Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | Maj

Seneste emner
» It's been a long long time
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyIgår kl. 21:48 af Valentine

» I need you to hear the story - Genevira
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyIgår kl. 17:03 af Genevira

» No shade all tea, please. (Valentine og Kain)
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyLør 4 Maj 2024 - 0:38 af Valentine

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyFre 3 Maj 2024 - 20:55 af Jake

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyFre 3 Maj 2024 - 19:04 af Jake

» Why? What for? Honestly? - (Taliia)
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyOns 1 Maj 2024 - 13:38 af Abigail

» My Only, My Own (Edgar)
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyOns 1 Maj 2024 - 12:50 af Edgar

» Opdateret emnesteder (adminnyheder)
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyTirs 30 Apr 2024 - 12:37 af Sean

» Angels and demons on the run - Emery's fraværstråd
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 EmptyFre 26 Apr 2024 - 19:03 af Sean

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Genevira
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Voteba13Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Voteba14Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Voteba15 
Jake
Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Voteba13Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Voteba14Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Voteba15 
Valentine
Lori
Edgar
Abigail

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164691 indlæg i 8727 emner

Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes !

Side 4 af 8 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste

Go down

Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Empty Sv: Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes !

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 10:00

God thinks all blacks are obsolete farm equipment
God thinks the Jews killed his son and must be punished
God thinks the white man is Satan
God thinks your a idiot
God prefers an Atheist

- Voltaire

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes ! - Page 4 Empty Sv: Quote legen ! For alle os (the twins + folks) som elsker quotes !

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 17:33

Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?

V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

-V for Vendetta

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 17:44

Hm.. elsker den film, og symboliken er guf for mine øjne og øre, men lige det qoute syntes jeg ikke er det bedste i filmen, der ellers har geniale qoutes brugbare ting.

"It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences" hvis man kan se symboliken i den film, vil jeg mene det qoute er det bedste Smile

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 17:45

Men dette er det mest epic... sig det her tre gang hurtigt Razz
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 17:51

Det er awesome !
Det, hvor han snakker til befolkningen er også genialt;
Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

Det er overdrevent langt, men godt er det alligevel.
Et mindre langt et;

Flynn Rider: I could get used to a view like this. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys I want a castle.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 17:52

rigtigt, det er et super godt qoute, da det er fedt sagt Smile I love V Very Happy

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 17:56

V for the win!

Rapunzel: Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will... fate... destiny...

Flynn Rider: A horse.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 17:57

Bobby: What's it matter, I'm still stuck in eternal friggen sunshine.
Supernatural

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 17 Jan 2012 - 18:35

Dean Winchester: [From promo]
[after discussing about trapping the Archangel Raphael]
Dean Winchester: Do we have any chance of surviving this?
Castiel: You do.
Dean Winchester: So, odds are you are a dead man tomorrow.
Castiel: Yes.
Dean Winchester: Wow. Well, last night on earth. What, uh what are your plans?
Castiel: I just thought I'd sit here quietly.
Dean Winchester: Dude, come on. Anything? Booze? Women?
[Castiel looks away uncomfortable]
Dean Winchester: You have been with a women before? Right? Or an angel, at least?
[Castiel shifts nervously in his seat, embarrassed]
Dean Winchester: You mean to tell me you've never been up there doing a little cloud seating?
Castiel: I never had occasion, okay?
Dean Winchester: All right. Let me tell you something. There are two things that I know for certain. One. Bert and Ernie are gay. Two. You are not gonna die a virgin. Not on my watch. Let's go.
[Castiel looks around uncertain, gets up and follows]

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 18 Jan 2012 - 20:36

Dean; No chick flick moments
Sam; Alright, jerk
Dean; Bitch

Elsker den! XD

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 18 Jan 2012 - 20:39

"The man that is his own lawyer, has a fool as client"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 18 Jan 2012 - 20:42

//Skulle du tilfældigvis have set The Mentalist? XD For jeg elsker det show!

Dean: All right if you're goin' to be talking now, this is a very important phrase, so I want you to repeat it back to me one more time.
Lucas: Zeppelin Rules!
Dean: That's right, up high.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 19 Jan 2012 - 11:16

Hellsing.

Alexander Anderson: You monster.
Alucard: I get that a lot.

_____________________________--

Alucard: Immortality is wasted on the young.

__________________________________-

Walter: I highly recommend pissing yourself followed by a course of praying to your impotent god.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 19 Jan 2012 - 15:30

Gru: Hello, Fred. FYI. Your dog has been leaving little bombs in my yard, and I do not appreciate it.
Fred McDade: Oh you know dogs... they go where they want to go.
Gru: Unless they're dead.
[laughs]

Dr. Nefario: We have to warn him, and FAST!
[starts driving on his moped very slowly]

Agnes: I like him. He's nice.
Edith: He's scary.
Agnes: Like Santa.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 19 Jan 2012 - 16:57

Gru: [Explaining why the girls can't find their book "Three Little Kittens"] That book was accidentally destroyed maliciously...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 19 Jan 2012 - 18:01

The simpsons.

Homer: Oh, so they have Internet on computers now!

Milhouse: Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? *Why did I have the bowl?*

Homer: I’m normally not a praying man, but if you’re up there, please save me, Superman.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 19 Jan 2012 - 18:38

Gru: Whoa, whoa, whoa! What was that? She hit that. I saw that with my own eyes.
Carnival Barker: Well, you see that little spaceship there? You see how it's not knocked over? You know what that means, Professor? It means you don't get the unicorn! Aw, somebody's got a frowny face! Better luck next time.
Gru: Okay, my turn.
[Gru takes out a plasma gun and fires it, destroying the stand and disintegrating the spaceship]
Gru: Knocked over!

Despicable me

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 19 Jan 2012 - 19:32

South park.

[gay and straight protesters get a hearing from the Governor of South Park on gay marriage]
Governor: I believe that I might have come up with a compromise to this whole problem that will make everyone happy! People in the gay community want the same rights as married couples, but dissenters don't want the word "marriage" corrupted. So how about we let gay people get married, but call it something else?
[everyone listens quietly]
Governor: You homosexuals will have all the exact same rights as married couples, but, instead of referring to you as "married", you can be... butt buddies.
[long silence]
Governor: Instead of being "man and wife", you'll be... butt buddies. You won't be "betrothed", you'll be...
[makes quote with his fingers]
Governor: ... butt buddies. Get it? Instead of a "bride and groom", you'd be...
[makes quote with his fingers again]
Governor: ... butt buddies.
Mr. Slave: We wanna be treated equally!
Governor: You *are* equal. It's just that, instead of getting engaged, you would be... butt buddies. And everyone is happy!
Woman: [from the lesbian crowd] Well, what about lesbians?
Governor: Well, like anyone cares about fuckin' dykes!
[the crowd goes into an uproar]
Governor: [embarrassed] Oh, God, I was sure that would work.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 21 Jan 2012 - 17:44

Amalie: Kan du godt lide at klæde dig ud som en russisk roulette?

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 21 Jan 2012 - 17:49

"Fighting for world peace, is like fucking for virginity"

\\lovely to be back with you guys Very Happy\\

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 21 Jan 2012 - 17:52

Angelo: I saw you get shot!
Jack Harkness: Well... I got better.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 21 Jan 2012 - 17:52

Angelo: I saw you get shot!
Jack Harkness: Well... I got better.

//Good, to have you again, Wise Man ;D

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 21 Jan 2012 - 18:07

"the first man you kill in a war, will always be youself" - me Very Happy

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 21 Jan 2012 - 18:17

Wow, I like that one! Good goin'! ;D

Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance to the State.
It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 21 Jan 2012 - 18:28

"A war leaves the losser dead, and the winner worse" eller "A war leaves the losser dead, and the winner poor" ved ikke helt hvad lyder bedst :/

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 4 af 8 Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum