Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | Marts

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyLør 23 Mar 2024 - 20:07 af Renata

» Maybe less drama than before... (Lori) (X)
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyOns 20 Mar 2024 - 5:15 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 16:48 af Lenore

» A cozy afternoon at the inn - or not... ~ Natalie
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 7:10 af Katrina

» Bare et helt almindeligt familiemøde (Genevira og Lori)
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 23:07 af Genevira

» Chill, she ain't got non~ Abigail (Fortidsemne)
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 15:34 af Genevira

» Lena beware of the city - (Sean)
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyOns 13 Mar 2024 - 13:10 af Madelena Gray

» Nothing is what it was... ~ Renata
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyTirs 12 Mar 2024 - 20:57 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) EmptyMan 11 Mar 2024 - 16:12 af Sasha

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Voteba13A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Voteba14A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Voteba15 
Lori
A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Voteba13A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Voteba14A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Voteba15 
Lenore
Genevira
Celenia
Renata
Jake
Abigail
Elizabeth
Madelena Gray

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164639 indlæg i 8719 emner

A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning )

Go down

A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Empty A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning )

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 13:02

Tatia wanted to get something for the cabin from her old house, maybe buy some book in the store? She knew the people in Firewood Village - well some of them. She had put the things in the living room in the house after she moved to the marked. Looking for things, Tatia did have more money then people would think - she really was a thief for taking the money from the basement in that old house - but it was Liam and hers secret. Telling Wade she was going to the town, he had to trust her with it - that she could move around without trouble falling at her feet. Tatia knew it was a risk, but so was it walking around in the woods - the town seemed safer without hunters and other animals to attack her. Tatia was unable to turn into her wolf shape, and that made the town a little better - because she wouldn't have to. One thing that was good about Wade pushing her away back then, she had learned to walk the streets here. Tatia was dressed in black pants, a long-sleeved blue shirt with a black jacked to keep her warm - not because she needed it really, but it would give her unwanted attention to walk like it was summer, when the wind looked to be cold as ice. It was just in the middle of the day, and Wade knew the location of the house - so if she was longer out then he liked, he knew where he could find her.

The blue-green eyes seemed to catch something familiar. The scent made her realize who it was rather quick. It was Lucile. Tatia walked after her, knowing Lucile hadn't been herself last time she saw her. Tatia didn't know the demon that well, one meeting - but she did safe Lucile's life.
"Lucile," she spoke with a little higher voice to hopefully get the demons attention. It was dangerous, walking into the lions den without any idea of what was doing on inside of Lucile's head. The instinct to help others was speaking to her before she realized what she had done. "How have you been?" She asked as she careful stepped closer. Of course she had weapons with her, Tatia wasn't really an amateur.  Tatia looked shortly at Lucile's stomach, just shortly -realizing Tatia herself had another life to take care of then her own. It was with her, and she needed to keep it safe - no one was going to hurt it. Tatia was highly sure something was wrong after few seconds, not with her - but with the look in the demons eyes. It seemed dangerous, smelled a little like death.
"What happened to you?" She whispered without thinking. Tatia took a step back, happy that she still had some fire energy with her - if she needed to use it - more like she didn't want to hurt Lucile, she didn't want to fight.  

Sidst rettet af Tatia Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 16:01, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Empty Sv: A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning )

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 13:28

She was free to roam the world, that was what Josette had told her – Just as long as she returned again once in a while. It felt so nice to feel like you belonged somewhere, even if it really was a big lie all of it. She had gotten a knife from Josette, even though the sight of it made shivers run down her spine, she still held it very dear. She had actually become quite fond of her new acquired weaponry.
Her feet waddled around while she was on the lookout. She felt the hunger linger – Ever since she met Josette, she hadn’t really forgotten to eat, far from it. She was however carefully with how she picked out the prey. It didn’t matter that she wasn’t really herself lately, she still cared for the child she was carrying around. Even if she didn’t truly understand why she would care. She was dressed in her usual rags, some dead man’s baggy shirt and pants that actually fit her for once. The knife was placed in the belt that she also had gotten from the dead person. By the looks of it, the hole in the back of the shirt, his death was quick and painless.
A familiar voice went past her ears and made her stop her walk. She carefully turned around to see Tatia. A smile spread across her face as the shapeshifter approached her. “Oh, hi Tatia. I wasn’t expecting to meet you out here of all places.” She greeted her as she ran her fingers through her short hair. She had come to like it that way. It wasn’t long and annoying and the possibility of being grabbed by it ever again was minimal.
To Tatia’s question, Lucile tilted her head slightly, confused at first, but then she remembered that normal people usually started conversations with the other’s wellbeing. She smiled lightly and walked over to her, stopping in a range that didn’t yell danger or oppose any threat to her. “I’m quite alright. I feel so much better now that I remember.” She then said with a happy smile across her lips.
But then she noticed the change in Tatia, as if she had seen something she wasn’t supposed to. Lucile lifted her hands in wonder as the blue eyes stared into the green ones. “What happened to me? I don’t know. I lost all memory, remember? But it’s okay now, I remember everything. And I feel so silly for thinking that I was some sort of good person. I don’t even know why I felt like that when I woke up, it seemed so sincere and real that I guess I wanted to believe it. But now that Josette has shown me who I really am, everything makes sense again.” She then explained in a joyful voice.

Gæst
Gæst

A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning ) Empty Sv: A dangerous mind - Lucile (Trigger warning )

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 14:07

Something was off, she didn't knew what - but something was. She hadn't really seen Lucile since her and Wade walked away from Lucile and Nicholas. What had happened after, she knew nothing about. Sadly.
"Well, I'm just picking up somethings and then I go back home." she answered with a smile.  Was it crazy knowing someone but really not knowing anything about them? She had met Lucile one day, only hours - still she felt like she knew her at some point. Maybe it was a point of understanding her pain, that made her feel so close to her. Not that Tatia could relate to the kind of pain Lucile had survived, but Tatia knew what it was like being locked up and afraid. Did she just said she remembered? Why did that not make Tatia feel more happy? Something didn't make sense at all, and she couldn't put a finger to it. Of course she remembered Lucile lost her memories. Thanks to Ramsay. Tatia didn't understand, if she remembered why wouldn't she be one in the woods in her cabin? As Lucile talked about not being a good person, Tatia looked very confused. Josette. Tatia had asked Blake about that name when she had the chance to talk to him - he had told her it was Audrey's sister. Then it was true, Josette was the crazy bitch Audrey had spoken about long time ago. Seeing if she could use Lucile as a doll she must be very good at her work. The joyful tone wasn't something she wanted to take from Lucile.
"There is no such things as good people. But you aren't that bad,  you are not a killer - maybe you are a blooddemon, but you are different. Where is Nicholas even?" She asked carefully. Tatia didn't want to wake the lion from it's sleep. "This Josette isn't your friend you know.. She is playing you.. she is with Ramsay. A friend of mine.. was almost killed by that reaper.. Josette almost killed her own sister in cold blood. She is not your friend." Tatia hit herself in her mind, why would she say that now- what happened to be careful. Well, Tatia had a thing for being honest. Tatia took a deep breath, she didn't know what had happened. She wasn't even sure they were together anymore, which would be a shame - because they were meant to be together. They shouldn't let the traumatic episodes ruin it, it wouldn't make them any more happy. "I know I don't know you that well, but still."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 14:36

As soon as she mentioned Nicholas, her smile faded into a more dark expression. Her shoulders dropped a little as she felt her heart aching a little bit. Why did she hate hearing his name? She clenched her teeth and looked away from Tatia. “He’s not my problem. I don’t even know who he is. For all I know, he could just be another one of Ramsay’s games.” She said with anger. Why did it anger her even more that she didn’t remember him? She already told him that she didn’t want to remember him. He was the one who choose to leave her, she might have left the door, but it wasn’t her who was denying her, her memories.
She was pulled out of the memory as Tatia started talking about Josette. She turned her eyes back at her and listened to her speak. When she said that Josette was a friend of Ramsay, Lucile quickly shook her head. “That’s a lie. Josette isn’t just a friend – She’s like my real sister. The closest I’ve ever been to family. She only wants what’s good for me. If she was really against me, why haven’t she hurt me, or taken my baby away from me?” she then asked with a raised eyebrow.
Why would Josette be lying? She seemed like she genuinely had a care for Lucile – She could see it in her eyes and heart. Maybe it all came down to truly wanting to believe it. Maybe Josette truly wanted to care for Lucile or maybe Lucile truly wanted Josette to care for her. Her head started hurting as she was trying to wrap it around it all. She started feeling unstable, grabbing a nearby fence as the other hand held her head. She fell on her knees before pressing her forehead against the straw-wall of the fence.
Her shoulders dropped all the way down, it seemed that she went limp for a split second. Then she got back up, standing tall and proudly as she turned to Tatia with a different smile. “Ah. I can see that you’re trying to stop this. Make her come back to her senses. I both admire and hate you for it. But I have to stop the party here. You can’t have her. Nicholas had had his chance and he blew it as well. Just let her be happy, really.” Lucy then remarked with a serious tone. She lifted her knife as looked at it before she looked at Tatia. Then she sighed loudly and put the knife back.
Listen, I don’t want to hurt you. I actually like you – Which isn’t a thing I do. But you can’t have Lucile. Nicholas can’t have her. Don’t you see, she’s happy, she’s free and Ramsay is off her back? She may be a murderer, but it's better to have embraced her true sadistically nature, than being the prey, right?” she then said sounding genuinely happy. The last two weeks had been so nice, no worry about being attacked, no worry about dying, no worries at all. She smiled a little bit, a genuinely happy smile for once.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 16:57

Of course the triggered Lucile's anger. But maybe she should take that as a hint, that everything wasn't at it should be? Why didn't she think about that for a second.
"Why get so angry if you remember everything?" She asked very fast. Trying to provoke her to maybe realize something was missing. Tatia's heart skipped a beat as Lucile looked her in the eyes. Josette, Tatia didn't even want to meet her. "Because not every evil person wants to ruin you, just use you as their weapon - isn't it strange, her showing up just after you can't remember a thing?" She hinted trying to trigger something - really anything.

As Lucile fell on her knees, Tatia was about to help her - but realized it was a sign of something else. she had almost forgotten all about Lucy, till she saw her standing up. The same proud way just like in the cabin before the fight. Tatia wasn't really sure what Lucy would do, what she would say.
"I don't want her, she can do what ever she wants - oh wait, she can't," she answered a little sassy and sighed a little. "Is this what you call happy?" She asked rather shocked. Tatia looked at the knife and took a deep breath - how did it come she could fear a knife? Maybe because she wasn't just living to fight anymore or just to survive.
"Shouldn't you let her come to that conclusion? I mean yes, I get it. The freedom of not being hunted, but she needs the real happiness, not this kind. Do you really thing Josette give a crap about her if it wasn't for Ramsay? Lucile might be happy now Lucy, but should she just give birth alone? Raising a child on her own, or wait Ramsay will most likely take it, and do what he does - hurting, twisting the mind of his victims. Do you want her to walk that road again, knowing what will happen to child once it's born." She said looking serious at Lucy. "Look I'm not trying to tell you what to do, and I don't want to fight or anything. Just think about it, I know you care for Lucile. I know you will do the right thing," she said with a little smile on her lips. "It sucks being controlled and manipulated to do something you don't really want to do.. and I'm just gonna shut up now." Tatia lifted her hands up as it wasn't a fight she was after, or anything like that. She just spoke her truth - if Lucy liked it or not. A good thing about it was she didn't make it about Nicholas, well he was a part of this, but Lucy needed to realize first, what was best for Lucile. The truth or a lie - both things was dangerous, very - but what was best. That wasn't Tatia's call.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 8 Maj 2017 - 14:43

Lucy frowned angrily at Tatia’s words and before Tatia could finish about Lucile and the child, Lucy screamed at her:” I AM A PERSON TOO!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, startling people that were simply passing by, but they didn’t matter to her. She exhaled angrily before continuing, this time in talk:” Stop… treating this damned body like it’s only Lucile’s!” her voice was filled with anger as she got furious about the situation. She had grown tired of being told to look out for Lucile, she had always done what was best for the both of them, but everyone seemed to want to have some sort of say in it. She would have none of it anymore.
She wasn’t going to calm down even at Tatia’s attempt to sympathize with her. “This is simply survival. The causalities are sad, but necessary. None of us wants to kill the innocent, but if it pleases Ramsay and Josette enough to not make us the target, we’ll fucking do it. And neither you or Nicholas or ANYONE can stop us.” She concluded. She wasn’t going to fight Tatia, she didn’t have a reason to, not unless Tatia was actually going to put an effort into stopping her.
You guys don’t give a damn about me. You all want to get rid of me, Lucy the horrible personality that’s driving Lucile, oh the precious innocent Lucile into murder and sin! Well, whatever mindfuck she’s put you all in, none of it is true.” She said with a disgusted voice. She was so tired of wearing this bad guy façade, just because Lucile had made it seem so. Did any of them even truly know Lucile? What she was capable of? How all this wasn’t just Lucy forcing her, but actually her own instincts driving her beyond sense and innocence? Of course they wouldn’t know. Maybe they didn’t know Lucile after all.
Lucy turned away from Tatia. “I appreciate that you saved her back in the forest. But this doesn’t grant you access to her decisions. She is her own person and all I am doing is protecting her from getting hurt." She turned her eyes back to Tatia. “Not you, not Nicholas nor Moon. You all can just fuck off.” She sneered through clenched teeth, tightening her grip in the knife as a warning to stay away. She wasn’t looking for a fight, but she was ready to defend herself at any cost – Even if it wasn’t an actual threat.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 12 Maj 2017 - 17:40

Normally Tatia would start to rage over the fact Lucy screamed at her. It would be normal for her to just attack by instinct, but she was in controle. Tatia chose to take a step back, and looked carefully at Lucy. Talking about it was necessary for their survival, made Tatia look rather confused.
"You will always be their target, no matter what you do. It's a game to them, I'm not gonna stop you," she had to make that point. Tatia wanted them to be in control over their own life, but you couldn't save someone who didn't want to be saved.
"Why would I try to get rid of you? You got it all wrong.. I don't know you.. I don't even know Lucile. But I care about you.. both of you," she spoke truly. The reason she cared was because of Wade, and because of Nicholas. Tatia had no reason to talk to Lucile other than that, and it wasn't really a reason. And then, she knew what it was like to have your whole life played by sociopaths. Lucy turned away from her, but the whole speech about Tatia saving Lucile in the forest. "I'm not gonna do that," she replied fast and look at the demon who looked like she was about to have an emotional breakdown. The feeling of having no choice, the feeling of paranoia that told something bad would happen. Tatia knew what that was like, she knew how it felt to figure out that most of your life had been a lie. To be a target. Tatia knew that, but she wasn't just going to stand there.. and sound like a person who could fix everything. She couldn't even fix herself, so why on earth would she try to fix someone else? Something crossed her mind, made her take a deep breath before speaking.
"Lucy.. how long is it since someone asked you.. how you are doing?" Tatia asked carefully, but her eyes was so warm. It wasn't because she needed to ask her of any reason- or to get Lucile back. She asked because as Lucy said or screamed before.. Lucy was there too.. her own person. Tatia could only imagine how many people who might forget that. "Look I'm not here to force you, or Lucile to anything.. I'm just out to find some stuff. So If you want to.. you can join me.. maybe we could have a nice talk.. about anything else then the dramas in our life.. what do you say to that Lucy?" She smiled a little at Lucy. Hopeing for the best of this. A fight would do none of them good. The blue-green eyes was locked on Lucy with a careful look, but still with the same friendly warmth.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum