» Et særligt møde - Azir
Tors 14 dec - 8:19 by Larlii

» You didn't see nothing - Razor
Ons 13 dec - 23:16 by Vetis

» I'm looking for the Big Bad Wolf - Damien
Ons 13 dec - 22:32 by Vetis

» Optrind til ... - Jazmin
Ons 13 dec - 17:31 by Kira

» Come on and show what u got ~ Rexxy (xxx)
Tirs 12 dec - 20:58 by Davia

» Angående mit eventyrsemne!
Tirs 12 dec - 20:45 by Gautham

» Please dont hurt me ~ Sirtimm
Tirs 12 dec - 20:37 by Lydia

Top posting users this month
Jazmin

Azir

Lori

Kira

Sean

Taliia

Vetis

Kace

Assorian

Sierra

Statistics
Der er i alt 238 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Melicia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 151566 indlæg in 7810 subjects

Well hello there! - Haru

Side 2 af 2 Previous  1, 2

Vis foregående emne Vis næste emne Go down

Re: Well hello there! - Haru

Indlæg by Haru on Man 29 maj - 14:58

Good types of dangers, what in the world did he mean by that. That didn't make any sense at all. DAnger weren't good... Then again the adrenaline, and sometimes you could feel almost more alive if your life was at stake. She looked at his smile, while the words were ringing in her ears. What kind of danger would be good? "Like what? Name a few good kinds of danger?" She said with a kind smile on her lips, as she tilted her head a bit to the side.

It was tempting to follow her around, ofcourse she knew that he said that teasingly. No one would like to follow someone around, so she didn't see it as anything. "Uh it should be, i'm properly the most boring person to follow around, the only good part of following me, would be the fact that I sing once in a while, or at least I try to sing, or write a new song." She smiled kindly, as she had a little teasing tone in her voice, before she started to look at his lips. Normally you would smile in different ways, but he always had the same grin on his well filled out lips

She should really stop pulling herself back. She apologized way too much, not only that, but she kept pulling herself down with her words, so maybe she should start looking at the bright side, see the stuff that she achieved instead of the things she missed. She should be brighter in her thoughts.
She nodded as a sign that she were listening to his words. "If i may ask... The guard, what kind of race is he? I noticed that outside my usual village, all the races mixs quiet a lot... I'm not trying to be racist at all, I just don't really want to be put together with a demon, they are rather scary, and I would properly be more afraid of him, than I should be." She would run her hands up her legs once more to warm them.
"But if it is a demon, i still feel grateful. The fact that you would pay me with a guard of all things, that's rather fantastic, so please tell me if I can do anything at all for you... Since a guard aren't cheap, so i would just feel weird, that you've paid so much, for one simple song." She had a kind grin on her lips, as she looked at him with her blackish eyes looked into his, with a little glance from the skies, making the stars sparkle in her eyes. His eyes were mixed with green and blue, it made a little magic in them. As if the green color tried to bring some kind of warmth in his eyes and the blue color made them a bit more cold.

It was true, if she had wanted to defend herself, she had pulled the dagger as soon as she talked with him, and if she were to run away, wouldn't she just have sprinted through the forest on the horse back. She nodded softly. "True, I am a bit naive... You walked alone on the dark road, you could've been a robber, yet i stopped and talked with you, and the fact that i followed you here. You could even be a rapist, yet i just blindly followed you..." She looked at her glass with water, as she would let a finger run around the top, to make a little music. "I might deep down, want to be a damsel in distress " She spoke with a little laughter in her voice, as a sign that she didn't really know if she was teasing or if she meant her words. "Nevertheless, I might just like danger, feeling my heart beat faster and faster.. Stuff like that." She stopped her finger, as she wrapped her hand around the glass of water. "And using my body as a bargain would properly be for the person to lower their guard, I would pull something towards me and hope for my life, that i could knock him out." She smiled gently, before taking a sip of water.
She almost spit out her water, when the topic suddenly changed. Suddenly he talked about taking her or someone else life. She swollowed the water, before turning her gaze towards him. "You're..." She almost whispered, as she noticed the dead serious expression. He wasn't teasing, or making a joke right now... was he? "I won't.." She said proudly. "I don't care if you take another persons life infront of me or anything, as long as I don't know the person, and that the person isn't me... But I will not kill anyone, not even for my own life." She looked at him with a serious gaze, as she suddenly had a rather cold expression. "I'm unarmed, so if you're going to kill me, it would properly be rather easy for you, but of course I'll do my best to fight back." Her voice were a bit cold, as she spoke. "I don't know if you're kidding right now, so it's freaking me a bit out... But I'll do my part of getting away... I might get hurt in the process, but I will get away no matter what..." She kept her eyes on him, she had to be ready if he were to attack her. Maybe she should get her horse and leave, sleeping here suddenly seemed like a rather bad idea.

Haru

Antal indlæg : 77
Evner/magibøger : none

Vis brugerens profil

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 1 jun - 0:27

When she asked him to name good dangers he was a bit surprised that wanted to follow up on it seeing as he was sure she hadn't really experienced any real danger. He was more than happy to answer her but he had to remember to be careful with what he said seeing as he didn't want to scare her away. "Well, have you ever felt the blood rush though the body to your muscles right before a fight? not knowing if you'll survive encounter or not. It's exhilarating, you feel so alive, on top of your game.. But it's not just about fighting, you can bring danger to sex and business as well, i see it as an enhancer to almost everything." His cheerful tone gave away how he loved danger but he was smart enough not to mention his love for killing, torture and hunting. As he finished he looks in her dark eyes to see how she felt about what he said,

Then she asked about the guard and he got curious until her heard it was about his race, then he just smiled again and listened to everything she said before he answered her with a calm voice. "You don't have to worry about that, everyone that works for me is human, i don't hire anything else. But for the future, don't be scared of demons, or any other race. You might have heard stories about them or seen their sharp teeth, but remember this, everyone and everything has a weakness.." After he finished he realized that she mentioned repaying him somehow for the guard but he was not having it. "Listen, he works for me, i pay him regardless of me setting him up as a guard for you or not, so it doesn't cost me anything, relax" He finishes with a short laugh as he looks away from her.

He heard her out and agreed with her words, what she did and what she thought, so he nodded slightly as he responded with a tone sounding like he was thinking it rather than saying it. "You might be a damsel in distress, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing.. You can use that to your advantage in the future." He said it as while looking at her with an expressionless face, listening to her continue. Then she mentioned danger and it made him smile on the inside, but he wouldn't show it, he couldn't. "See, that's what i meant earlier, if you can manage to remove fear from that, it will feel so much better, i promise."
The idea she had was smart but it could be better, it was risky. "That's smart, but you are taking a giant gamble if you want a magic rock to appear and hoping it will knock the person out.. I suggest your knife, its quicker, faster and absolute."

He kept looking in her eyes that were as dark as the night, shifting back and forth between them as she spoke, trying to look more at her soul than the person containing it. His face remained the same through everything she said, he was serious about this, more so than anything he had been this day. "Is that so? What if i told you the reason i want you to kill him?" He looks away from her and into the flames, pinching his eyes as he continues. "There is.. was.. a house near my factory taking in street kids, children that didn't have any place to go. Two people ran that place, a couple..  Last time i was there they were taking care of 9 children, none of them their own." He pauses to take a deep breath. "Three days after my visit, that man went to see them, this was before he worked for me. He broke into the place at night while there was no one around.. He killed the couple, and all the children living there except for one. A boy that was about 10 years old, he should have been dead, but somehow survived, but he was gravely wounded and no one in that district cares about anyone but themselves. He remembered me from a few days before, so he came to me, told me who it was, and died before i could get help for him.." He pauses again to look back at her. "Then wouldn't you know it the man who thinks he got away has the audacity to apply for a job at my factory a couple of days later.. That's why i brought him out here in the first place." His tone has gotten angry as he spoke about it, his eyes had become glossy from thinking about the children and he was almost shaking in anger.

He pulls out his knife and smashes it down in the log, making it stick deep. "And as to why I'm telling you to do it, it's really simple, you have no connection to him whatsoever, and for anyone else than us, we never met, so no one will find out what happened to him.. Oh and as for you getting away.. you'll bleed out before you get half way to your horse." His voice is dark and serious, but it was up to her, he was going to make her make the choice. "So, you either kill the monster that deserves to die more than anyone, or, i kill you both and loose a possible friend.. It's your choice." He says before looking away in the distance, still seeing the light from the burning house far way, as bright as it was earlier.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Haru on Tors 1 jun - 21:31

He had a rather good explanation, on how danger could be seen differently. And if she had to tell him the truth, she would properly like that kind of danger, feeling scared for her life, but still feeling a bit like you could survive. Then again, she would properly end up, scared shitless, if she ever went to any kinds of danger. "Danger in sex? Could sex ever be dangerous.. unless you talk about rape, but then i might've the feeling, that i would rather die, than getting raped... So that's not danger, that would be another way to break someone." She said with a little hard tone, before turning her frown into a smile. "But, it's facinating that you can talk about danger, like its nothing, and so cheerfully... So please tell me... Just a little about yourself, you seem like a person who would rather live in danger than peace.. you know, like you would get too bored, if there would be danger everywhere?" She smiled kindly as she spoke, with a warmhearted tone in her voice.

She raised a finger a little, as she shook her head a bit. "Gesss you are stubborn, you might've a lot of money, but atleast take what i offer." She lowered her hand a bit, before moving a bit closer to him. "I want to sing for you at least a few times, so please just let me have the guard thing as an excuse." She smiled teasingly, before moving a bit back again.
He only had humans working for him, just told her a bit that he didn't like to work with the other races... Maybe he found her annoying, just because she were an elf... Then again, he kept talking with her, so she couldn't be that annoying to him - Could she? She lowered her gaze a bit, as he spoke. "A human guard, as an excuse, to see you again... That wouldn't be that bad, would it?" She turned her head towards him, as she smiled.

"I know, but fear is the hardest monster, that anyone will ever have to stand up against... And I'm rather weak, so I'm not sure, that i could win against fear... Then again i haven't really tried."
She chuckled kindly over her own words. Fear, she could just dissemble the monster infront of her. It would be tall with horns and sharp teeth. Winning against something like that, would only end up in tears. Fear kept you from getting badly hurt, why would she do something that could hurt her, in some kind of way.
"True... I would... But we all have to gamble, and i could always make sure that a rock would be there.... I don't know, let's not talk about this, it makes me feel cheap and stupid. " She sighed softly, while looking into the fireplace. He were only telling her the truth, the knife would be quicker, but she never fought with it before - So would it really be that much better? It could be taken from her, and that way the attacker would have a knife...

As he explained everything, she started biting her lowerlip. "That's horrible... But why don't you do it yourself, I will only be clumsy about it, and that way it would all end in tears... for me..." She kept her eyes on him, so that if he were to attack her, she could manage to at least move away in time. "You're kind of scary right now, but in a good way. I don't know if you are trying to show me the danger, that we spoke about before, by being serious and seeing if i would kill someone...." She would slowly moistures her lips, as she stared into his eyes. He was clearly getting angry, a sign would be that his eyes somehow started to lightning up, as the fire. "I know that you are somehow serious about it, but it's weird for me... You talked about a guard following me around, and now you want me dead.. You change, like i change clothes." She sighed softly.
When the knife was pulled, she felt her heart skip a beat, while flinching a bit. "People would know that he was stabbed... I'm able to make him dissapear, but then i kind of need help anyway... I'm not able to do everything, but I'm willing to help." She turned her head a bit away, as she stood up. "But i won't kill him with my blade, if you want blood, then do it yourself... And then kill me." She turned around, as she walked backwards towards her horse Julio.

Haru

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 4 jun - 4:50

He listened to her response as he looked at her, seeing her be disgusted with rape, as anyone in their mind would be, but she had misunderstood it. He smiled briefly but let her finish talking first to get the full response. "I didn't mean rape no, there is no fun in that, and the only danger would be for the victim.. You might find out what i mean one day." He said teasingly towards her before looking forward again. "Yeah, you're pretty right about that, peace is boring, it doesn't work for my line of work and it reeeaaally won't work for all the races out there. As for me? You'll find out" He says with a quick smile and winks at her.

As she got closer to him he looked her way with a smile. "Of course, i would never decline a song from you" He said it with a soft tone and a smile. It was nice having a conversation with someone that wasn't under his payroll for once, of course she was not the only one, but it was still nice when it happened. He could pretend without really having an alternative motive, but rather just for the sheer fun of it. And besides, and technically it was kinda practice for when he used it for work. Then she said it was an excuse to see him again which made him smile more, it was flattering. "Well, you would owe me a song, and i have a pretty big house for you performance. Not that anyone else would be coming." He said teasingly but keeping the last part lower.

He heard her explain fear but it just made him frustrated because he didn't understand how people succumbed to a feeling. "Fear is strong because you make it strong, its nothing more than a feeling, and a useless one at that. You either fear something or you don't, its that simple, there is no trying." He kept a cool tone but it was frustrating on the inside, feeling compassion wasn't really his thing, he just expected people to know what to do, and if they didn't, learn it and do it, not complain about it. When she mentioned being cheap and stupid he got a slight cheerful face. "Well, from what I've seen today i can say that you're not, so relax."

He could see that she was eating the story up as expected which was interesting if it would change her mind. If she could be swayed with it then he knew she could be tricked into other things as well. But he didn't intervene, neither did his face change, not until he got her final answer. And when he did get it, he just smiled as she got up and started to walk away. "Good" He said with a slightly cheerful tone as he stared into the fire. "You can relax, i'm not going to kill you, i never was." Then he gets up and walks over to the crate by the tent where the whiskey was, leaving his knife behind. "I just needed to see what you would do, what kind of person you are. And there is no better way of doing that than making you believe you'll die." He pours himself another glass before shaking the bottle slightly and lifting it up to see whats left, barely one more glass. "You would rather die than kill someone, stupid, but still admirable, it shows guts, and it just proved that you didn't give in to fear. You got balls, but if this was a real thing, you would have died for nothing but your pride and beliefs, and that's not worth it." Then he takes a big sips before turning around, looking at her while leaning against the crate. "Oh and that story was bullshit, there is no couple, no kids, not even a house. The guy is a good man and a good worker." He says with a grin on his face, with a slight chuckle at the end, he loved it, for him it didn't matter if she killed him or not, it was purely to see what she was. Though he would be lying if he said that he didn't hope for the opposite choice, would be easier to make her do something in the future.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Haru on Tirs 6 jun - 15:53

He didn't mean rape, here she was... feeling a bit stupid, but then again anyone could misunderstand it, right? "Indeed.. I think, i don't know that much about fun in the bed, but I properly wouldn't like being raped, or rape someone, as much as i would like it when they have my consent. " She would empty her glass, before putting it down. "But yea, maybe one day." She said teasingly, as she chuckled softly.
Peace were boring, but the fact that he said that she would find out, that he liked danger, or something like that. She tilted her head a bit, while her face would be a bit questionable. "What do you mean by that?" She asked with a low voice. The little wink, didn't really help. It seemed like he was trying to cover up,that he might kill her or something.

He wouldn't mind hearing more songs, which made her happy. The fact that someone would like to hear her songs, then again there was a few people who loved it, like the queen of the Highelves, that was nice. Then again, she loved the fact that she for once could just sit here, and have a nice conversation with her. It seemed so nice. She smiled kindly, before nodding. "Sure thing. I would like the fact to play my music at your house." She smiled gently. She didn't really hear about the last part.

"If fear wasn't strong, then it wouldn't really be fear. then it would just be nervousness, so not really fear..." She looked around, before turning her head towards him again. "But seriously, you don't feel fear.. Like scared, or maybe the fact that you could lose your family, maybe someone you love... Do you have a girlfriend?" She said teasingly, before looking into the fire once more.
"I'm just teasing you, but still..."
She said kindly, as she ran her hand through her hair. "Well... It's hard to be relaxed all the time, plus you're a stranger, it's hard to be relaxed near a stranger, do you feel relaxed? You know, hanging out with me, i'm a stranger etc." Her voice were kind, yet she meant everything.

"Relax... Sorry dear, but no one would ever relax after being told that either they kill someone, or the fact that you said you would kill me too. Sorry but i feel uncomfortable right now, thanks for the water."
She smiled kindly, before looking over her shoulder to look at Julio. Why would she stay near someone, who might and might not have wanted to kill her. She wouldn't feel right or safe being here anymore. "Right, what if i had wanted to kill him, then what? You properly would've made me do it." She shook her head softly, before turning to Julio. "It's not admirable, i just wont do anything like that. I don't care if you do, but don't bring me into this... That's really, well scary and awful." She turned her head towards him, with a little cold expression.
"Always something that you would lie, while threatening someone."
She snapped her fingers. "And i would survive anyway, i'm able to do stuff, that could get me out of any situation." She clapped her hips, which made Julio lift his head, before following her, while she started walking away. "Goodbye." She said. She didn't really care about getting a guard right now, this man did something... He acted out, she wasn't really scared, she just didn't like the fact that he would try to make a fool out of her.

Haru

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg by Gæst on Tors 8 jun - 0:04

Of course she would ask further about what he meant with not liking peace and how it wouldn't work either way. He could easily answer the question seeing as he knew exactly why, there were several reasons, both on and off work, but it would probably be wise to tone it down for her. "Well, there is barely peace already. vampires and demons kill humans, elves and shapeshifters all the time, they have to, that will never stop. And its only a matter of time before our leaders has had enough and declares war. Angels can't stand their fallen brethren and vice versa. I could talk the whole night why it wont last, but it would only waste our time." He scoffs a bit at himself then gets a smile as he continues. "Personally i need chaos, i need war and i can not have peace in my life. I have two things i have to do in my life, and they both depend on chaos, i haven't had any rest since i was a kid and i wont have any until i'm put in the ground." His smile faded halfway through and got more serious as he finished.

"I'm glad, you wont be the first artist i've had there but you will certainly be one of the best." He smiled as he thought back, people he took an interest in was often invited to his home, for different reasons but it was always a sign of respect, showing someone where he lived, in case they needed him, though it was very rare. The last person that was there was a famous painter not from Doomsville, Andrei had known of him for quite some time and when he finally visited the city he didn't waste any time getting in touch with him, even got him to paint his portrait for a favor. The thought reminded him that he had to see the artist soon for something.

As she talked about fear he just let it be, everyone was different so why bother. "Hm, if you say so" He said curious as she continued then he chuckled after her questions. "I don't no, i got rid of that when i was very young actually, never brought me anything so why have it. As for family, no, not anymore. When i did i was not afraid for them, i'm not anyone's guardian and worrying about other people puts unnecessary stress on your mind. And no, i don't have a girl anymore" Despite the topic being gloomy for a lot of people he kept a cheerful tone through it, ending it with a slight grin towards her.
The grin stayed as she asked if he was nervous around her. "Why would i be scared? you going to rape me? Nah but seriously, i don't mind talking or sharing my stuff with strangers, certain points of my job depends on it so i'm used to it." He chuckles lightly at his joke then smiles at her before looking into the fire, thinking a bit on his business.

As he leaned against the box looking at her with the glass in his hand he just smiled widely, he knew she was uncomfortable, offended, and didn't trust him for anything. He understood why as well but he just didn't care, he knew the outcome before he even started, so he wasn't surprised, and he didn't answer her. He laughed when he heard the next she had to say but quickly stopped to respond. "You think so? I just needed to know if you would or not, i'm was not planning on loosing a good worker any time soon i'll tell you that. And like i told you earlier, i'm not admirable, and now you know." He spoke normally to her because he wasn't sorry for anything he did, it was who he was and that she would leave was a possibility he knew could happen. "Yeah, maybe you would, but i'm not going to test it. Oh, and don't forget your guard, he is still yours." He had no problem with her leaving, didn't matter if it was now or in the morning. So he just smiled at her as she walked over to her horse, getting ready to leave. "I'll see you around then, i had a pleasant time this evening" Chuckling to himself before finishing his glass.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Haru on Tirs 13 jun - 12:09

"I know, i know... Peace will never really come, since we all make war in our minds and on earth. So yea, But the stuff that you say, that you need chaos. For some people its a need, and for others, its horrible. Anyways... I dont really know what to say, im just ramberling. Sorry" She mumbled softly. She did notice the fact that his smile slowly faded, as he was talking. It made it a bit awkward, but she didn't know how to talk about stuff like that, it was a hard topic, plus she would just end up making it all weird. She liked chaos a bit, but not a lot of  chaos. If there were to many, then she would get scared or at least feel scared, she might even be a bit of a scardy-cat.

She wouldn't be the first one to play a little music in his house. For some reason, it felt like he were trying to tell her that, just to see if she would get sad, over not being the first. She could be wrong, but it seemed misplaced, when he choose to tell her. At least she would be one of the best, or at least thats what he said. "I will look forward to play for you sir. I mean Andrei." She shook her head softly, as she corrected herself.

He sure  seemed weird. So many people cared for their family, yet he talked about not giving a flying rats ass. He didn't have a family anymore, and he didn't care about that. Though she just smiled kindly as he spoke. "I see... Well, if i may ask, what happened to your family?" She didn't care about the girlfriend. They could've broken up in many different ways, but she would like to know about his family. Since he didn't have one anymore, then what happened? Did they leave him or die, maybe he ran away from home, when he was a child?
As he asked if she was going to rape him, she just raised her left eyebrow. "Maybe." She spoke with a serious tone. "Just kidding." She said with a light chuckle. She nodded to his words, about his job. "Seems like a hard job, the fact that you should trust strangers all the time etc."

"Yea i think so."
She said with a low tone. She didn't really want to stay here for longer than needed anymore. At first he seemed nice, and now she felt a bit nervous around him. She wasn't really scared, she just didn't feel like taking a chance, by sleeping near a stranger that would slit her throat while she would be sleeping. "I sure do. Thanks for the long talk, and glass of water." She softly nodded to him, as a sign of respect, before climbing up on Julio.
She looked down at him, as he suddenly spoke about the guard. "Really?... Uhm i mean, thanks... But is he here, or should i meet him some other place?" She spoked in a polite manner, as she looked down at Andrei.

Haru

Vis brugerens profil

Indlæg by Gæst on Søn 23 jul - 0:10

He didn't like the sudden interest in his family, he could understand the curiosity but it was a private subject that no one else knew about, and he planned on it staying that way. "They all died, killed to be exact, or more like butchered.. yeah i think that would be the best explanation. Every single one of them, except for me.. not for lack of trying though." He started with a serious tone and face but nearing the end he was actually amused by the one memory. "But yeah that's all i'm saying so drop the subject, not to be rude, it's just certain memories that waste my time." His voice had become more relaxed but he still had a serious tone.

A hard job? No doubt about it, but nothing in this world is worth doing without pain, effort. Life is not supposed to be easy, where would the reward be if it was? "Believe me, trust has nothing to do with it, sharing something does not mean it has to be the truth, nor does it have to be private or personal information. I tell them what they need or want to hear, in most cases at least.. Certain people need more convincing." He tells it with a grin on his face, the last part more like mumbling than anything else.

She seemed confused about the guard, like he had retracted the offer, but then again she probably thought he was going to kill her as well so it was a fair thought. He places his glass on the box before going past her. "Wait here one moment and i'l go get him for you." He says as he gives her a quick glance to see if she was ready to go, then continues to the back of the camp where the stagecoach was then knocked hard twice on the door. "Richard, get up." He said with a loud voice then took a step back and waited for him to get out. They weren't far away so she could probably still hear them. "Yes boss?" The man says as he puts on his jacket on the way out of the coach. "Grab your weapon and take one of the horses with you" He says straight forward before he grabs a pouch full of silver and hands it to the man. "Take this as well, it's only for supplies and stuff you need." He looks the man in the eyes to make sure he understands the consequences if he tries to do something stupid with it. "What am i doing?" He says with an eager voice, not confused or scared of what the job is, just wanting to know it. "You will be my friend's new guard, where she goes, you go, she is your boss so you do whatever she says, when she says, for as long as she says." He has a certain tone to him when he gives an order to one of his employees, just to make sure they understand him. "You got it boss." He says and starts gathering the equipment he needs for the job. "When she doesn't need you anymore just return to the factory and you will get paid for the job. But if anything happens to her.. hide, because as soon i find you, i will kill you.." He starts walking back halfway through the sentence and his voice gets darker towards the end, it was not a threat, it was simply the consequence to failure. But it was how he ran his ship, and the people working for him knew it.

When he got back to Haru he leaned up against a tree in the camp facing her way. "He should be ready in a few minutes. He gets his own horse and weapon, plus money for whatever supplies you need. He does whatever you tell him until you don't need him anymore which is up to you whenever that is. Oh and his name is Richard." he keeps a serious tone but his grin is there. Then he looks over towards the coach to see how far he has come, then returns his gaze on her. "Need any food for the road?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Side 2 af 2 Previous  1, 2

Vis foregående emne Vis næste emne Tilbage til toppen

Permissions in this forum:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum