Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | April

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 20:41 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Jake

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 8:19 af Jake

» I need help. Truly – Dr. Trott (fortids emne)
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:56 af Katrina

» Why? What for? Honestly? - (Taliia)
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:34 af Taliia

» Life update & other shit - Marcus
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptyFre 12 Apr 2024 - 16:38 af Sean

» Emnesteder og meet-up (adminnyhed)
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:40 af Sean

» Dato for næste meetup i Jylland (afstemning)
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:23 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Lenore

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera Voteba13The truth will be found one way or another - Tera Voteba14The truth will be found one way or another - Tera Voteba15 
Jake
The truth will be found one way or another - Tera Voteba13The truth will be found one way or another - Tera Voteba14The truth will be found one way or another - Tera Voteba15 
Sasha
Lenore
Katrina
Edgar
Celenia
Marcus
Renata
Taliia

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164665 indlæg i 8722 emner

The truth will be found one way or another - Tera

Go down

The truth will be found one way or another - Tera Empty The truth will be found one way or another - Tera

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 15 Apr 2017 - 17:59

Place: Terroville - Teras place
Time of day: Night
Surroundings: What there might be there
Weather: It rains a little
Outfit: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.] <3

Miky didn't really want to step in this town. Her mother knew the truth, and Miky was sure that Caroline blamed herself for not saving her. Honesty? Mikayla blamed Caroline a little for that too, and River - and everyone. But she had used years to learn how Alycias body worked, because it was a whole new species. Mikayla just didn't expect, that another demon would come and be a part of this whole thing. Gladly Alycia was dead, so there was only memories left. Also one of the good things being in this body, a bad thing was this Clary girl who kept trying to get to her - trying to make her bow so she could control this body. Mikayla didn't really like that, but she had no idea how to find a balance in this. Anyway she ended up walking down the streets to find one special house. Some of Clarys memories finally got to her, and she was going to say something to one of her sisters - what or why, she had no idea. She was bad at the whole siblings thing, the closest she had to a sibling was Joshua. Family was not something she knew much about, yeah she had her mother - but their bond wasn't really that great. Not that Mikayla blamed Caroline for that, it wasn't really her fault that Mikaylas father was a psycho rapist? Mikayla hit herself mental as she walked up to the door. She could feel her heart skip a beat. Mikayla slightly knocked on the door, and could feel her head started to hurt. It wasn't out of hunger, because she just ate few hours ago. This was something else, it was like her brain exploded and emotions from an unknown place started to make her hands shake a little. But it was too late, she had already knocked on the door and she could already hear the footsteps come closer. Something in her was nervous almost freaked out, and another part just felt like a stranger here - and then there was the last part that craved it and needed to be here. The last part was the new girl, she could feel her sorrow and her pain - the darkness. It made Mikayla push herself a little to the side as the door opened.

Clary was relived to finally be able to move a bodypart, to be the one to inhaled the air. Clary needed to see Teras face, she needed to know how her littlesister was feeling - because she had no idea, how much time that had past - the feeling of losing track of time, of yourself - on everything was awful. She wanted to cry, she could even feel the burn in the eyes as the tears wanted to come out - but she could let them. Because there was no way Tera would believe this stranger had her sisters soul in her. Who would believe such thing?
"Hello," she said feeling her voice shake a little. Clary started folding her fingers, a thing she did when she was scared and needed someone - but was to afraid to ask for it. She needed a hug, a big one - but she also knew, she wasn't going to get it. "I'm here because... I.. I.," she tried to say something. She couldn't really just say; Hey i'm your sister. Or could she?

//Hoooooope it's okay <3 <3

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum