smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 9 apr - 18:58

Ethan looked up and stop running as soon as he saw her, red eyes, playfull smile, and the skin this was a vampirer, he stop up and saw her fangs , he took his mask his ego on and saw on her,

"handsome, well glad you think so, you dont look that bad youself, but hey, who am i to judge, but i do love a good steak, but pretty sure i dont taste that well."
Said Ethan while he look at her with a little smirk, " you want me to run, then make me i dont really like taking orders, and really not when i dont know there name, so miss, what you said to that."

Ethan hold his head, like always cold, even when he was in this, but even though he felt like he had control the blood still where falling down on the ground, "So this is the best the devil could send out for me, and flirting with me, my heart really hurts."

Came it from Ethan while he took his left hand to the chest, where the heart would have been."maybe it was the lose of his blood that made him this brave or stupid, whatever the reason he where not sure, how she would take it, even though he looked like he was great agian. It was just a face to other people, he still felt the blood leaving him and he was not sure, what he should do, he just knew that he proably would want to take his knife out, not that it could kill

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 9 apr - 21:03

She listened to him as he spoke, her grin only grew wider the more he spoke. He seemed so unaffected by the fact that she had all the power in this little game, if she wanted to feed on him and leave him to die, she would do so. Her eyes locked on his, like the predator watching their prey – Only that she wasn’t as animalistic as the rest of her kin. She harboured some sort of civilized behaviour, but never to forget her actual nature. Had it been that she was on the brink of starvation, her normal civilized self would be long gone.
Her fang started itching as the smell got to her. She moved closer, tilting her head to the other side as her eyes sparked with joy. “I know it’s so rude of me to play with food. I just can’t help that my dinner has such a pretty face.” She said as she lifted her hand to caress his cheek. For a second it would seem like she had forgotten the main purpose of it all. More like a caring lover, finally meeting their loved one after a long departure.
But that wasn’t the case. Her hand that had just touched his cheek, suddenly with the help of her inhumane vampirical speed, grabbed him by the hair, the other hand grabbing his arm as she exposed his neck for her fangs to consume. She chomped on his neck, making the blood flow for her to drink. All civilized behaviour, completely gone. All that mattered was getting every drop that gushed out of the wound, into her system.
Yet something spoke to her inside, telling her not to drink too much. Not to kill him. So she stopped after a while, and put her hand over the wound, grasping it to keep it closed. She looked him in the eyes with an indescribable look, before looking at her hand. “Rip your shirt. Give the piece to me. The wound is deep but not deep enough. If left unpatched, you’ll bleed out eventually.” She said, when she started hearing his former playbuddies in the distance. “We must take this little party elsewhere. I hear your friends coming. Do you hear them too, shapeshifter?” she asked before bandaging his throat, kind of sloppy but bearable for the time being. She had either taken the strip that he had given her or ripped off a piece of his shirt herself.
You cannot make it on your own feet. You’re too weak. I’ll carry you.” She said, clearly not in a way that said that it was up for any sort of discussion. Then she lifted him over her shoulders and quickly shook her head. “It’s usually the other way around. The guy carrying the gal. I suppose we’ll look away from this.” She teased with a slight smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 9 apr - 23:34

Ethan looked at her analyse her every moment, but some how, he could not place her not that he did not say it he kind of could not be sure where he had her. But then agian when could he ever place a such beautiyful woman.

He could not, he watch her move over to him, where he felt her hand quickly move over his cheek where after he fellt i bite so quickly he could not really react to it before it was to late. He grab after air short, before he fellt his blood leaving his body, it was like a summer brezze the felling, maybe he was mad, maybe not, maybe he just felt like, most of this game they where playing was just a game.

As soon as she, let him go, he felt like he was teste more than ever, before he even could rip his own shirt of, he fellt her hands rip it over, where he lost a piece of cloth. He nod when she said it to him, he could not really talk right now.

When she said something agian and he had gotten his breath, he smirk and saw at her, "well i dont really wanne meet them agian, they dont know how to play right." It came smiling from Ethan, after that, he saw on her, and laugh witch hurt since he had her bite marks, "well true, maybe i need to do it next time then miss." It came from him, where after he got carried by her, he need to give it agian though no two ways about it later,

He got carried away up to another part of the forest or just another place he had not been he took himself to the troat where, after he looked up at Lavender, he where not sure, where they where, but he could just ask witch he did, "So miss never got you name, so where are we ?" It came a bit flirting from him, while he saw at her and try to get his head in the game.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tirs 11 apr - 3:55

She wasn’t sure where they had ended up. It looked like some sort of city. She lost her track as she was too focused on getting him out of there, which wasn’t her usual thing. She was never the type who helped others, why would she ever? There wasn’t exactly any gain in it. Maybe a good feeling, but what worth would feelings have? As she put him down, she took the time to look around. It seemed that they would be in the village that lied between the forest and the burning desert. She exhaled deeply. “We’re not in a good place. But it will do for the day.” She concluded before grabbing his hand.
With stern steps, she walked hastily through the city, avoiding other people as best as she could. She looked back at the shapeshifter, thinking to herself yet another time that this wasn’t much like her. Why was she helping him again? He asked for her name to which she simply replied:” The name’s Lavender O’Quinn. I wonder what name belongs to that pretty face of yours.” She said with a short smile, even though he wouldn’t see it because she was practically dragging him with her.
She arrived at some sort of inn, by the looks of it, it was only filled with savages – At least that’s what she’d call all the barbarians that inhabited the city. Uncivilized, uncultured madmen that knew of nothing but physical strength. She had plenty of that along with her intelligence, which they seemed to lack. She had to clench her teeth to avoid saying anything stupid. It wasn’t a clever move to insult them. But judging by the looks she was getting, staying here wasn’t wise either. “Don’t stay. They’ll eat you for breakfast.” She warned the shapeshifter. Then she walked out again, expecting him to follow. Either way, she was going to find a house that seemed empty and use it till daylight would pass.
A big hand suddenly grabbed around her wrist and made her turn her face to look who it was. She was greeted by a big man, another one of these barbarians. She sighed shortly before grabbing his hand, digging her sharp nails into his skin to then pull it off her wrist. “Get the hell off me.” She exclaimed annoyed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Tirs 11 apr - 18:08

Ethan looked at Lavender, when she said, it was not a good place to be, witch he kind of understod. There after she dragged him with her trough the city, where after he heard her name, "a pretty name to a pretty face i must say." Came it from Ethan, where after he just let her dragge him to the inn, where he short after, gav her a wink with the right eye, " well sure if i dont die, i am gonna tell you my name." It came a bit cooky from Ethan. where after he let her leave to find a place, short after he followed her the only little time, he got that done was so he could make sure that he where not gonna bleed out. Short after he followed her out, witch was a good thing he saw the man grabbing after Lavender, witch made him a bit mad, why maybe it was because he hate to see men treat woman like that.

The man looked at Lavender with a smile, where she could se the rotten teths, not a very charmig person, witch made Ethan able to think fast, he went up to him and while she was holdinh him he slit hist troat, nobody looked over at them, witch was the reason he had done it, he looked the mans things trough and picked up a key, to a place not that far from here, hey send Lavender a smile, where after he handed her the key,

" its Ethan, Ethan Ryder."
Came it a bit cooky from Ethan, before he would follow her over to where the key hopefull could be, just before the sun set up, they where in this big house, Ethan looked around, where after he went to the bathroom to get most of the cloths of, and take the most dirt off.

If Lavender where holdning eyes on him she, would could see a scar over half of his back, a scar and mark he had given himself long ago " So miss Lavender, about the party," it came a bit cooky from him, when he turned around and saw her agian.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 9 jul - 16:32

Had it not been for her vampiric reflexes, she would not have had enough time to move out of the way as the stranger she had bitten and also rescued, slit the throat on the barbarian that had grabbed her wrist before. She watched the blood spray all over the ground before turning her cold blue eyes to the stranger. “My knight in shining armor, I presume.” She said in a slight sarcastic tone, though it must have sounded more cold than sarcastic. But that was just the way she was. A cold exterior with a soft interior that few had access to.
She firmly grabbed the key that she was handed and quickly examined it to see what it was. Must’ve been coincidental luck that it was a key to a nearby house. She opened the door for the stranger, who got to present himself as Ethan Ryder, before going in herself, locking the door behind them. She exhaled quietly and watched the Ethan leave into another room. She ran her fingers through her long silky brown hair before she took the time to look around.
By the time he got out, she was busy looking through a shelf of what seemed to be trophies. “Barbaric.” She mumbled in a rather disgusted tone before looking back at Ethan. “You’re in no shape to party.” She scoffed as she had been eyeing the scar on his back. “I assume that you’re the type of guy who enjoys a good brawl. That’s cute for a mortal man. Seems like it could give your life some sort meaning, seeing that every second for you counts.” She then said as she picked up what looked like lockets of hair.
Do tell me about the mortal life. Is it as fun as I imagined?” she asked rather curiously, returning the hair-lockets back to their place on the trophy-shelf.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Gæst on Lør 22 jul - 9:47

He could hear that, she where sarcastic, when she called him my knight in shining, to be honest thats what he liked best. He where, not a knight and he would never be it, he did not care for other than himself and a few lucky people, he was a killer he was made to be it, he never had the chance to know his familiy because they where killed, and then he found another familiy after a while, and now he was alone agian.

"Well yay, we can say that if that makes you fell better." Came it a bit cooky from him, short after when they came in he walked out in the bathroom, were he then took his shirts of old scars most of them, the newste one was the one she gave him on his, neck other than that no.

He turned around as soon as he walked into the room and heard what, she said, "wait what, no i am in a shape to party, Miss Lavender no i mean it." He really wanted to know how she would party they were only two, on top of that the closes nightclub were not here, was it he really did not know.

"Mortal is what you make of it, i would say i would rather be dying fighting than, i would love to become old and die that, way and not be dying in a house because so i dont get killed, inside walls, that pretty much what its about, and i love a good fight true, but i never kill unless i have too, and in that case thats the end for the most part for that person, and now i helped you, but its fun you should try it sometime, and the thing about, become a wolf makes everything more fun." it came a bit cooky from him, "but i am ready to party, are you or did that man kick you out of the mode" it came a bit cooky still charming from him, to Lavender he wanted to see how se reacted now.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Vis foregående emne Vis næste emne Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum