Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | Maj

Seneste emner
» Lena beware of the city - (Sean)
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyIdag kl. 17:41 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyIdag kl. 17:25 af Sean

» A ballad of song birds and cool hats ~ Katrina (Featuring Edgar)
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyIdag kl. 15:58 af Lenore

» I need you to hear the story - Genevira
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyIdag kl. 11:50 af Genevira

» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyIgår kl. 17:15 af Celenia

» It's been a long long time
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyIgår kl. 15:51 af Genevira

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyIgår kl. 11:24 af Genevira

» My Only, My Own (Edgar)
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyOns 8 Maj 2024 - 21:48 af Lenore

» No shade all tea, please. (Valentine og Kain)
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 EmptyLør 4 Maj 2024 - 0:38 af Valentine

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Genevira
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Voteba13Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Voteba14Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Voteba15 
Lori
Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Voteba13Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Voteba14Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Voteba15 
Lenore
Jake
Sean
Valentine
Abigail
Celenia
Edgar

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164704 indlæg i 8728 emner

Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Go down

Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Empty Sv: Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX

Indlæg af Micah Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 10:40

Micah smiled as they got to sit down, taking a sip of his glass of blood as he watched how Nathalian observed his surroundings, looking a little impressed like most people did first time they got into his house, unless they were used to live in something like it, themselves.

"The rules... They are rather simple. Tomorrow,  Sparrow will show you the ropes of how things are done here. And I was thinking of giving you the daily task of giving Ivanov his food. You aren't allowed to go outside without my strict permission - but the entire house is fine for you to explore. And you may call me master Snow, or just Snow if you prefer."
Micah
Micah

Antal indlæg : 203
Evner/magibøger : Blood Manipulation

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX - Page 2 Empty Sv: Moonlight In The Lake | Micah | XXX

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 12:05

Nathalian looked at him with a raised brow, as he said " Who is Ivanov? " but everything else than that, he did get. He hated that he couldn´t just go outside. Everything had been taken from him. His freedom, the sound of the ocean and the smell.. everything was ripped away in an instant.. and now, he were to be a house pet of some sort.

" And my room... ".
He squinted his eyes a little. He didn´t like this.. not at all, but the guy hadn´t done very much to him, so for now, he could use this.. he had a home now, food, and he had never been one that was against working.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 12:34

"Ivanov? Well, he's the gentleman you see right there, " Micah said, gesturing towards the man stepping out from the corner of the room... If you could really call him a man. He was obviously a ghoul - eyes dead and lifeless, entire body pale and moving rather stiffly. "He's the one guarding this house."

"And your room is upstairs, next to mine. I'll show you later." He then told him, right before Sparrow got out with a tray full of food for Nathalian, placing it on a small table and moving it over in front of him.
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 12:42

Nathalian looked shocked, as he looked over at the ghoul of a man. Who in their RIGHT mind.. would have a GHOUL in their home?!. Oh well.. if one were to have it, it would definitely be a vampire, wouldn´t it?.
" Aha.. " he said, as he looked over at sparrow, as she came with his food. " Thanks " as he looked at it, before he began eating a little. He still hadn´t forgotten how his mother had corrected him in eating, even if it had just been the two of them and the chef.. sitting down in the kitchen area.. as she would tell him all about which fork was used to what, and knife and everything inbetween.

He then placed it gently over each other, as he wasnt done yet, as he asked " So.. i am to have room.. right next to you.. i dont like that. Isnt there some kind of servant room.. ". He wasnt a fool. " That room, is normally reserved for one´s future wife.. i would feel VERY odd about having such a room.. " no, that was a lie. He would feel like a whore.. or a wife to be.. a slight redness could be seen in his cheeks, as he began eating once more.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 17:28

And Micah... Chuckled.
, when he saw the look of shock upon the young man's face. "Oh don't look so shocked. I made him about seventy years ago. Couldn't wish for a better guard of my house. He follows my every command, after all." Smiling, he took another sip of the blood.

Sparrow bowed politely when he thanked her, and then left the room again. "Each servant has each their own room in my house. And you will have the one next to me until the other one is cleaned out. Trust me, you wouldn't want to go sleep in that room as of this moment." He said, and downed the last of the blood. "No reason to feel so odd or embarrassed about sleeping in that room. It's just temporary."
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 17:34

Nathalian gave a soft sigh of relief from him, as he heard Micah say it was only temporary. " thats good. Here i thoughh for a moment, that you actually had me trained to be a bride of yours, although that would be stupid since " he chuckled slightly.

He did get a weird vibe with this guy.. like how Micah had touched him and even said he would if he so desired.
As he was done eating, he got up, as he said " I would like to sleep.. thanks for the food.. ".

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 17:44

Micah just snickered, not really answering to what he thought out loud - he might do that no matter where the guy slept in the house. If the want struck him.

"Well then, you can. Your room is upstairs, third on the right. Mine is second." He informed the young man as he put away his glass.
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 16 Jan 2021 - 18:07

Nathalian nodded, as he then got up and walked upstairs. First.. he ended up walking the wrong way, and when he was finally the right place, he had forgotten if it was the third or the second. " Which.. was it.. ". He looked hesitantly at the doors, as he just choose one, not even bothering to look if it was third or second, as he walked inside the dark room and directly over towards the bed, as he began undressing. He didn´t care for folding the old and blood stained clothing, that didn´t even fit him.. and the shoes.. a soft groan left him, as he took them off, before he sighed and laid himself naked underneath the sheets.
A soft sigh left him, as he felt the softness of the duvet, before he closed his eyes, and it didn´t take long for him.. to fall asleep.. in the big beautiful bed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Fre 5 Mar 2021 - 13:22

Micah looked after him for a bit... Before he got a few last things in order, and then walked upstairs, too, to get some shuteye... But then... As he walked inside... He could very clearly see that Nathalian had picked the wrong room. Not that Micah minded, at all... No, on the contrary... A smirk on his lips, he undressed, down to being completely naked... As he slipped under the duvets, smiling in pleasant surprise when he very quickly discovered that the siren was naked, too... Well well well... This would make for a fun start of the night tomorrow. And as such... Micah soon fell asleep, just like that.
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 15:08

Nathalian didn´t feel anything, as it had been oh so long, since he had felt the softness of a bed. He was completely gone in his own dream world, slowly falling more and more.

As the darkness slowly crept, he turned a little, as a soft hum slipped past the full lips of his own, only to turn once more, as he dreamt of swimming.. the way the water hugged his body oh so tightly, and he was completely covered in the darkness of the strong water currents...

The fresh air, the birds landing on the water.. the ocean singing its morning song, against the rocks and sides of land..
and then.. it was night.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 15:45

Micah slept soundly throughout the day. Like Nathalian, he, too, was lost to his own dreams... A smile on his face as he slept... But his dreams weren't as peaceful as the siren's. Oh no... On the contrary.

He was dreaming of tearing people apart... Mass slaughtering... Literally bathing in all of the delicious blood, never able to get enough of it... The power he held in his dreams, oh how he wished he could just go crazy like that with no repercussions. In his dreams he didn't have to hide the bodies...

But quite soon after the sun had gone down... He began stirring... To then stretch and yawn a little as he woke up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and then sitting up... Looking next to him at the siren... And a soft smirk showed up on his face.
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 15:51

Nathalian slept soundly as before next to Micah.. not knowing where he had gone in, and if he had, he would have never laid down. As the yawn and stretching.. made the bed rock a little, Nathalian slowly began moving a little, only to yawn softly, as he slowly opened his eyes, only to let his own hand glide up and through his own hair, as he slowly felt around him, and then.. feeling THAT.. skin...
He soon remembered.. just WHERE he were. The man from before..
He slowly moved a little back, as he said " What.. what are you doing in my room " as he sounded confused.. tired.. shocked even.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 16:12

Micah... Merely chuckled. "Your room? Oh no. No no no. You, my dear... Walked into the wrong room yesterday. I guess you were too tired to remember it was the third, and not the second room, you should've gone into." he snickered.

"Not that I really mind," he then said, and winked at him. "It was quite the pretty sight to wake up to," he pointedly let his eyes wander over the man's exposed body.
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 16:19

Nathalian covered himself a little, as he felt Micah´s eyes over him, as he said " What.. no?, it cant be. I was sure i.. is it really the second.. ". He couldn´t quite remember.
" I´m sorry, i will get out immediately " as he got ready to get out of the bed, if the guy would let him, if not.. he would try anyways, as he didn´t want to be too close to this guy...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 17:19

Micah chuckled and gently shook his head. "Look around yourself. Does this look like a master bedroom? It does, doesn't it?" he said, smiling and winking at him... Before then snickering.

"Oh, but there's no need to..." he said, grabbing a hold of the guy's wrist to keep him there, even as he felt the guy fight his grip. "Just relax... There's no need to immediately jump out of bed..."
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 17:29

Nathalian stopped, as he felt the guy wouldn´t let go. His eyes looking into Micah´s, as he said " Yes... " he felt a little bit humiliated, by the way that Micah asked him, about if it looked like a master bedroom.
" I´m not blind " or well, he felt like he had been that night. Why of all rooms, he could go into.

" I dont see any reason to stay behind " his tone rather hard, as he looked at Micah, before he tried to pull his arm to himself again, as he said " Besides, i wouldn´t want you to get the wrong idea. I´m not a pleasure boy, i´m a worker or servant, nothing else, and i would advise you to remember that ".

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 18:00

Micah merely smirked as he kept that tight hold on the guy's wrist. So cute to see how he felt embarrassed about having made that mistake. So many emotions flying over the guy's face in all these moments... It seemed like he didn't know how to hide it at all. Huh... Curious.

And Micah... Still didn't let him pull his arm back to himself. "Oh, but I own you. Or have you forgotten? I decide what you are to be in this house... You don't. You'd best remember that. I can make your life a living hell if I want to - or, make your time here rather pleasurable. It all depends on how well you do your part... Whatever I decide it is. Understood?"
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 7 Mar 2021 - 22:28

Nathalian looked rather angrily at Micah, as he looked into his eyes, with such a rage, as he remembered.. how the guy had easily captured him. Vampire... yeah, he didn´t have a chance, but how bad could this guy be?. The episode with the frozen ice.. the guy.. looking down at him.. it seemed so far away from him now..

He looked away from him, as he had to hide his own pride, as he said " Yes.. Master.. ". As he felt himself.. almost lose it, with those words. It had felt like ages, since last.. he had called someone that.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Lør 13 Mar 2021 - 9:30

And Micah's smile... Widened as he heard that... The oh so prideful guy... Biting the sour apple and admitting defeat... Oh boy, but that was a big treat in and of itself... Oh yes... He'd break him yet... No matter how free-spirited one was... He would jus thave to find the weak point and pressure that... Then anybody would cave in... He just had to find this guy's sore spot so he could really milk it...

"Good boy," he then said, a calm smile on his lips... Before he just grabbed Nathalian's chin... Pulling him in for a rather forceful kiss, loving the taste of those soft, warm lips against his own rather cold ones... But then again, in general, all of his body was rather cool compared to anyone not technically undead.
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 17 Mar 2021 - 6:25

Nathalian was just about to say something to Micah, as he heard the guy call him a 'good boy'. Something he definitely didn´t like the sound of, at all. As he turned to him and said " Dont call me tha- mmh!?.. " as he suddenly felt the guy´s lips against his own, stopping his words from even finishing, as he pulled back, or at least tried too.

A groan slipped past his lips, as he wasnt prepared for the forcefulness of the kiss at all, and his hand even went to try and push Micah away from him, as he gasped for air, between the struggle he pulled up.

" S-Sto..p it.. " he huffed, as he tried to escape the guys grip, but if he did, he would do his best to get up and away from the bed..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Micah Lør 8 Maj 2021 - 2:51

And Micah... Merely snickered as he kept his tight hold on Nathalian. "Oh, but why should I stop? Admit it... Deep down you like it..." he was sure of it, with the way he was huffing, the groaning... Gasping for air...

"You'll like being here with me before you even know it..." he snickered... Brushing his nose against the young man's neck and breathing in deep... He really liked the scent of sirens...
Micah
Micah

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 8 Maj 2021 - 16:43

The autumn bronw eyes looked into the ocean blue hues of colors, emitting from Micah´s eyes..
He felt like he was drowning in the guy, more and more for each look, each touch, each.. feeling. He gave a slight grunt from him, as he heard his words, and he STILL couldn´t move away from the man.
" I will not admit to anything. Especially not to you of all people " he huffed a little, as he trembled from the feeling of the nose.. against his neck.
The ghosting breath.. as Micah took in his scent.

He already knew.. he could do NOTHING to make his stay more pleasant, especially not now, that the vampire had gained interest for him, or at least for his blood. Like he was some plaything, to be tossed around with.
The S on his side, for Snow.. marking him, to be Micah Snow´s.. for all eternity, until death, would tear them apart..
Only then, would he find rest, for this man, either that, or until he had bored him, to an extend, of being tossed to yet another lunatic, that would violate his right to freedom..

He looked away from Micah, as he felt the nose.. his eyes closing, as he kept his lips tightly sealed, as to not speak ill of the guy. No need to dig himself an early grave at this point.
The place was rather comfortable and most stunning to look at... if he could survive these forms of playtime.. with this man.. then he could enjoy the silence and the absence of him too.. whenever he needed to go. Most lords and what not.. and men with connections.. rarely stayed in their homes for longer periods after all...

" Fine.. do what you must.. ".
Although the fire in the autumn brown eyes.. were not quenched, oh no.. they were stronger than ever, as he surely one day, would escape the grasp of this man, and regain his freedom.

Gæst
Gæst

Side 2 af 2 Forrige  1, 2

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum