Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | Marts

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyLør 23 Mar 2024 - 20:07 af Renata

» Maybe less drama than before... (Lori) (X)
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyOns 20 Mar 2024 - 5:15 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 16:48 af Lenore

» A cozy afternoon at the inn - or not... ~ Natalie
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 7:10 af Katrina

» Bare et helt almindeligt familiemøde (Genevira og Lori)
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 23:07 af Genevira

» Chill, she ain't got non~ Abigail (Fortidsemne)
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 15:34 af Genevira

» Lena beware of the city - (Sean)
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyOns 13 Mar 2024 - 13:10 af Madelena Gray

» Nothing is what it was... ~ Renata
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyTirs 12 Mar 2024 - 20:57 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) EmptyMan 11 Mar 2024 - 16:12 af Sasha

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Voteba13Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Voteba14Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Voteba15 
Lori
Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Voteba13Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Voteba14Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Voteba15 
Lenore
Genevira
Celenia
Renata
Jake
Elizabeth
Madelena Gray
Katrina

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164639 indlæg i 8719 emner

Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past)

Go down

Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Empty Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past)

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 20 Apr 2017 - 19:06

Place: North Ashen wood Forest
Time: Night
Timeline: 1½ year ago
Weather: Quiet,
Outfit: Click
@Lilith

It was a hard time for her. After the arena her and Wade barely spoke to each other, he pushed her away - and still she tried to give him the space he needed. In the end she was started to feel so lonely and cold - in a way she couldn't describe. More days and weeks was spent in Firewood Village, she almost forgot who she was. The person she was when she was around her pack, so she isolated herself from her duties as the beta of the pack. Tatia had tried to talk to Wade, but without any luck. Just another night where they both didn't get any sleep, but just pretended to sleep so tight. Why? When did it come this far? Feeling like strangers around each others, it wasn't right? One night, this night she just walked out - she didn't even let his words stop her. Something broke in her, and she didn't want to let him see her cry. Not over this, not over him - he had so much pain to handle, and Tatia didn't want to fill the cup up. Tatia ran from the territory in her human-shape. Her eyes burned as the tears threatened her to come out, her heart felt so cold like it wasn't there - of course it wasn't there, Wade had it and she had no idea what he would do to it at this point. It was like she was dying, she could feel this intense emotion strangle her. Tatia almost lost her ability to breath, it made her shift. She turned into the big snow-white dire-wolf. The red eyes dominated the black night, as she ran towards the north part of the woods. Tatia felt like she needed Blake, her brother. Just someone, she needed someone - really just a smile, someone to hug without feeling this empty.

As she turned to the pack, her brother get her in without any question - gave her something to wear, and let her sit by the fire. Tatia just looked into the flames with this cold look on her face, she wanted to scream but wasn't even sure anyone would hear her. Blake walked out to find something and saw Lilith.
"Tatia is here, see if you can get her to talk. I think she need friend more then me right now," he said and look over at his sister. Then he walked away, just hopped that Lilith would take his advise and talk with Tatia. Of course Tatia got Lilith' scent before she even made a choice.
"I know you are there..  I don't bite.. right now at least," she spoke a little low but still loud enough for the werewolf to hear. "Since when did Blake become scared to talk to his own sister? What is it about men and isolate themselves?" She asked as if life was hopeless - which it was.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Empty Sv: Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past)

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 22 Apr 2017 - 19:12

As the slumbering night slowly fell over the gigantic Northern part of the Ashen Wood Forest, did a group of hunters make themselves ready for one last hunt before calling it a day. Lilith, the young werewolf of pack Trishana, had joined these hunters as the last flicker of light passed over the booming forest. It didn't take the little group of hunters to hunt down a couple of deers and other minor preys for preserving for later, though some of it was for tonight's feets. With the darkness now quickly moving over the forest, covering every little natural lighting in darkness. The bonfire in the middle of the camp cast an almost dancing light around the larger camp that it had become.
It had been so long since she had seen her childhood friend from when they were kids and didn't recognize the shapeshifter's scent when she was brought in by Blake, her brother and Trishana's Alpha. In truth, she was actually doing some tanning of one of the deer and removing its skin for clothing.
It was first when Blake talked to her, that she started to focus on the new smell in the camp, a very familiar scent. With a single hand movement, she wiped the back of her hand over her forehead as she got up and looked over at the girl by the fire.
A small smile formed in the corner of her mouth as she walked towards the bonfire and Tatia who sat alone.
As Lilith approached the shapeshifter, she smiled at Tatia's quick respond, I never know with you Lilith teased as she responded and sat beside her childhood friend.
With minor blood marks over Lilith's face, she turned to look at Tatia and saw a very broken girl. Not the kind of broken in terms of psychically broken, more on the metal level and it had Lilith worry, yet curious.
Now Lilith hadn't seen her shapeshifter friend in a quiet a long time now, but seen could always tell when something was bothering her friend, and this time was no different.
Believe me, I've been asking myself that question more times than I could count, like men keep running away from me when I show myself. Though it might be because of my werewolf form Lilith joked with a little smile as she looked into the dancing crackling fire.
In truth, Lilith had missed her shapeshifter friend, it had always been weird living in the pack without her friend, especially when the present of the full moon arose.

Gæst
Gæst

Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past) Empty Sv: Who is in control? Lilith (Topic from the past)

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 23 Apr 2017 - 8:50

A little smile followed as Lilith teased, it was rather quick and gone again before you even saw it. Tatia felt pathetic about this, the ran away from the problem - and now she sat here feeling guilty for leaving Wade alone. She could only think of different scenarios about how he reacted to it. Did he feel just as guilty as her at this moment? Did he ran out to find her? Tatia wouldn't know till she went back. The shapeshifter looked up at her friend very shortly before returning to the fire again. She had known Lilith since Blake found Tatia around the age of twelve, it was very rare Tatia even spoke to the people of the past - other then Blake of course. Lilith tried to destroy the darkness around Tatia with a joke, and normally it would have worked. The claws from the darkness was to deep, way to deep.
"It's not like that.. It's more like.. when bad things happen, you should be able to talk about it with someone.. and some people isolate themselves.. I get that.. but being pushed away hurts," she admitted as she sighed hopeless. Tatia looked at Lilith, and gave her a smile - a broken smile but still a smile. "I give him time.. I give him space, but it's just like it's not enough.. I wanna fight for it, but it just seems like it's too broken to be fixed.. and it hurts," confessed Tatia trying not to break her voice as she spoke of these emotions. Tatia wasn't that good with feelings, not talking about them at least - not with other people then Wade, but it wasn't that easy anymore.

"I'm just sitting here taking all my emotional stuff out on you, I'm sorry for that.. I barely even see you, and this is what I come up with," she apologized looking at her friend. It wasn't really fair, that she just lashed out without any warning. The guilt was awful and killed her slowly piece by piece. Tatia sighed and tried to get her shit together, like it was so easy - which she wished it would be.
"Blake really sent you to talk to me, didn't he?" Tatia asked, but really understood why. Either it had to be girl talk or he had so many things to take care of - or both. Maybe Blake really just knew his sister was in need of talking to someone, other than family. Well at least he knew Tatia had to talk to someone she would tell anything to. It was funny really, how a friend from the past was the one she felt like she could tell these things to. Tatia knew Blake would get angry at Wade for pushing her away, and they both knew it wouldn't do any good if Blake started to get pissed and started a fight with the Black hounds. They really did not need to break that alliance.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 23 Apr 2017 - 17:59

Feeling the sorrow of her friend, it killed Lilith inside to see her best friend and probably the only real friend in this pain, was horrid. With an arm around Tatia's shoulder, Lilith pulled her childhood friend into her as a sign of comfort while gently stroking her shoulder. The fire burned with a calming warm sensation to the body as they sat on a long lump of wood by the big bonfire.
Lilith looked into the fire while listening to her friend, In my experience, the true colour of people come forth when you least expects it, but the action of the people we can be misconceived when doing something wrong explained the young werewolf to her friend as she didn't know Wade personality, but had heard about him through Blake. That was the first lesson she was taught when growing up in the pack, now ran by Blake, that never interpret close ones, before fully understand them. Lilith's eyes got a distant, looking deep into the fire Sometimes the best battles are the one worth fighting for, even if it means we must go through pain and torture came it from Lilith as her eyes snapped back and she looked at her friend again. With both hands on Tatia's shoulders now, she turned the shapeshifter so they sat face to face, That is what friends are for Ta, we fight the pain together and grows stronger by it Lilith smiled warmly towards her friend. Even though Lilith had her own demons and pain she constantly fought, especially in the nights, as her nightmares still haunt her by the murder of her family and own pack. Yet as Tatia's friend and maybe the only real friend? She pushed her own pain aside for Tatia's, as the shapeshifter needed a strong friend now.
You know your brother, he always... well most of the time, know what's best for people replied Lilith and looked over at Blake who talked with one of the elders in the pack about something important probably.
Lilith got up from the log they sat on and knew she needed to do something, to give Tatia something to help fight the pain, not forget, but fight. And if Lilith remembered correctly, was hunting and running, getting the adrenaline pumping in the body, something she still enjoyed doing.
Common Ta, do something I know you always loved doing when we were kids explained Lilith as she pulled Tatia up with her hands in Liliths. Lilith gave Tatia another joyful and endearing smile as she pulled her shapeshifter away from the fire and towards the dark forest.
The young werewolf girl had always been very determined when it came to her friend or wanting something, which made her sometimes extremely dangerous as an enemy or ally, but it also was one of her stronger personality traits. She never gave up on friends or love once, she would even do bad things if it meant helping or saving the people closest to her.
Lilith wouldn't take a no for an answer from her down friend and kept on insisting, that they should go for a run or hunt, to help Tatia clear her mind better. Sitting and staring into the fire would never do her any good, only something to take her mind off and to focus on other stuff.
As they left the camp and got more and more surrounded by the night, their eyes soon got used to the darkness. Lilith didn't stop before they were a good distant from the camp and in an open field with trees all around them. Lilith let go of her friend's hands and looked up at the night sky, good not a full moon yet... it was Lilith's other worse nightmare. The young werewolf actually hated the moon with a burning passion, it made her into a killing machine and she would be unable to distinguish between friend or foe. Actually, the full moon scared Lilith, she could often disappear the day before the full moon, so the chance of killing close ones wouldn't happen
The blond hunter looked from the moon and over at her friend, ready to feel the air caress your face ones more with your childhood friend? Lilith asked, giving Tatia a challenging smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 26 Apr 2017 - 21:38

She wished it was enough to make her feel better inside, the feeling of a friend close. But it was more intense then that, Tatia had always had this problem with her emotions. Probably because the lose of her parents, seeing her father being killed. Losing herself, growing up so young - it made it hard for her to stop the fire inside her chest for blaming herself. The hardest part, was how she should learn to forgive herself and not always give herself the credit, for all the damage that happened. Maybe it was the easiest way out, because then she would have it on her shoulders as the others walked free. Lilith had her arm around her shoulder still, it was there to make Tatia know - that she wasn't alone, sadly it only helped a little - she wished it would heal all these wounds in her, make all the scars go away - but it didn't. Tatia listened to Liliths words, but didn't respond at first. Sometimes the best battles are the one worth fighting for, even if it means we must go through pain and torture Tatia sighed. She hated that had happened in the arena, she lack of control - the way they had twisted her brain to hurt her - trying to make her their weapon. She was so close, way to close, to had killed him - Tatia could have killed Wade that day, and the things he did to end up on that battle field with her? It was what hold him from being with her now, was he ashamed? Traumatized just like her? Tatia's whole life was filled with trauma, maybe that was why she seemed so calm next to him. That is what friends are for Ta, we fight the pain together and grows stronger by it. It seemed like way to much, it was like this big stone that made every move even harder. Tatia had no idea how to overcome it, but she knew she would somehow - she always did.

The talk about Blake, made it easier for her to deal with the pain. Just a little bit. Because it was true, Blake knew what was best. He had that instinct, even after everything he had injured in his life - he still took care of all these people. He lost the lost of his life, his daughters - been living with the fact that they were dead, only to find out they were alive.
"He sure has the heart on the right spot," she answered with a little smile. Tatia looked shortly over at her brother, which made her smile - he always helped her, he didn't even ask her what she needed or anything - he just let her be here till she would speak herself.

The greenblue eyes followed the werewolf's moves as she got up from the log. Tatia didn't know what to expect. Lilith pulled her up, not really giving her a choice. Tatia let the werewolf take her into the forest, she needed to take her mind of things - and what was better than this? A run or a hunt, was Tatia's favorite things in life. She loved it. It was first when they were out of sight from the pack, that Lilith stopped and let go of her hands. Tatia took a deep breath, letting all the fresh air fill her lungs. Ready to feel the air caress your face ones more with your childhood friend? The challenging smile, made Tatia smile. Of course was she ready, she was born ready.
"I was born for this," she confirmed with a cocky smile. Then she took off her close, reviling her body - not because it was something she saw as wrong. She was a shapeshifter living in a pack, hunting together - it wasn't anything packmembers hadn't seen before - not that it made Wade less territorial and she often first changed after she was near him or close home. Just to avoid any conflict.
Tatia was a quick transformer, it took her nothing more then few blinks of an eye before the giant wolf stood infront of her werewolf friend. It was so beautiful, she had this snow white fur and eyes red as blood. She was just as tall as in her human shape, one big wolf. Now it was Lilith's turn.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 26 Apr 2017 - 22:53

Lilith listened to her childhood friend as they moved through the forest until they stood alone and away from where the camp was. The young werewolf got a glow in her eyes from her shapeshifter friends reply and stood back as she saw Tatia transform. As the Transform was rather quick, it only took a blink of an eye, before the big dire wolf-sized snow white wolf stood in front of her. A happy warmth and smile formed in her as she kneeled before Tatia, looked her directly in her beautiful, yet dangerous blood red eyes. How I've missed you Ta she said with a deeply love for her childhood friend and hugged Tatia around her neck, or her wolf form's neck as she felt the soft white fur against her skin.
A small tear of joy sneaked forward and got mixed with Tatia's fur before Lilith got up and looked down at her friend with a cheeky smile, after all these years and I'm still taller than you she teased and remembered back at them when they were kids. Tatia always hated how Lilith was a few centimeters taller than her and Lilith never let her forget it ever since. Lilith took off her own clothes and folded it nicely together, just as Tatia had done with her own. Standing naked in front of her friend never bothered her before, they kept ruining their clothes as they had a habit of transforming when they were kids and growing up together. As bones start cracking, the change of Lilith's hair from a blond to a raven-black colour, she started to feel minor pain as always. Lilith never looked away from her friend, looked her straight in the eyes as her own eye's colour changed to a hot bright orange while growing in size. Lilith collapsed to her knees, as she looked down on the ground. The growth of pointed canines and huge talons grew so did her size as black fur forced the skin of Lilith to crack and break, falling off as if it had been water. The full transformation didn't take more than a few seconds and before Tatia stood a 3-meter tall werewolf, black as the night itself, looking directly down at the snow-white wolf.
A loud and an extremely scary howl came from the werewolf, scary enough to give men a chilling sensation down the back if heard near them. Not able to talk in her werewolf form, though they never needed for talk between then in their other form. They had the amazing gift of having animal instinct and ways to communicate as animals. With a huge inhale of air, the werewolf sat off with extreme speed, speed not many could match, though that never stopped Tatia and be one of the few shapeshifters who actually could keep up with Lilith. Lilith ran though making sure Tatia could come up beside her, so they could run side by side, like old times.
The fresh touch of the wind against their faces was amazing, it made Lilith feel alive like nothing could stop her. She felt like she could run faster with more power and ferocity to match it. The free nature of being an animal always teased Lilith, she loved being a werewolf, yet still hating it, for giving her the curse to transform during a full moon, taking her control she worked so hard to keep.
Blake even saved her from killing a town when she was younger, he kind of locked her away in a cellar room with stone walls and reinforced door, keeping her from getting out. After a good hour of just running through the huge expanding dark forest, the young werewolf jumped up in a three, sniffing, something smelled off near them.
Something... something like.. smoke? Lilith jumped down to the ground again with a heavy bump as she got curious, there was no light from a bonfire being lit or any smell of other races. She started to, on all fours at first, walk towards the smell of smoke, to investigate the area and since she pretty much had a perfect night vision, she had no trouble seeing through the dark forest.
It didn't take long before a camp revealed itself, or more like a minor town by the looks of it. What's going on? She didn't remember a minor town being built in the forest, not so deep. Well, the minor town was actually homemade homes out of wood, though none of the trees around the minor homemade town had been cut down. But the more curious quest to ask was, why is the town destroyed with some part being burned or razed to the ground. It looked like a battlefield without any bodies.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 29 Apr 2017 - 21:55

The werewolf girl hugged the big wolf. Tatia couldn't say she didn't miss her, even being here. She didn't visit Blake as much as she wanted to, but she knew he would always love her. It was nice being so sure of another persons emotions - even when she was this unstable. She saw Lilith's transformation, didn't even blink before her friend was fully transformed. She had seen it so many times, so the pain ,the howl wasn't something that scared her. The race started. Tatia was one of the best runners in the whole pack, she knew how to use the energy in her system - and of course her extreme will-power to push herself to the max was a good trait too. It was very unhealthy, but it wasn't something she would stop doing over night. Tatia didn't seem to have any trouble catching up on her friend as they were running. Lilith the night and Tatia the moon - ready to hunt the shit out of the darkness around them. Tatia felt like she could run forever, just running - trying to forget what happened before the run. Of course it took more than a run to make her forget, what her heart screamed to her about. She couldn't let him go, she had to fight, and she would fight for him till the day she died. It didn't make it any harder of course. After the hour long run, she stopped as Lilith jumped up in a three, like a freaking monkey. She smoke-liked smell hit her, and made her look around. But before she would find a location, Lilith jumped down from the three again. Tatia walked with her, carefully. She had to be ready for everything. Still her mind wasn't at it's best, seemed like she had trouble clearing her mind.

The place they found, was nothing she had seen before - and Tatia knew pretty much every area of these woods. Seemed a bit scary, but it didn't scare her. The place was dead. The red eyes looked at the werewolf shortly before she stepped on the unknown ground. It smelled like smoke and death. But there was no fire, no dead bodies. The place made her anxieties, and it wasn't too late to back down - but she needed this. She needed to feel something else. As she walked deeper in the little village, she realized there was nothing there. She couldn't find a heartbeat, a voice - a life sign. It was like there was nothing left here.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 2 Maj 2017 - 22:52

The place or more like the abandoned camp sent a chill down Lilith's spine as this place felt wrong, so wrong. It was like a major fight had been fought at this place, but as if someone or something had cleaned all the gore and horror away, expect for the camp itself and Lilith didn't like it. As both girls went further into the camp and more of it showed the traces of something else. Footprints started to reappear right in front of them as if they had been invisible, which made Lilith take a step back, growling in a low tone towards it. Something weird and unnatural covered the whole camp, which might have been why none of the girls, who are native to this forest, stumbled upon it before. Now, out of nowhere, a bad aroma began to rose from the ground, as if death itself, came up through the forest ground. Suddenly, a young man out of nowhere stood in front of both girls, which gave Lilith a giant scared and jumped a bit back, growling threatening towards the young man. The young man gave the two wolves a devious yet charming smile as he placed both hands behind his back like a fine gentleman.
Greetings ladies, I've been waiting for you he calmly explained without moving from his spot. I see you've enjoyed the scenery, for what it's worth, it wasn't very hard to do he continued, giving both girls a teasing blink. Lilith was quick to put two and put together, to know that the condition and smell of a fight, was this man's work. The way the young man walked and talked like he owned the place as if he was in control, but Lilith would show him! In a snarling growl, jumped Lilith at the young man with teeth and fangs. But instead of tearing the young man to pieces, he dodged with incredible speed all while giving Lilith a small air kiss as he taunted the werewolf. This really pissed of Lilith as no one would get away with taunting her like that and expect to stay alive while she was a werewolf... well all except for Tatia, funnily enough.
In a snarling state of roaring, Lilith launched at the annoyingly young man, that only dodge again and again out of the way, all why taunting with you can do better than that little pup or you call that speed little pup? as he never lost his charming smile. He even had the time to pat Tatia on the head as a sign of "you are a good doggie" before dodging out of Lilith's furious frenzy towards him.
The young man dodged one final time out of harm's way from Lilith and landed on the ground, that Lilith stopped attacking the man, not because she grew tired, but because she couldn't move, as well as Tatia. It was like they were under a spell, helpless and exposed as the young man walked between the two girls as he looked at both girls. This was truly fun, but it's time for putting next stage of my plan into motion, see you back home pups he explained and disappeared in black smoke. As the black smoke began to cover the girls, slowly silvering in Lilith and Tatia's bodies and before they knew it, they woke up in a cage.
Unknown to wear the hell they were, other than a big roomy cave with torches strapped to the wall, lighting it. The cage they were in, was big enough for both girls transformation, but the air between the bars was too small for them to reach through.
Both girls were back into their human form, dressed in what appeared to be ragged clothing, as well as in chains, which most likely could withstand their strength. With a minor headache, Lilith woke up, placing her hand on her head as she tried to stand, but the metal collar around the girl's neck pulled Lilith back down in a sitting position. Ouch! What the?! Lilith said as she looked around them. Where the hell were they? It looked like they were the only once in the cave, yet it looked like a lot of people had been in and out of it. Besides, it almost looked like a storage area. With a firm grip, Lilith tried to pull her metal collar off, but without use, transforming would be out of the question as the collar could choke her to death.
Lilith looked at her childhood friend, same clothing and the same metal collar around her throat to keep her from transforming, it almost seemed like those who kept them captive, knew them a little too well. And then they were this vampire with his stupid charming smile like he owned the world and them.
The sound of water drops from the top of the cave as the drops hit the water, filled the atmosphere around the, creating echoes all around them. Not much else to do, Lilith leaned her back at the thick bars, blowing a tuft of hair away from her face in frustration, this is fucking great.. stupid vampire! said the werewolf girl in her frustration.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 9 Jul 2017 - 10:19

A young man showed, made her growl in anger. Every sign told her they should fight or flight. Lilith attacked while Tatia watched. Every day was a fight, a lot like this. Everything that would happen to her, it was like the world wanted her to pay for something. The man was so fast Tatia would never be able to catch him even if she tried - maybe that was why she was so calm. Because she tried to find a weakness of any kind. But the second the man touch her, he pushed a bottom he should never had touched. Tatia tried to bite him, but he was way to fast for her. The feeling like being stuck, unable to move - it made a panic start up in Tatia. She didn't know what to do at all. A plan, why did every fucking had a plan that involved her? Couldn't they just leave her the fuck alone. A black smoke covered her body - the worst part - she couldn't run away. Tatia woke up in a cage, a big cage. She was back in her human shape - and thanks to Raksha, Tatia didn't have any scars on her body. Made her look like someone who never had been in a fight before. Maybe it was the only thing that was good here, that Tatia was so use to being held captive, she knew how to react. She hated they had touched her body and moved her here. But now they needed to find a way out. The chains that hold them were strong, and Tatia was only a shapeshifter. The only thing stronger than everything in here might be her mindset. She watched Lilith trying to get up, and what happened there - made Tatia just sit - not try anything yet. Tatia didn't like this. Not at all.
"We will get out, one way or another," promised Tatia and kept looking around. "I have spend way to much time in such places to stay here," she added and sighed.

There must be a way they could escape, but for now. They had to accept the situation before they could move further. They had to know where they were before doing anything stupid.
"We will just have to wait for them to make a move, and when we can - we either attack or run for it - depending on the situation," she was rather serious here. If they had a change they should take it. Not that Tatia liked the idea of one of them running away from the other. But if it helped them getting control over this game, it would be worth it. Also Tatia was more used to this than Lilith, so if Lilith could run for it in some way - she should. Tatia knew she would be okay in the end, somehow she always ended up surviving. " I mean it Lil, if you get a chance - you run like hell. Get Blake, the pack - we will be stronger in numbers."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 21 Jul 2017 - 23:11

Lilith gave her childhood friend a look Tatia knew all too well, "not gonna happen" as a response to her friend thinking she would leave her like that. The blonde werewolf sat down with her back up against the bars as she mumbles something about how she was gonna kill who ever did this to them when she got out.
That promise might take longer than she would expect, 'cause normally in these situations, the captures always showed after a couple of minutes. The capture didn't show at all... or to be more precise, two days in a fucking stinking cave did they spend in cages. Lilith began to sarcastically joke how their capture had forgotten them or some shit like that.
When the third day rose.. or Lilith think it was the third day, it was a bit hard to tell in a cave, a woman entered the cave with a deer. The woman didn't say anything or responded to the two girls in the cages if they tried to talk to her. The only thing that the woman did, was slaughtering the deer with a dagger, right in front of the two friends in cages.
Lilith just stared with a raised eyebrow as the deer died slowly from bleeding while getting gutted by the woman. 4 big lumps of meat were cut from the dying deer and thrown to the girl's cages, each getting 2 lumps. The woman then, with great strength, pulled the still dying deer out of the cave. Yet again the girls were alone in their cages, though, now each with two big lumps of meets to eat, since they haven't eaten in 3 or maybe 4 days.
The werewolf looked at the meat pieces in front of her cages and over at her shape-shifter friend, I don't get it... they feed us, yet ignore us,
if I didn't know better, we were made ready for something big
guessed Lilith and looked back at her food and pulled it through the bars and started to eat it. Hey, she was actually really hungry, now that meat was right in front of her.

And so it continues like that, for how many days, Lilith didn't know, but days after days, the woman cave with different animals, slaughtering them, gutting them, throwing the meat in front of the cages and leaving with the animal.
Always the same cloaked woman, using the same dagger like she was afraid to be seen by Lilith and Tatia.
Lilith didn't try to break out, she tried that the first 4-5 days, without leaving as much as a scratch on the damn cave, so she did what Tatia said. Wait for the right moment to strike.
The waiting felt like eternal... yet, the girls had plenty of time to get back on track with both their lives, since they weren't getting out anytime soon.
You never told me why you actually came back to black and the camp, why did you? Lilith asked, now rather serious as she leaned at the bars in her cage. Lilith had heard about Wade from Blake took her hunting, though Lilith had never had the pleasure of meeting this guy... or pleasure didn't Lilith quite know if it was. She didn't like the fact that Wade caused her childhood friend this much pain.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum