Måned | April

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 20:41 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Jake

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 8:19 af Jake

» I need help. Truly – Dr. Trott (fortids emne)
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:56 af Katrina

» Why? What for? Honestly? - (Taliia)
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:34 af Taliia

» Life update & other shit - Marcus
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptyFre 12 Apr 2024 - 16:38 af Sean

» Emnesteder og meet-up (adminnyhed)
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:40 af Sean

» Dato for næste meetup i Jylland (afstemning)
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:23 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
You sent for me? - Andrei EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Lenore

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
You sent for me? - Andrei Voteba13You sent for me? - Andrei Voteba14You sent for me? - Andrei Voteba15 
Jake
You sent for me? - Andrei Voteba13You sent for me? - Andrei Voteba14You sent for me? - Andrei Voteba15 
Sasha
Lenore
Katrina
Edgar
Celenia
Marcus
Renata
Taliia

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164665 indlæg i 8722 emner

You sent for me? - Andrei

Go down

You sent for me? - Andrei Empty You sent for me? - Andrei

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 23 Jul 2017 - 23:50

A Bar in Humvita.
Late evening.
A light grey suit.
@Andrei

This was not the first time he had gotten an invitation via a letter, but he did not recognize the initials on it, meaning it could be anyone. That said, in the letter the person was very specific on what they wanted to discuss, so if it was a trap or someone just wanting his attention, they went through a lot of trouble to waste his time.

Seeing as his schedule was free and he wasn't that far off the meeting place it wouldn't hurt to check it out. Besides while being there he could scout out future locations to buy up if they showed any promise.

(After traveling to the bar described in the letter)
When he arrived in the city it didn't take him long to get to the bar. This was not his first visit to this town but last time was a while ago, and it was only a brief visit to sign some contracts. The bar however was new to him, it was a public place so maybe there was something to this meeting after all.
On his way to the entrance he looks up in the dark sky to see that it was very open, predicting the weather for the following day. He opens the door and gets greeted with a loud room full of people, most of them human. The letter didn't describe who he was looking for but it was clear to see who it was, he was sticking out like a sore thumb. He approached him, stopping in front of him to check him out, then stopped a barmaid on her way back to the bar with his hand. "Two Whiskeys please." Then removes his hand and reaches it out towards the man sitting at the table. It was standard practice to shake someone's hand when a deal was about to be conducted. "The Name's Lautrec. i assume you are interested in my logging camp seeing as we're meeting here?" He just assumed it had to be his camp, he didn't actually know because the letter was a bit vague. But if a deal could be made out of the trip then it would be worth the trouble.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum