» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
Well hello there! - Haru EmptyMan 22 Apr 2024 - 21:10 af Renata

» Nothing is what it was... ~ Renata
Well hello there! - Haru EmptyMan 22 Apr 2024 - 20:24 af Renata

» 3 emnesteder til debat (afstemning)
Well hello there! - Haru EmptyMan 22 Apr 2024 - 15:56 af Sean

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
Well hello there! - Haru EmptyLør 20 Apr 2024 - 16:37 af Genevira

» I need help. Truly – Dr. Trott (fortids emne)
Well hello there! - Haru EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:56 af Katrina

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
Well hello there! - Haru Voteba13Well hello there! - Haru Voteba14Well hello there! - Haru Voteba15 
Jake
Well hello there! - Haru Voteba13Well hello there! - Haru Voteba14Well hello there! - Haru Voteba15 
Sasha
Renata
Lenore
Genevira
Celenia
Emery
Taliia
Madelena Gray

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164678 indlæg i 8725 emner

Well hello there! - Haru

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

Well hello there! - Haru Empty Well hello there! - Haru

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 15 Apr 2017 - 1:06

Time: Late evening.
Place: A bit north east of Firewood Village
Surroundings: Open fields with some trees around.
Weather: Mostly open sky, a bit damp air.
Attire:[For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]
Dedicated to: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

It had taken two days traveling her from Doomsville, seeing as he was not lacking money he used a carriage dragged by two horses. He was here strictly on business, he could of course send people to do this for him but how would that look. He was a man of action, he did everything personally because that sent the message to both his employees and his competitors, he didn't send people to do his dirty work. And the fact that he loved what he was doing, there was a certain enjoyment he got from it, especially when it just so happen to be a filthy demon involved as well.

He looks around the living room of the house as he inhales smoke from the last bit of the cigarette before flicking it past the demon kneeling in front of him. "This is a pretty decent home i have to say.. Not smart having it so far away from the village now was it?" His face was dead serious as he said it, but the voice was sarcastic, proving that he was amused from the situation. The demon was tied up and severely beaten, barely conscious and bleeding from around the face. Andrei took out his knife and started stroking it with his other thumb as he spoke. "We both know this didn't have to happen if you would of just accepted the conditions i sent you.. This hurts us both youknow.. I mean it clearly hurts you more haha but it hurts me as well.. I need those materials and now that you are gone, i have to talk to the next guy in line, making me waste me time.." He was clearly annoyed by the fact that he had to travel all this way just to prove a point, even though there was some enjoyment to it.

Luckily he didn't travel alone, the demon might of gotten the upper hand and kill him, but seeing as he had two other people with him there wasn't much of a fight, and he didn't mind that because he didn't come here for a fight. He crouched down to the demons level and clapped him a few times on his cheek. When the demon tries to speak its only unreadable mumbling "It's ok, don't worry, you served you purpose" As soon as he finishes, he sticks his knife in the demons gut, dragging it horizontally to open it up. "You'll probably live long enough to see it all go down." He then says before cleaning his knife on the mans shirt standing back up and looking towards one of his men. "Burn it down and meet me at the camp" With a dead serious voice and walks outside the house. The man responds "You got it sir." and starts to pour oil around the room.

Andrei walks down the front steps of the house and heads towards the road close by, the camp was not too far away. As he walks he notices that there is blood on his right sleeve after the stabbing. "I just got this fucking jacket, you're still giving me pain even after bleeding out on the floor. Annoying..." It was probably not a smart move putting the jacket on before he finished. But then again the stabbing part was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Nevertheless he could just get a new one when he got back, it was just tedious replacing his clothes all the time. As he walks down the road he spots a figure in the distance, someone riding on a horse, couldn't be the guards, they didn't patrol this far out, so it had to be a random person then. He made sure the knife was easy to get to if it came to that, depending on who or more correctly what the person was, would determine what he was going to do. As the person got closer he could see that it was a woman, but he couldn't tell what she was, not yet. He raises his hands up as she gets closer "Woah. Hello there! What brings you around theses parts Ms?" He was slightly curious to where she was going but it was mostly to buy time to figure her out. "It's dangerous traveling alone around here, never know who's out during this hour.." His voice is calm and curious, his body is totally relaxed could be useful getting to know her, never know. "It's at least a days ride to get to the closest village from here. I have camp very close, you can join me if you want a place for the night." It would be smart getting off the road for a while, seeing as this was so far from the village he didn't bribe anyone to look the other way, so if guards came it would complicate things. And besides, it would be more comfortable talking at the camp near a fire.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Well hello there! - Haru Empty Sv: Well hello there! - Haru

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 15 Apr 2017 - 13:04

Attire: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]
Stallion: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

It had all been a beautiful day, she earned quiet a lot. She had been so lucky to be able to play for the beautiful Arodeth Galadriel Cíleth, the queen of the highelfs. Could she be more lucky. She couldn't stop smiley, thinking that her songs would actually be heard from a queen, who enjoyed her voice so much, that she wanted her to sing for her people. She shook her head, as she finally were on her way to another city. This were one of her many rules.
To see the world, she had to go from town to town, where she would sing for the people. This way she would earn her own money, and of course buy food, for her and her horse Julio. A black stallion, with a long black mane and beautiful eyes. He was tall, a rather huge horse. Then again, she were an elf, how could she just be having a little pony. Maybe she was small, rather tiny actually. Since elfs were tall and beautiful, she was nothing more than a tiny female, riding a beautiful stallion as Julio.
"Think Julio! Think... One day, we will go home again, with stories from around the world."
She clapped his neck, as Julio walked on the road, were only a few people would look at her. She was properly wearing the weirdest outfit. But how could she not?! She had been near a queen, shouldn't it be normal to wear fancy attire, while in the being so close to a queen. She shook her head softly, so the black hair would wave around her face. "You're right... Who cares... Maybe we should change clothes... Or when I say we, i of course only mean me... Unless you're able to change color?" She leaned near his ear, that would drive a bit back. "Can you... Are you able to change color?" She said with a teasing voice, before sitting up straight.
God she needed a few friend, just someone to talk to. Instead of Julio, he never really answered her. A sigh slipped her red lips, as she closed her eyes, only to hear the steps.

Her dark eyes opened slowly, as they would meet a man's Greenish, blue colored eyes. Her eyes slowly went to his hair, and then down to the ground. He had blonde hair... Maybe a little dark blonde? She stopped Julio for walking past this man, as she looked at him with a kind smile on her lips. "Hello..." She said with a soothing voice. "I'm sightseeing. Or actually I am traveling around, to play some music in every city. Tho I don't have a map, so i might be a bit lost, but i thought... you know.." She looked down at Julio, before looking towards this rather handsome man again. "That if i followed a road, i would get to the nearest city, before sundown." She tilted her head a bit to the side, so her hair would surround her face a bit.
"Isn't it dangerous to travel anywhere, you never know a person."
She smiled kindly to him, before looking at his shoes. "Are you a dangerous person sir?" She said teasingly, before looking around. There didn't seem to be anyone around, tho she could be wrong. Tho as soon as he said that it would take at least a day, to get to the nearest city, she sighed. "Really?" She whispered to herself.
"Well... I would like to join you... Sir??"
She asked for his name, before running her hands through Julios mane. "Would you like a ride, sir? Tho im the one in front." She winked teasingly at him, before her heart would skip a  beat. How could she talk like this with a stranger, this was out rages! Her father would have yelled at her, yet another thing. She just asked a man to ride with her, and a stranger of all. Should she really talk this calmly with a stranger like this? Then again, she did wear pants once in a while, and her father would have yelled at her for that too.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 15 Apr 2017 - 20:42

As he listened to what she said he noticed her beauty, the black hair, the snow white skin, the gorgeous dress. "A traveling musician huh? Don't see many of you around" She had managed to catch his attention, something that was a rare thing, it would be worth getting to know her a bit more, he didn't have any plans either way. And he could always just change his mind later anyway, he was heading to the camp with or without her so it wouldn't be wasting his time. She was interesting, so it could only be better, a traveling musician had to have some good stories right? And the thing that gave more power than anything was information.

To her response about the road being dangerous he started nodding his head slightly as he looked down the road behind her for a second. "True, true.." But as soon as she asked if he was a dangerous person it made him grin as he looked back at her face. "Maybe" Not answering the question on purpose, he could have just lied to her but that wouldn't be any fun. She didn't seem like the type to get afraid easily either, not if she was traveling the world alone.
When she accepted his offer it made him smile. "Excellent, Andrei Moser.. At your service Ma'am" He said in a happy tone as he bows to her with on hand on the chest and the other stretched out as his hair falls forward. After a brief moment he stand back up and glides his hand over his head moving his hair back as he hears her out. "I wouldn't have it any other way" He says with a grin on his face again, before he approaches the horse and jumps up behind her. "If you go back there is a dirt road you passed not far from here, if you follow that for a short time you'll see my camp close to it." He says slowly making sure she catches everything he said, it wouldn't be more than a couple of minutes on a horse.

As they start riding he places his hands on her waist to keep his balance, at least that was the excuse he would use. "So what's the story with the fancy clothes? Or is this just regular attire for you?" He ended in a teasingly manner. He didn't know anything about her, but seeing as she was a traveling musician she couldn't be rich, but that was only an assumption. Personally he was a pretty open book, as long as it wasn't too personal or something that could damage his business he was pretty honest about himself, so he wouldn't have any problems answering any questions she would have, though he would often choose a more fun answer if there was one.
As they saw the camp they would see an unlit fireplace, a carriage with a roof, a small tent outside and two horse bound to a post with water next to them. It wasn't smart to leave horses alone in a camp as anyone could just walk up an take them, but he never really cared for consequences like that. Because if that were to happen he would just get new ones and find the people who stole them, because the horses were branded with a small brand of two initials A.M, making him able to see if they were his.
When they got there he carefully jumped off, slowly walking towards the fire pit. "Thanks for the ride, you're a good rider i must say.." His voice was cheerful as he was getting a tinderbox from the carriage.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 2:20

She noded softly to his words, as she smiled kindly towards him. He didn't seem like a bad guy, even thought her parent warned her not too meet anyone new, unless it were through a friend. Even thought the warning - Haru couldn't stop than talk with him, he seemed like a kind mannered person, and rather well dressed, even thought he had a few spots of dirt or something on his sleeves.  "Well, thats only a good thing, otherwise my job would be rather hard, don't you think so, sir." She smiled, as she spoke with a teasing voice. She lifted her hand up to her mouth, as she would hid her smile. "I must admit, that i didn't think that i would meet someone on this road, not that i havent passed a few guards here and there. But i haven't been stopped even once." She must admit, that being stopped, while riding Julio were giving her a few nervous strokes. What if it were a robbery?

This man, answered her question with a maybe. It would normally make her ride off, just leaving him. But for some reason, she didn't see it as a awkward or scary way. More like a teasing way, she could be naive or at least stupid. Thought she  didn't ride off, she just sat on Julio, looking down on this strange male. Not in a bad manner, she was just kind of taller than him, right now. "Nice meeting you Andrei... The names Haru Furukawa." She smiled, as she spoke to him, in a rather elegant manner. He sure seemed like a gentlemen, bowing to her and speaking in a rather nice manner. She could nothing but smile to him, as he spoke and loked up at her. She looked a bit around, before offering the ride.
As he told her where to ride, she would softly press her heel against Julio, so he would move once again. She would slowly turn him around, so they would ride back to the dirt road, that she had passed just a few meters down. "You might, end up telling me where to ride of, since im kind of good at passing the points." She spoke with a heart warming voice, before feeling his hands on her waist.
The feeling of his hands, kind of warmed her. They felt so warm, it might've been the first time for her to feeling anything holding her waist. But for some reason, it felt kind of nice. A small blush, changed her color of her cheeks, as she rode off.
As he asked her about her attire, she couldn't anything but giggle a bit. "Oh.. Well i just finished playing for Arodeth, the queen of the highelves. I never thought that i would go that far, but here i am... I didn't take my time to change my clothes, as i were leaving the place." She kept her  eyes on the road, just to be sure that she would at least pull Julio over to the right place. "But this is kind of regular for me to wear... I know, people have told me once in a while, that the clothes i wear, is too formal around the city. But i really don't have anything less normal, than this." She sighed softly, but kept her kind smile on her lips, even thought he couldn't see her smile. "So... Sir Andrei... What brings you out on the road? As you said yourself, it's rather dangours to be out, im on a horse, i might be able to slip away, but you're on foot, it might be harder for you than me." She stopped Julio near the camp. This would be the place right? She didn't pass it, otherwise Andrei would've said something.
As he jumped off Julio, she would follow him and jump off. She slowly ran her hand through Julios mane, before looking back at Andrei. "Well, i am an elf... So being bad at riding, would properly bring dishonor to my family." She said with a teasing voice, before letting Julio walk away. She never tied Julio down, since he never really left her side, nor did he ever get stolen by someone else.  She tilted her head a bit down, before running her hand through her long black hair. She didn't wear shoes, nor did she tie her hair up. "May i help you with anything? " She walked towards the fire pit, as she stood next to him, she couldn't do anything else, but smile at him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 20:18

When she mentioned seeing some guards on the road he got more cautious, more impatient to stay around the road, but he couldn't show that to her, that would just be rude and there was no need for that. Even if guards arrived there was always ways to deal with them, all depending on how "honorable" they were. Most guards could be reasoned with, especially the low ranking ones patrolling the roads, it was not a dream job so a few extra coins would go a long way.

When she represented herself it made him think "Furukawa..." He said out loud even though it was meant for himself, trying to think if he had heard of the family before, but he hadn't, if that was a good or bad thing was unknown, it all depended on who and what they were. "The pleasure is all mine Haru" He had a smile and was in a happy mood, at least he knew her name now, that was a good start. Unless you was lying of course, feeding him false stories to take advantage of his camp. If that was the case then at least he had some entertainment for his knife later, but he was getting ahead of himself, she seemed like a nice and honest person so there was no need to spoil it.

He chuckles as she asks him to let her know when they get to the road. "Yeah i will don't worry." He says as they start moving down the road she came from. As she said how she had just played for the Queen of highelves it left him with a very impressed face, even if she couldn't see it. He knew who the Queen was, he knew most if not all the important people in this world, at least those that could affect him at some point. "For Arodeth herself? Whoa, that is impressive indeed, you must be really good if you got that honor. I might have to hear you out sometime.." Somehow she actually managed to keep impressing him, that was very unusual, making him more intrigued on her. As usual he was already starting to think how she could be of use to him, it wasn't on purpose, it was just a habit, people that had a certain influence or were interesting automatically became a tool for him to use, even if he wasn't planning anything for them, it was just his business side of thinking.

Then she said how this type of clothes were normal for her and that people did not approve, it made him slightly frustrated at people in general because he very much approved of how she dressed. "Tsk tsk tsk... Don't listen to people like that, there is no such thing as too formal, you wear what you feel like, what you feel is you. People saying certain clothes are too formal are people that can't afford said clothes. Its jealousy, i never leave the house without a suit, though there are plenty of times i should, because i keep ruining them, and its getting annoying at this point. Besides, a beauty like yourself shouldn't have to wear anything less than the very best." Personally he took pride in how he represented himself, both as himself and as the leader of a company, he had to look good for both.
Then the question he was expecting came, why he was here, and alone at that with not horse. "Please, just call me Andrei, I'm no one special, certainly not worthy of being a sir.. Well firstly I'm not alone, i have some employees with me, I'm here because of my business you see. Had to talk to a man about some shipments but i think we came to an agreement, so I'm heading home now. And people don't usually attack me or try to rob me for some reason, i don't know why." He had a calm and collected tone when he spoke, technically he wasn't lying, everything he said was true, just a bit bent is all. People that tried attacking or stealing his stuff usually ended up in a ditch somewhere. Either that or they could just be bought, its surprising how many people that drop whatever code or pride they have as soon as money is on the table. That's one of the reasons he didn't let anyone close to him, because in his mind everyone had their price, loyalty was something more rare than diamonds these days.

As they arrived at the camp and he was getting the tinderbox for the fire he heard her mention she was an elf which made him sigh. Of course she was too good to be true, things started to make sense now, the clothes, her appearance, the Queen.. This made things more complicated, on one hand he had a non human where no one would find her, making the cleanup easier. But on the other hand she was so interesting, influential and beautiful, aaaand elves weren't thaat bad, basically humans living in trees. Then he remembers that she was a musician, he would leave it up to her, if he liked what he heard, he would look past her race. If not, well then at least there would be one less non human around.
He turns around and walked over to the fireplace where he took another look at her,it was first now that he saw how long her hair really was, it made him smile. He liked when people stuck out form the rest, when they were different. He crouched down and moved some kindle in to the pit before using the tinderbox to start a small fire in it. When she approached him and asked if there was something she could do he stood back up and looked down at her with a smile. "As a matter of fact yes there is, you can make yourself comfortable next to the fire, warm yourself up. You can just take some pillows from the carriage to sit on" He had a happy tone to his voice. Almost forgetting what she was, either way, she could at least be comfortable before she died, if, she were to die of course. There was two logs laying next to the fire pit. Using the pillows from the carriage would also avoid getting her dress dirty. Then he walked over to the tent, stopping before he went in. "You want water or whiskey?" He was pretty sure he knew what she would choose but it would be rude not to ask, giving her the choice. After she gave and answer he walked inside the tent and brought out a bottle of whiskey and whatever she had asked for plus two glasses, placing it on a crate outside the tent, using it as a table. Before he poured anything he leaned against the crate looking at her. "You made me quite curious so i have to ask, you mind playing for me? I'll even pay you for the trouble" His voice was excited, if she would accept than he was going to pay close attention. It was rare hearing music for him, he never went to any even unless it would help his business which was a bit sad seeing as he really enjoyed music, he just hated wasting time on the people surrounding the music.

// Sorry for the long reply XD i dunno why i got so carried away today

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 16 Apr 2017 - 21:17

As he said her last name out loud, she looked a little weird at him, but with a kind smile. "Yes... Furukawa, You know me?" Could it be, that he knew about the family. Just because they were rich, didn't mean that they would be famous. For some weird reason, he didn't seem like a bad person, even though she could get the sense of blood over him. But if he would have killed someone, wouldn't there be more blood? Either on his clothes, or his skin. But she couldn't see anything at all.
As he talked, she couldn't anything but blush a bit. She wouldn't see herself as a great singer, nor a good preformer, but then again - The queen Arodeth did like her music, so she must be good right? "Well, she just heard a few of my songs on the streets, which apparently made an impact on her... So yea, it was a huge honor playing my songs for her." She chuckled softly, as he said he would kind of want to hear her songs, or at least , thats how she understood it. She licked her lowerlip, before looking around. She really had to be careful, not to ride off with this stranger.

As they were at the camp - a conversation about being well dressed or poorly dressed, started between them. His words were kind, they even made her blush a bit. Normally she never really talked with people, she mostly talked with females or her father. That was all the action she got from people, so being told that she were a beauty, migh've made her giggle a bit foolish. "Uhm.. Thank you... Sir. I do see myself as well dressed, why should i wear something less fancy, when im traveling, being in suitable clothes is what i do... So yea the clothes might be a bit too formal for some, but for me its all about status... Or something." She shook her head a bit, she weren't really sure how to speak with this man. He seemed so calm all the time, it might just been the fact that she played her music for the queen, but she was nervous for some reason. She opened her mouth a bit, as he suddenly said that she should just call him by his name, instead of Sir.
She nodded softly, as a sign of agreement. "Okay, Andrei." She spoke in a fine manner, as she had a heartwarming smile on her lips. "So what do you work as? If i may be so rude to ask." She ran her hand down Julios mane, as he himself looked around in the camp. "Since you aren't carrying anything, that might be the reason that people don't rob you." She had a calm voice, before stepping a little closer to the fire pit, while Julio would walk away. The camp seemed rather nice, a little creepy but cozy. She walked with barefeets around in the camp as he started the fire.
As the fire started, she would be standing a little behind him. He didn't want help from her, then again what would she be able to help with. She couldn't even start a fire herself. She nodded softly, before walking into the carriage, where she would take a couple of pillows for him and herself. She placed the pillows on the logs near the fire. Who knew if he wanted his pillows in the dirt, or on the logs.
As he asked her what she wanted, she just smiled kindly. "Water please." She did drink sometimes, but not with strangers. She didn't know this man, and if he were to try anything, she would want to have a clear head. As he handed it to her, she looked at the fire, before taking a stick and poking the logs in it around. For some reason, she always found fire so beautiful. The ways that the flames would dance around, while the logs would burn out. If the trees were still alive, they would properly scream in agony.
As he walked to her with a glass of water, she would slowly let her arms out for the glass, if he would give it to her, she would take a little sip of it. As he asked for her to play some music for him, she kindly smiled. "Sure... But you don't have to pay me." She tilted her head a bit, as she smiled to him.
She stood up once again, walking towards Julio, that had started eating some of the grass and a few dead leafs. She would take a small guitar from her bag, that Julio would be carrying. She then walked back to the fire. "Please bare with me... I'm a little sore, from singing all day." She smiled kindly, as she looked down at the strings, letting her fingers run over the strings, making the music run through the wind. She started singing with a soft voice, might've been a little sad song for once. But it was something else, than what normal elves would sing.. She were a bit tired of singing typical elves songs... A bit different were nice once in a while.

>> the song [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.] <<

>>its fine, i love 'em looooooong XD <<

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 19 Apr 2017 - 3:28

The way she talked about how she dressed made him think she held herself in a certain high regard which he could relate to. How one represented themselves could tell a lot about the person, that was something he had learned being in the business he was. Reading people was very important, how to act around certain influential people, maybe use the information against them, all depending on the situation. That and the fact that he absolutely adored art, and clothes could be much like art, hence why he dressed in only the best he could get.

When she asked about his work he wasn't surprised about the question, it was after all a normal one, and seeing as he knew what she did it was only fair for her to know what he did. "Nothing special, i run a factory in Doomsville, dealing in metal, ores and the like, a lot of import and export of my product. It's pretty boring, barely anything happens that's not meetings and writing." He had a crooked smile as he said it. What he said was true, that's pretty much what it was like being an owner of a factory, or most business in general. What he didn't tell her however was the fact that it was a cutthroat business, the competition, how different companies tried to run each other down to the ground. For him it wasn't boring, he loved it, even made it more fun as he did most of the stuff personally so that he could meet with the people they were dealing with. Sometimes it would only be a mindgame between the different parts, other times it ended with him having the dissatvantige and having to back down, or it could end up like today, which was one of the best parts. Killing a nonhuman and getting something good for his business, this time also sending a message to certain people.

It wouldn't be to long before the people he had with him would finish up with the house and be on their way to the camp, hopefully she wouldn't get scared about getting outnumbered, if he wasn't going to kill her he wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable. When they would arrive he would just send them to the carriage making them stay there for the night, but that would have to wait until they actually finished the job and came back. Her telling him that he was probably safe because he wasn't carrying anything made him smile for a bit before responding. "Yeah, i bet you're right" with a calm tone. She was partially right, having no stuff on him would make him less likely of getting robbed.

As she brought the pillows from the carriage and him going towards the tent he looked back as she got back to the firepit. "Just put them wherever you want to sit, I'll have them washed or replaced later so it doesn't matter if they get dirty." After she had given her answer on what she wanted he went in the tent and grabbed his bottle of whiskey and a jug of water, he figured someone like her didn't drink whiskey, or maybe she didn't drink at all, it didn't matter. He places everything on a crate outside as he pours water in a cup and walks over to her, handing her the cup of water. "Here you go." She had such a kind smile, she couldn't be bad at all, not with that smile at least. It was refreshing meeting people like her, people that didn't have to brag or go on and on about politics or the usual boring subject people these days were talking about. When she said he didn't have to pay her it just added to the pile of things to like about her, he wasn't going to push money on her if she didn't want it. "If you insist" He said with a smile, placing the jug back on to the crate as she got up to get her stuff for the performance.

He chuckled when he heard her excuse her voice. "Relax, I'm sure it's lovely" He said as he turned around, facing the whiskey bottle on the crate. It was expensive, both the glass bottle and the contents in it, he had a taste for whiskey, but only if it was quality ones, like this one. As the sounds started coming from the guitar he opened the bottle and started pouring into a glass, filling it half way up before putting the bottle down. As he was about to pick up the glass she had started singing, leaving him paralyzed where he stood, looking down as he concentrated on her voice. It was beautiful, it reminded him of an artist he had bet at a bar in the city, except there was total silence here, only the vibrations from the strings and the angelic voice filling the air around them. He picked up the glass and turned around, leaning against the box with the glass in his hand, looking at her as she sang. He was definitely not killing her, if there was such a thing as a soft spot on him it would be art and music. He finished the glass in a single gulp and but the glass back before crossing his arms and listening until she was done. He gently clapped as he looked at her "Absolutely beautiful... If i may ask, where did you learn that?" His voice was calm but impressed, as much as he loved music he never took the time to get to know any of the musicians he heard so this was different.
Then he noticed a light at the corner of his eye, he pinched his eyes to the distance and could see a small fire far away. It made him smile as he knew what that meant, the demon's house was now burning down to the ground, meaning his guys had done their job and would be on their way back to the camp. "After a performance like that i feel like i owe you something." He said with a cheerful voice, it might have come off as a joke but he did mean what he said, if she didn't want money there had to be something else he could offer her.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 19 Apr 2017 - 13:22

Haru had never been good at reading people. If they just send her a smile, she would believe that a kind smile, would lead to a kind heart. So this person, who smelled a bit like blood, or iron. She weren't really sure, maybe it was just the forest. Animals ate other animals, so blood would be somewhere in the forest no matter what. Though she enjoyed the fact, that Andrei enjoyed the art of music. Some like it, others loved it and he sure seemed like one who loved it. Or at least understood it.

He had a factory in Doomsville? Maybe she should head over there, then again she never really knew where she was headed. She could already be in Doomsville, or at least the forest of Doomsville. She smiled kindly, as he spoke. His crooked smile, made her tilt her head a bit, mostly as a sign that she was listening to his words. "Oh... That seems like a rather hard job." She said with her soft voice, before looking around. Her family owned a coal mine and two gold mines. Which were the reason for them being rich. They sold everything that the found, this earned a lot of incoming, while they didn't have to lift a finger. Her father only had to make some checkups on the equipment, and the people working. He always took good care of his workers, or at least that what she was told.
"I heard that working in a factory actually earns quite well, so i bet that you earn enough to have people shipping the metal, so how come you're out here in the forest? Aren't you scared that someone might rob you." She had a soft smile on her lips, as the moon had started to reflect in her dark eyes. The moon shine made her black hair shine, as if the stars were reflecting in it. Not that this only happened to her, the same kind of happened to Andrei. He seemed rather beautiful in the shine of the moon.
She kept eye contact with him, if he at least would let her.

She actually found it a bit weird, that he were out here alone. Or the fact that he had a camp here, but were all alone. The fact that he had abounded this camp, with nothing on him, and then slowly walked back to it. Where had he been? Where did he come from, and could he really be traveling alone? Not that she felt nervous about being alone with him. She just found it a little weird. Tho she wouldn't ask about it, who knew maybe he went out to poop or something. Who would want to say that, and who would want to do that near their camp?
"I wish I had it that easy, but I can't travel with nothing, then how would i play my music."
She spoke with a little laughter in her voice. "I think I've been robbed twice." She looked up in the trees, as sign that she had to think about it. She had been robbed twice, but one of the times she only lost an old pipa, that were a bit broken already. So it wasn't a huge loose. But the second time, she lost all of her money, which made it hard for her to come around now. She had only a few coins on her, just enough to buy some apples for Julio(her horse) And of course some bread for herself. Now she just took it all day by day.
She only missed a nice bath, but bathing in the lakes didn't really annoy her, only the fact that someone could be looking at her, when she did. She slowly turned her gaze towards him once again.

As she got the pillows, she looked back at him as he spoke. She could just place the pillows where she wanted. Was he really sure about this? It would be annoying to wash, or at least she would find it annoying. Though she didn't say anything, instead she placed them near the fire pit, so they could feel the warmth of the fire, without getting hurt or caught in the fire. "Ok." She said, as to inform him that she had heard his words.
As he gave her the glass, she softly nodded to him as she softly thanked him for the water. He sure seemed kind. She took a few sips of the water, as he asked her if she would play a little song for him. "I insist... I enjoy playing music, and this can be my thank you for the water." She winked teasingly at him. Not to be seductive towards him, mostly as a sign that she didn't want anything at all.

She smiled kindly, as she sat down on the pillow again, while just testing the strings first. "I hope it is... It might be cracking once or twice." She mostly said it, so he wouldn't be surprised by it. But she could only hope that he would enjoy her song, even thought it was a bit quiet. She enjoyed playing soft music, but she also loved playing her Herdy-Gurdy, the fact that it was like a piano and a guitar in one instrument, made her enjoy it. "Here we go." She said to herself, before starting to play. She felt her heart beating nervously in her chest, as she would start singing.
Her voice didn't crack up at all, it actually felt rather nice singing a slow song for once. Not that her throat was only a bit sore. She looked down at the guitar as she sang, while she once in a while closed her eyes - So she would dissapear in her song, this was why she enjoyed singing so much. When she sang, she felt like she would be in another world, she would feel herself falling more into a warm place. She moved her hands elegantly on the guitar, it almost seemed as she would be home near their fireplace.
As the song finished, she would open her eyes slowly, so that the light from the fire would reflect softly in her eyes. As if the flames light were dancing on her milky white skin. The soft applause he gave her, made her turn her head to him. A innocent smile appeared on her lips, as she tilted her head soflty to the left. "Thank you." She said kindly, before placing her guitar against the chopped logs. "I learned playing instruments when i was a kind... But the songs are my own, i write them as a travel around." She turned her gaze at him again, while she would pull her legs a little up to her chest.
She noticed the light in the corner of his eyes, but that could just be the fire place that they were sitting near. She shook her head softly, as he said that he felt like he owed her something. "Well... Could you point me to the nearest river, i would like to take a bath... I feel a little gross." She spoke with an embarrassed voice, before placing her chin against her knees.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 21 Apr 2017 - 14:26

When she said it was a hard job it made him smile briefly, it was true there were several challenges to the work, but when he loved it as much as he did, he relished in them, having something to confront and overcome. As for the money, he did earn a lot from owning the factory, but that was going to change to even more if his plans worked out, expanding and changing direction of the factory. "Well yeah, i have people for that, as well as people for everything else. But certain things are best to do yourself, besides he went to visit a company controlling a certain mine network which i needed, so coming out myself to discuss it sets a better example rather than sending someone in my place." He said with a smirk, he almost wanted to tell her what really happened but that was no information for someone innocent like her, and there was no reason to scare her away. "And no I'm not, firstly if i was robbed i wouldn't notice the small amount missing, secondly the people that have tried robbing me so far kinda lost their lives" He said calmly as he was thinking about it, there was one guy that left alive, but without an arm, so he did have some mercy. It all depended on how they acted, if they were human and nice about it, there would be no problem. But if they were non human or rude about it, there was no reason keeping them alive.

Hearing her being robbed didn't surprise him at all, the way she looked and dressed there would only be a matter of time before she would get robbed, and she didn't look like the fighting type either so that didn't help. " Don't you have a weapon to defend yourself with? Also i don't know how much money you have but you can always hire guards to escort you between the towns." Was he was actually caring about someone? Nah, it was only protecting his future assets, making sure they would stay useful for longer, nothing more.

So she had been playing music since she was a child? That was impressive indeed, no wonder she had such talent. He almost wanted to hire her, but for what? He didn't own an inn or any place suited for a musician, what was she going to do, play at the factory? No, someone like her lived on the road, she didn't belong in one place. He was definitely keeping tabs on her though, he was going to hear more from her. The thing most surprising to him was the type of song she played, seeing as she was an elf he expected the standard elf music, but this song was one he had never heard before. "I've heard a lot of songs in my time, but never that one.. You have real talent there, writing, fingers and vocals" He said in an impressed tone, he genuinely like the song, it was calm and sorrowful, filled with meaning behind it.

As she asked for a bath it made him stop and think for a bit for the nearest location, the placement of the camp might seem random to some people but it was actually quite planned. Close to their business but still far enough away to not get caught, close to the road but not right next to it so they would be easily spotted should someone pass, and finally not far away from the river so they could get water for the horses and themselves should they need it. "Yeah, I'll walk you over there, it's not far away but it is kinda hidden in the forest" His tone was serious, it wasn't just that it was a bit hidden, he also wanted to make sure there was no one around the place as well, for both of their sake. He gestured her to follow him as he starts walking towards a forest not far from the camp, he was heading a bit longer up than where they gathered the water seeing as the river would be smaller there, which meant there would be more privacy for her and the current would be less aggressive. "I hope you're prepared for the ice cold water" he said with a slight chuckle, being at the beginning of spring and night the water would be far from warm. Seeing as she traveled a lot he figured she was used to it.
When they passed some bushes they arrived at the riverbank where he turned towards her. "Alright here it is, you feel safe enough for me to head back or do you need me to stay?" He was fine with both staying and going back so the choice was hers.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 25 Apr 2017 - 21:58

Haru were kind, warmhearted and nice. Everytime he spoke, she would look happy. As if she never got bored of his speech. As he talked about work, she just smiled and nodded softly to his words. "That's true, being able to talk face to face, instead of sending a messenger would give you some benefits... But i must say, that I do not understand much, when people talk about business, I'm actually rather blank, at that point. " She spoke with a nervous smile on her face. She didn't want to be put in a box, where he would see her as stupid nor annoying. Who knew, maybe he hated to talk about work, and here she were... Talking about his work.
As he talked about getting robbed, and how some people had lost their lives for trying, to rob him - Kind of made her tilt her head a bit. "Oh... I see..." She said with a low voice. She never really cared much about people losing their lives. She knew that some people had to die, for others to survive. And the fact that a thieve who stole from other, to survive wouldn't really be living a good life anyway. Not that they deserved to die, but if that was how Andrei did things, then that was it. As long as he didn't try to hurt her.

She scratched her arm a bit, as her cheeks started to get a soft color in them. "well, i do have a dagger... That's all, but I can't really fight, so if i ever were to pull it out..." She looked a bit away, before looking at him again. "...Then i think i might be the person getting hurt, than the other person." She giggled embarrassed, as she looked at the fire. The light of the fire danced on her skin, as she smiled while looking at it. Her eyes would have a image of the fire in them.
"I used to have quite a bit of money, but i got robbed... They took most of it, and a few instruments, so i don't really have the money for a guard or anything." She tilted her head a bit to the side, as she turned her head to look at him. "But i do regret not having a guard in the first place, but whats done, is done... But please tell me, if theres anyone who would guard me, for just a bit of food." She spoke in a teasing manner, as she smiled. If she only had a guard, then she wouldn't have to starve once in a while. But then again, this was an experience for her, she never starved before, so finally starving, kind of made everything exciting... And hard.

As he spoke about hearing songs in his life, she got a bit nervous. Could it be that he really didn't like it, cause it weren't the typically high notes, that elves would usually sing? She would softly bite her lowerlips, as she looked down at her guitar. But that wasn't it. She got talent? Just the words warmed her body, as her heart would beat softly in her chest. "Really.. I mean.. Thank you." She nodded softly, as a small blush appeared once again on her cheeks, she giggled softly as she ran her fingers over the side of the guitar. "I'm glad, that you liked it... It aren't really the typical elf song... So i were a bit nervous, that you might've been disappointed." She looked up at him, as she would separate her lips a little bit.

As he said that there were a river inside the forest, she slowly stood up and clapped her thigh a bit. Julio lifted his head, as he heard the claps and started following them inside. "I hope it's not troublesome for you to show me then." She said with a soft voice, as she followed him through the forest.
As they got to the river, she looked into the water and smiled. "Are you ever prepared for cold water?" She said teasingly, as she squatted down to touch the water. "Cold as ice." She said with a low voice, before standing up straight. She would take off the long cape, as he spoke. Julio would be carrying two huge bags on his behind, which would be where she kept her clothes and instruments, food would usually be in the bag she carried... Wait... Did she forget her bag at the castle? God d.... She shook her head a bit. "Well i don't mind you staying, since i like talking with you." She smiled kindly, as she walked around Julio, so Andrei wouldn't be able to see her stripping. Or he would see that she were stripping, but he wouldn't be able to see her body, as she took of her clothes. "But if that's a bother, then feel free to leave. I don't want you to feel obligated to stay." She would put the dress in the bag with the cape, before letting her hair loss.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 26 Apr 2017 - 18:36

He rarely talked business to anyone not involved with it, but that wasn't because it was private, it was because he never brought it up unless someone asked for it. He could talk business for hours, but if they weren't interested in it then there would be no point to it. This one seemed interested in it but as she said herself it wasn't really something she understood. "That's alright, not everyone has a mind for business, takes a lot to learn" He said with a chuckle. He didn't mind that she didn't understand because at least she seemed interested in it.
He pretty much expected that she wasn't a fighter, a knife was for more than fighting so having one was normal, especially when traveling the roads. But since she couldn't fight that meant that she must have gotten robbed quite a few times, the roads were full of people ready to take advantage of other people. He could probably teach her some tricks before she left, at least what to look out for. He could see the fire radiating from her eyes as she spoke about what she lost, it was clear that she had a lot of money with what she was wearing, probably from the family, unless the Queen was generous. Hearing what she lost made him decide that he was going to help her out, after all he did owe her for the song, whether she wanted it or not. "Yeah, we can fix you up with some guards, that's no problem, but we can talk about that before you leave tomorrow." He said in a cheerful tone, there was several ways he could have her guarded to wherever she was going. But there was no rush in the matter, after all they had the whole night before they would leave.
He noticed how nervous she seemed to be after finishing her song and he didn't quite get why, of course it was normal to get a little nervous when performing but she was really good, she had to know that right? "Yeah i noticed it was not like the usual elf songs, that's partly why i liked it so much, it was something new, something yours.. Of course i wont be disappointed by that." Even though he despised non humans, one thing he did not judge was art, it didn't matter if a demon made something or a human did.. Art knew no race.

He noted her worry that she was wasting his time even though he volunteered to to it. "Relax, i could use the walk, and besides, can't have anything happening to you." He was cheerful as they walked over to the river where she was going to bathe. He knew it was going to be cold, so when she said it was cold as ice he just smiled at her. "Alright, I'll stick around then, youknow, just in case." He said with a slight tease as he leans his back against the nearest tree looking away from the river. He could however see the clothes drop to the ground behind her horse. "Nah i don't have anything planned for the rest of the night anyway so it's just refreshing." As soon as she would moved towards the river he turned his head towards the way they came from, looking around for anyone that could come. "I'll give you your privacy though so you don't have to worry about that" he said with a slight chuckle. He was there to look out for her after all, make sure nothing happened to her as she bathed.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 26 Apr 2017 - 22:58

As he chuckled, she blushed a bit. She couldn't but help, to feel a little embarrassed. She had asked a few question about his work, but look at her now. Now she had to tell him that she really didn't understand them at all, which made it a bit weird for her, or atleast she felt a little weird about it.
As he said that he could fix her up with a few bodyguards. She did want a few, just to feel protected and a bit safe. But she had no money for that, which made it difficult for her to do so. She shook her head a bit, while she kindly smiled at him. "Dont... It would be a bother for you, i'll get a guard one day or something like that. And uhmm." She looked a bit down, as she blushed a bit. "I don't have the money to pay one, so it would be silly to hire one for a month, and then fire him." She smiled kindly to him, as she tilted her head a bit to the side.
He liked the song, cause it were different? Really? She formed a warm smile on her red lips, as she would bite her lowerlip softly. "That actually makes me really happy, i must admit, that i were nervous... Because you might've wanted to hear a more... elvish song." She liked her lips, to moistures them a bit. It warmed her heart, that he enjoyed a simple song like that.

He seemed so cheerful and kind. She had been rather lucky to meet this male, while riding her horse. If she had met another thieve, then she would've been in bigger troubles, so meeting someone nice for once, actually felt nice.She looked around in the forest, as she walked behind him. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I am an elf after all." She chuckled softly by her own words.
She nodded to his words, as she smiled kindly to him. "Thank you." She smiled softly, as she undressed. "I see, if you'd like i could sing for you, to keep the mood up.. Unless it's weird, since i am taking a bath, but i don't mind." She looked over the horse, to see if he was looking her way. If he looked away, or weren't looking this way, she would walk in the water, as she would shake a bit. "Uuuuuuuuuh!! It's cold..." She said, mostly to herself, as she looked behind her. The black hair spread out in the clear water, as she walked around in it.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 27 Apr 2017 - 4:17

He was amused with her being so modest about his offer, but there was going to be no discussion, he was helping her whether she wanted it or not. "Nonsense, i will get you a guard to keep for as long as you want for free, after all i do owe you something for that song, as long as you come to doomsville and play sometime" He says with short chuckle as he gives her a wink. He could just assign one of the guys he had with him to be her guard until she didn't need or want him anymore.

Her thinking he would prefer the standard elvish songs was unexpected to him, why would he prefer the same songs he had heard so many times before. "You should be more confident in your abilities. It might take some talent to learn the instruments and the songs, but it takes true talent to make your own, it shows soul, something not all musicians have." He said with a serious tone, art was high on his list of important things. Art was the only thing keeping the different races and cultures together, without it there would be only chaos, not that he would mind the chaos mind you, but loosing art to get it would not be worth it.

"Well that's true, i guess you know more about the nature than i ever will, but i would only feel bad if i led you here only to get hurt" He was still cheerful but on his guard in case there was someone or something close by. The only time he had been here before was to get water for the camp, so the area was still mostly undiscovered. The place should be safe, after all who would come all the way out here to do harm? Worst case scenario they were on the territory of some shapeshifter tribe, but they could be reasoned with one way or another. As she thanks him he looks back at her briefly, looking her in the eyes and noticed she was ready to leave so he looks back away from her, letting her walk down to the river. "Well I'll take you up on that actually, sing your heart out, i do not mind at all, not when i know how beautiful your voice is." He was just leaning against the tree with his arms crossed, being quiet to hear the surroundings for anything. When he heard her walk into the water he started laughing at he reaction. "Did you expect anything else?" They both knew it was cold, but now she truly knew how cold it was, he hoped it was worth the bath for her sake.

"Just let me know when you're done and I'll bring you the fresh clothes if that makes it easier." He says so she can hear him, then he becomes silent and awaits happily for her singing to begin. There was no instruments this time so her voice was the only thing being heard in total silence, hopefully it was another song she had made herself, but time would tell.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 27 Apr 2017 - 11:46

She smiled kindly as he spoke. He didn't really take a no for a no. He really wanted to give her a bit, which made it a little funny for her. She nodded to his words. "Thank you, that's sadly all I can say." She said with a soft smile. "Don't worry, I'll get to doomsville, just to play for you." She winked back at him, as she chuckled softly. "But, if i may ask. Why do you want me to have a guard, im a stranger and i just sang a song for you, not that I don't appreciate it, but i wonder." She smiled kindly to him, as she ran her eyes down his body.

She tilted her head a bit to the left, as he spoke wisdom towards her. She nodded softly. "I'm sorry, I just started traveling and feel like I shouldn't be too confident, since there's so many beautiful singers around in the world." She smiled softly, as she moved a bit closer to him. "But soul, really?" She had a huge smile on her lips, as she looked into his eyes. "I have been told, that my songs need more soul. And that i should sing the classics instead of my own, so... " She closed her eyes as she giggled softly, before moving a bit away again. She turned her gaze towards the wild fire once again. "So thank you. I think I needed that." She spoke with a soft voice, before turning her gaze towards him once again.

She had nothing to say as he said, that he would feel bad if he had let her here, only to get hurt. It would be pretty sad, to get here and then get hurt. Mostly because he had to go out of his way, to get her here. Atleast she felt so. She smiled as she would be swimming around in the cold water.
As she heard his chuckle, byt how cold the water was, she looked back at him. "Not really, but... I was hoping that it would be, just a little bit warmer." She giggled innocently, as she would dip her head under the water, to get some of the dirt out.
As she ran her hand through her wet hair, she slowly started singing. A soft voice, with no other instrument, than the water falling from some trees and her hair. She smiled softly as she sang, while bathing. She never minded singing in the bath, it made everything so lively. She closed her eyes a bit, as she sang softly.

[For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

As she finished the song, she would turn her gaze around in the water. "Ok, i think im done.. Could you bring me some clothes, i think i have some warm clothes in my bags." Yea... Warm, she didn't really have anything else than dress. But if he would bring her one, she would slowly step out of the water. She might've been to use to having servants. They used to undress her and dress her, so it were just a habit of hers, to step out as soon as the clothes would be ready.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 28 Apr 2017 - 3:57

When he heard her say she would come to his city just to play for him it made him smile as he looked at her. "Good" he said with a slight cheerful tone as he listened to her question on why he was so keen on having her guarded. "Well, an artist like yourself is very important for this world, there are sadly not enough of you, and besides, we can't have anything bad happen to a beautiful elf like yourself, that would just be a waste now wouldn't it" He said it in a happy tone but there was seriousness behind it. Despite races, one thing he did appreciate was artists, it was one of the few types of people he let live.

"There might be many singers, and many of them might be beautiful or have a beautiful voice, but finding one that has all those traits and write their own work? That is hard." Hearing people telling her that she needed more soul was frustrating, there where so many pretentious people thinking they know art, when they clearly don't know shit about shit. People like that usually ended up on the chopping block, no matter the race. "Whoever told you that doesn't understand the talent that you have, i've met many musicians i my time, and me telling them they have soul is very rare, so believe me when i say it." His voice had become serious and a bit darker as he got reminded of how stupid people could be, telling other people how to do something they clearly had no idea about. "I am merely telling the truth" He had become more cheerful again as he gives her a quick smile.

He couldn't help the big grin he had on his face as she was dealing with the ice cold water, but as soon as she started singing he became dead quiet, staring into nothingness as he absorbed her voice along with the words to her song. Ending the bloodshed.. He wasn't sure if she was singing about a particular event, but that was the thing about art, everyone could have their own thoughts and feelings about them. To him it felt like she was talking about the bloodshed between the races, wanting peace among them all, something he was completely against. But hearing it from her voice, her singing, it made him think differently of the situation than he usually did. When he had set his mind on something it was hard to get him off it, but if someone where to try, then art was the way to do it. But as good as she was, he knew when he woke up the next morning he was going to be and feel like he always did, there was no changing that. He was still leaning against the tree, staring at nothing as he was absorbed in his thoughts with her song. That lasted until she started talking normally, asking him to get the clothes for her, which made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Yeah, coming right over" He says loud enough for her to hear him, then proceeds to walk over to her horse Julio and grabbed a new dress from the bag, she was not lacking style that was for sure. He then walks towards her and as she steps out of the water he couldn't help but to look at her, it was like she was already wearing a dress made by the night sky the way her skin radiated. When he was in front of her he holds out the dress for her. "The moon truly suits you.." He says as he looks her in the eyes with a warm smile. When she takes her clothes he continues. "Again you prove how talented you are, beautiful voice and thought provoking words along with it." Then he would take a step back and look a bit around, and if she asked him to, he would also turn completely around to give her privacy. "We're going to have to warm you up good after that cold water i'm sure" He says with an amused tone

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 28 Apr 2017 - 15:39

She for some reason enjoyed to talk with this strange man, i might only be because of his love for music. But for some reason, it felt rather nice talking with him. As he said that she were beautiful, she could nothing but blush and turn her head in embarrassement. She would straighten her back, as she looked around. "Th-Thank you, Andrei." She chuckled softly, as she tilted her head a bit to the other side. "When an artist dies, it's always a loose for the world, so maybe.. But i must admit, that getting a guard, for just singing one song for you, makes my heart flutter a bit. So thanks again, but there really isn't no need for that, it would only cost you lots of money." She spoke with kind words, as she looked into his beautiful eyes. I might only be, because of his kind words, but he suddenly got quite handsome.

She noticed the darkness in his words, as she leaned a bit forwards, so she would be walking next to him, while looking up at him more. "Well, I know they had no understanding in music. But elves are rather proud creatures, so when i sang one of my more normal songs, they got quite mad at me. " She spoke with a bit of laughter in her voice, as she smiled kindly towards him, before standing up straight again. "I know... Thank you, for tellling the truth, you must be a rather respected man. The way you talk, dress and the fact that you understand music.. So few people actually listens to a song nowadays." She turned her gaze towards the sky, as she smiled cheerful. "And, You keep calling me beautiful... But you, yourself is quite handsome too..." She turned her gaze to him, as she would send him a kind smile.

Julio would raise his head, as Andrei stepped towards him. Not that he would act any different, he just wanted to be sure that there were no danger.
As Haru stepped out of the water, and walked a little towards him, she turned her eyes at him. She seperated her lips a little, as her head started turning completely red. She slowly reached out for her dress, as she looked a little at him and then at the dress. "Thank you... I... Yea, i know, that was uncalled for, i should not have walked out of the water like this." She spoke with a low voice, as she lowered her head a bit, before turning her back towards him and started dressing herself. "I'm glad that you enjoyed that song aswell, even thought it was more elverish." She said with a little laughter in her voice, before pulling her hair out of the dress. She turned around to him, as she started pulling some of her hair back, to put it a bit up. "I would love that." She said with a teasing grin on her face. She didn't misunderstand it.
She walked to Julio, as she pulled out a long sweater of some kind, where she would pull that around her. What she wore, were usually what she slept in.
[For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]
"She we walk back, to the camp. Or would you rather, that i left you here? I don't want to intrude."
She pulled her hands behind her back, as she looked up at him, with a beautiful smile and a shine like stars in her eyes.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 30 Apr 2017 - 22:46

Her humbleness didn't surprise him at this point anymore, he had gotten used to it, seeing what type of person she was, or at least the person she was showing. He also noticed that he was having an effect on her, maybe that was because of his compliments, but either way it was nice to see she appreciated it. "Well, i am already paying him to work for me, so paying him to work for you would not cost me more than its already costing. But the choice is yours, if you want the guard, he is yours, if not, then i wont push him onto you." This almost felt like a business transaction at this point after going back and forth on it.

When she talked about the elves being a proud race he got reminded about something, he knew all too well that they were proud. They were so hard to negotiate with, it was like they felt they owned everything, not willing to discuss anything, there was no budging them business wise, at least that was his experience with them. But when she thought he was a respected man it made him smile again, if she only knew.. Respected was not exactly the right word to describe it, more like feared, but then again people that did not know about what he did would probably respect him purely based on his title, position and attire. "I appreciate the thought, i do try to impress and i do enjoy the musical arts, but i wouldn't really say i'm respected.. But yeah, too few people give the arts the respect it deserves.." He says it without emotion behind it because it was conflicting, but that quickly changed as she called him handsome. "Well thank you Haru, i appreciate that.." He says with a cheerful tone, looking at her with a grin as he says it.

He could see that she was embarrassed for what just happened which only made him smile more, it made it more funny than it actually was. "Relax, i don't mind" He says with a slight tease before looking around as she dresses herself. "Yeah it sounded more elvish, but the words got to me, it has meaning behind it.." His voice is lower as he was listening for any noises. As she responded he could see by her smile what she was thinking of, could be a fun game, keep teasing her with a certain intent to see where things would go, playing mind games was something he did enjoy, and something that was essential in his type of business. "Well alright then" He walks with her over to the horse and waits until she puts on her sweater. "Yeah we should probably get back to the camp where a fire and warm bedrolls await. And no, you are not intruding, not at all." He keeps his smile up and looks at her when he talks, then begins to walk back the way the came.
"This night turned out better than i thought it would be, so thanks for that" He gives her a warm smile as he finishes and continues to walk. When they got close enough to see the camp he sees the two guys he ad with him had returned. "Ah they're back, it's just some employees i had with me for the meeting, they wont bother us though so you don't have to worry." He says with a calm and cheerful tone. Then they get to the camp and the guys are silent, just nods at him when he arrives. He could see they had already eaten so there was no more reason for them to stay. "Time for bed boys, I'll see you tomorrow bright and early" He says with a serious voice. "Night boss" one of them says as they head tot he carriage at the back of the camp where they would sleep, out of sight and out of mind. Then he sits back down at the fireplace and looks up at Haru with a warm smile. "I'm sorry about that, we wont see them until the morning so make yourself comfortable." He has a happy tone to him, hoping she wasn't too freaked out by the two workers he had with him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 30 Apr 2017 - 23:21

How could he be so nice towards her? She smiled kindly, as she stepped a bit closer towards him. "I gladly accept your offer, but i will pay you back. One day, either i sing for you, as long as you wish for, or i'll just pay back the money, that the guard cost, as soon as i'm done with my trip." She said with a gentle voice, before looking around.

As he talked, she would keep her eyes on him. She had a gentle sparkle in them, as she smiled, showing a bit of her teeth. "Now that I think about it... You enjoy music, but.. Do you play something yourself, or at least sing." She tilted her head a bit to the side, as she smiled. "And not really respected... Fear is also respect." She turned her gaze away. "You seem a bit like someone who would be respected by fear, from some people." She leaned a bit back, as she looked up in the night sky. "Your voice changes all the time, depending on what we are talking about. Kind of showing some signs, that you dirty your hands in different ways." She leaned her head a bit to the side, so she would meet his eyes, with hers. But she never lost her cheerful tone, in her voice as she spoke. "Sometimes you talk so emotionless, which is a little sad... For some reason i like your voice, it's so dark, a little mysteries too." She smiled kindly, as she turned around towards him.
"I think you would be a rather good singer, if you ever wanted to, and weren't so stiff."
She leaned a bit closer to him, with a kind smile. As she suddenly told him, that he were handsome. For some reason he seemed really happy about that. She smiled gently, as she giggled softly. "No need to thank me, for the truth. You look a bit different, strong and a little dangerous, as if... If you ever wanted to protect someone, you could, and at the same time, you could also turn off your emotions... I find that really admirable and handsome." Wait, were she flirting?... No, she just spoke the truth... But did she step over line, maybe he wouldn't like the words that she just spoke. "I-I'm sorry, i didn't mean to say that.. i mean, i did... But it was wrong of me.. My apology. " She lowered her head a bit, as she apologized.

He didn't mind.. Well she sure hoped not, it would've been weird if he had been angry, for seeing her naked. Then again, it would make sense, not all people wanted to see other people naked. She blushed by the thoughts, as she turned around to dress herself. She sighed softly, before looking a little over her shoulder as she spoke. "Well, all of my songs got some meaning behind them." She said softly, as she pulled the dress down.
She slowly ran her hand down the mane of Julio, as she looked a little back at Andrei as he had followed her to her horse. She weren't intruding. Which meant, that she had a warm place to sleep tonight. The thought gave her a warm expression, as she smiled. "I'm glad.. Thanks again, for being so kind." she spoke, before following him back to the camp. This time she didn't really know what to say, as they walked back. She kept having the fact, that he had seen her naked, in her head. Did he like what he saw... Wait what was she thinking about?! A blush appeared, as she placed her cold hands on her cheeks. She shouldn't be wondering such weird things, not when it was about a stranger. How weird could she be?
She widened her eyes a bit, as she kept her hands on her cheeks while he suddenly spoke. She blushed even more, as he thanked her. "W-Well... I'm.. Me too, you really made this night something. Thank you for spending your time with me Sir Andrei." She lowered her hands, as her cheeks were still a bit red, while she would send him a beautiful smile.
Though the smile dissapeared, as they got to the camp and two strangers were at the camp. Could it be robbers? She only just thought about it, before she heard Andrei talk. He knew them? Where had they been. She didn't really know what to say, since if they had been at the meeting. Then how come these guys weren't walking back with Andrei, when the meeting had finished? It could be private, but she still felt curious about it. She nodded softly, as she walked into the camp with him, as he told the boys to go to bed. She slowly waved at them, as a little bye from her. But she pulled her hand down again, as she turned her gaze to the fire.
She felt cold, without a doubt. She could even feel her hairs standing up, as a little wind would run through her hair. "Brrrr... It sure gets cold..." She whispered to herself, as she stepped closer to the fire, that already started to go out. "Is it alright, if i put some more wood in?" She asked, as she slowly sat down. "Oh...Uhmm, i don't mind seeing them. As you said, they work for you, so you shouldn't send them away, just because i'm here." She said kindly, as she smiled. "But it didn't make me feel uncomfortable, so don't worry. Mostly because, i already told you that i aren't a person who's able to fight, so if anything were to happen, it would've happened a long time ago... Right?" She tilted her head a bit to the side, as she smiled teasingly at him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 1 Maj 2017 - 20:45

Hearing her accept his offer just made him nod slightly to her "You got yourself a deal" he said with a relieved tone, happy that she accepted the guard. He could part with a horse and a weapon to the man until his job was done so that wouldn't be a problem. With the amount of money he had he could hire her twenty guards without even noticing money being gone, nor was he missing workers, there was plenty of them, and more lining up to apply should a room open up.

"Me, sing? Hah no.. I leave that for the professionals like yourself" It was an interesting but fair question, as much as he enjoyed music it wouldn't be far fetched that he played some himself. And he would be lying if he said he hadn't thought about it, because he had, but he was way to busy and it would take to much of his time to learn, maybe if he got old he would consider it. He listened to what she said about his reputation and voice as it fascinated how she saw him, and how she started to notice more things that was unsaid. "Very perceptive of you, i guess i need to work on my voice, can't have people figuring me out." He gave off a distant smile as he thought about it, she was on the right track, still far off to the whole truth but it was a start at least. "The business i'm in is a cutthroats business, it can be more savage than war itself believe it or not. So certain actions and strategies has to be implemented." He teased with a smile, giving her bits of information at a time. He loved seeing people trying to figure things out, also something he used with people at work, constantly challenging people at wits, sometimes to sharpen his own senses but also to show certain people that he was way ahead of them.

The way she talked about his voice made him think she had become a little attached to him, did he have that much affect on her, sure he knew he was charismatic on a lot of people, that was required but he wasn't actually trying to be with her, so it was fascinating to hear. "Well then, always thought my voice was too off for singing, maybe it can turn into something if i got lessons from you, maybe you could even make me less stiff.." He just smiled after saying it and as she continued with her compliments he couldn't keep his smile down. He seemed to be right about what he thought about before, he was rubbing off on her. "Oh really? Well that is all true and i have the scars to prove it. But it's nothing to admire about me, don't think too highly of me, you will be disappointed." He says with a more serious tone to him, to him it sounded like she painted him as some kind of bright knight or a hero of some kind which he was far from. The thing she said that was the most true was that he was dangerous, not just for the people against him, but for everyone around him. "Don't worry, there is nothing for you to apologize for, thank you for your kind words, i do appreciate it you know." He tried to sound  more cheerful to not worry her. If it was just compliments of if that was her flirting with him he did not mind neither, if anything he felt flattered by the thought.

"If you are making your own songs then i would assume so, but this one hit closer to home than the other one. Which is what makes art so beautiful and important" He spoke loud enough for her to hear it but it was more like he was speaking out his thoughts to himself. Then as they stood with her horse and she thanked him he shook his head with a smile "Don't mention it" As they started to walk back to the came. She seemed like she got really affected by his gratitude to her which made him grin again, it was fun seeing the effect he had on her. She even started using sir again, but he didn't mind, whatever she was comfortable with calling him was fine by him.

When the guys had left and they were alone it made him chuckle as she whispered how cold it was. "Well i wonder why" he says sarcastically towards her as he regains control over the laughter. The rive surely didn't help with her temperature because he was not that cold, then again he was used to being out during all hours in every season. "Of course, light it up" He walks to the bottle of whiskey and pours himself another glass, he knew the guys wouldn't dare touch his whiskey without permission, that's partly why he left it out in the open, just to test them. Then he grabs the jug of water with him back to the logs and sat down. "I imagine you want this instead? And yeah i know but they have a lot of work to do tomorrow so they need their rest." He says as he hold out the jug of water to her. He question just made him smiles in a eerie way. "Riiiiight.. then again there are those that play with their pray before eating them" He tilts his head slightly to the left and his voice is a mixture between teasing and dark. Of course he hadn't planned anything, but it would be fun to see how she reacted to it. He then drinks half the glass and eagerly awaits her response.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 2 Maj 2017 - 19:27

He seemed so relieved, as if he were happy for the fact that he would lose some money. He was one strange man, really strange, but she kind of liked that. The fact that he was a bit different, she always had a little weird thing for those. Different people, people who were one of a kind. She smiled as she nodded softly. "Thank you." She said, as a respond.

He didn't sing himself, the matter made her smile. "Awww, i'm sure if you tried, with the right song... Then... Well, your voice is rather beautiful, so i can only imagine that it would sound good with a slow song." She tilted her head a bit, as she smiled. She liked talking with him. He seemed nice, a little scary once in a while, but really nice. She chuckled by her own thought, before listening to him once more. "No need, i find it exciting... The fact that your voice changes once in a while, it makes you seem mysteries and quite dangerous. For some reason I like that, makes my adrenaline react a bit... But i wonder, are you dangerous?" She asked, only to hear that his business were a cutthroats business. She licked her lips slowly, as she turned her gaze towards him. "I bet it could... But that dirties your hands, are you really ok with that? Or maybe you like feeling the knife hitting someones throat, or hearing them gag for air?" She smiled, as if they weren't talking about killing people, they could've been talking about puppies or something completely different, her smile would remain the same.

She giggled, as he said that she could properly give him some lessons. "I could properly teach you a thing or two. Not that i would be a good teacher, i never taught anyone." She smiled gently, as she noticed his smiled widen. He seemed to enjoy her compliments, that was kind of cute.
"Well i might paint you a bit to... black and white, but i really see you as a person some people would admire." She smiled gently, as she leaned towards him. "You sound so serious, did i press a button?" She said teasingly, as she smiled gently. She didn't really know if he would be annoyed by her choice of words? She didn't really want to start a fight with him, nor did she want to annoy him. Maybe she should shut her mouth, otherwise she would properly regret it. Not that she would stop talking with him, but she could talk about something else, so she wouldn't say something wrong.

Haru smiled gently, as she tilted her head a bit. "Well, i... I make my own songs, but i always feel some pressure... Because of the different in language, im a bit scared that i might sing something wrong... Or say something in elvish.. You properly noticed by now that my English isn't as good as yours. " She blushed a bit, as she started following him once more.
She shook her head a bit, as her whole body was shaking by the cold wind. "No need to be sarcastic. I know why i'm cold" She would chuckled softly, as she looked into the small flames, that had started to die out. As he said that she could throw more logs into the fire, she did. She sighed softly, before looking at the jug of water. "Thanks. Do they work with you on your cutthroat business? Or??" She smiled teasingly, as she leaned a bit back. "Uh, sounds scary... Am i your prey right now? Should i be scared, since i am out numbered. " She turned her gaze towards the fire once more. "Well i'm not very fast, nor strong.. So it would be stupid to fight against you, so if i am your prey, then i am doomed." She spoke with a kindhearted voice, as she smiled gently.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 4 Maj 2017 - 20:30

She was positive this one, whether she actually believed he would be a good singer or if it was just her being nice and encouraging didn't matter. The thought was nice nevertheless, maybe in the future some time, but not now, and not in the near future. "I appreciate the optimism" he said with a warm smile. She liked the way he talked? Just the thought of that was funny to him, everyone was different of course but it was not often he heard anyone taking a shine to his voice. But still, he couldn't let people see through him, friend or foe, there was no difference, if people started to figure him out it could complicate a lot of stuff. "Am i dangerous? Do you really want to know?.. It depends on the person.. and my mood.." He says with a light cheerfulness about it. but in reality he was quite serious, but he wasn't going to say that, he never did to anyone.

The way she casually said that, cutting peoples throat and hearing them die.. It came as a slight surprise to him. "You have some dark thoughts don't you? Or maybe you speak from experience?" He asked with a slight curious tease, dodging her question in its entirety. The main reason for that was that she peaked his curiosity with what she said. Was she not so innocent after all? Or maybe he was reading too much into it and she was just trying to talk to him with a more experienced tone?
If he makes it to the future and decided to start singing then he would probably send word to her for a few lessons, maybe. "Sounds good to me" He got a bit more serious as they were talking about him being admirable as he knew what he was. He had no regrets and he loved it, if people saw up to him and liked what he was doing or trying to do the same then all power to them, he didn't care. But there was one person that was not allowed to become the same. But only he knew about that person, and that's how it would stay for a long time. "No of course not, just trying to stay humble youknow" he says with a smile and winks at her as they walk.

"You put to much pressure on yourself, be more confident in yourself, so what if you get something wrong? You learn from it and it won't happen again. Of course my English is better than yours, its my native language, its like comparing my Elvish to yours. Songs are not about the grammar, its about the message." He says with a cheerful tone as he fully believes what he said. There were several songs that blended languages and they weren't bad because of it.
He smiles as she caught his sarcasm about her being cold, but says nothing to it. Then she continued about his business, it seemed to him that she was taking an awful lot of interest in his business but maybe that was just him being too cautious. "They work for me yes, but i tend to do most of the dirty work myself." He kept a calm tone through it. It was mildly amusing hearing her response but kept a serious face, leaning his hands forward on his knees. He squints his eyes at her while biting his lower lip for a moment, thinking about the situation. "I haven't quite decided yet.. But i wouldn't need those two if i were to do anything.." He said in a calm tone while staring at her for a while, but then broke it off and finished the glass of whiskey, returning his gaze at the flames.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 4 Maj 2017 - 21:10

Haru smiled gently as she could feel her heart shivering in her chest. Was he dangerous? He could be, but everyone could be dangerous, if they truly wanted to be. "I'm not sure i want to know... But i am curious about it..." She placed a finger on her red lips, as she looked thoughtful out in the air. "But i bet everyone is dangerous at some points... I could be dangerous, if we stood near a cliff... Not that i would push you or anybody else, but i might slip and push you anyway" She smiled cheerfully as she turned her gaze towards him again. "But your mood? Really, could you be dangerous just because you're in a bad mood?" That was a bit different of what she were use to.

"I do have dark thoughts sometimes, and i might have some experience... but i might be lying too, you'll never know." She said teasingly. If he were some kind of police, or worked with them. Then talking about killing people, could be rather dangerous for her. Not that he would kill her, for killing people, but he could take her into custody and give her a life sentence. Thought she had never killed anyone, she had hurted a few people once. Not that she loved it, but she were rather cold towards people, when it came to death. It might've had something to do with her father.
If someone stood in the way of her father, he would sometimes kill them or just make them dissapear from this world. No matter what, she had seen her father kill a few of his own people, cause of betrayal and a few outsiders when they wanted something stupid.
She had noticed him avoiding her question, which just made her smile a little. Maybe he did like something like scream, but that would mean that he weren't a guard or something like that.
She nodded slowly, as he said that he were just being humble. But the wink he would send her, made her flutter a bit. Turning her head away, as she walked beside him.

He really had words of wisdom, it made her smile. How could a strange man just talk like this with her, for some reason she felt like they already knew eachother, allthought they had never talked to eachother before. "Right... I should be more confident.... I'll try." She would play a little with her long hair, as she sighed softly. Could she really be confident in herself, she kept feeling the pressure of people who wanted to hear her songs. Yet she reacted so badly, when ever a hater would appear. "I know, the message in the songs are whats important... You sound so cheerful, thank you for that..." She looked a little at her hair, before turning her head towards him and placing her hands beside her.
As they talked about his work, she would feel a little off. Maybe it was weird to talk about it, but she just wanted to talk about something else besides her language, or how she felt nervous when she sang. She had a nervous smile, as he suddenly squinted his eyes at her. Her eyes fell a bit down at his lips, as he were to bite them. She opened her mouth a bit, as she couldn't get a word out. Her heart was beating loudly, as she leaned a bit away from him. She felt like her heart was scream for something, maybe to run away. Thought it should be quiet, otherwise Andrei would hear her nervous heartbeats.
"Yet?" She said a bit nervously as she would smile. "I might be weak, but i would still be troublesome and rather annoying to kill, if i were to become your prey... But how come you haven't decided yet?? And what would i have to do, so i wouldn't end up being your prey?" She kept her eyes on him, as she spoke with a teasing tone. Even thought she were serious.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 6 Maj 2017 - 21:23

The way she said that everyone could be dangerous just made him smile, like she was trying to make him more normal or just the fact that being dangerous was normal, either way he found it sweet in a way, there were still people out there not soiled by this world. "Yeah i think this isn't the time to talk about it, maybe I'll tell you in the future sometime. And yeah i can be a bit.. grumpy.. at times." He said with an amused tone to him, he was referring to his ability but that was something he kept from people, it wasn't really a big deal if they knew but it helped having an ace up his sleeve nevertheless.

After the time they had spent together and how she had been acting and speaking, she was either an innocent girl or a very good actor. Because he didn't think she had done anything, maybe some pent up thoughts but he didn't believe she was capable of anything wicked, at least not so far in her life, who knows about the future, something or someone might turn her around. "Fair enough, i guess i'll see someday" He says with a short grin before looking forward again. If she was as innocent as he thought she was then it could be fun to mess a bit with her head, make her a little bit bad, or maybe very bad. She could be very useful to him, he had already thought about how he could use her and there would be no consequences if she was to become bad, just the thought of it made him grin.

As they were talking he noticed how she was still not totally convinced by what he said, she still was not confident in herself, even thought it could take some time for some people. "Don't try, just start right away, you can make your own songs, you can sing and play in both english and elvish, you have even played for the queen of your people, how many musicians can say that? You have a lot to be proud over, start seeing that, and not what you are lacking." He had a serious tone, even a caring one which was not an often sight. Maybe it was because he had an interest in changing her for the better or worse was yet to say, but he almost felt like he was shaping her without her knowing it, but maybe that was just his cocky side talking. " It does not matter what anyone says about your music, not even what i say, it's your music and no one knows whats best for it than you. So what if a stranger says he hates it? He doesn't know the first thing about music so it is just empty words, if it is actual critique then of course take it to heart but if its not then let it roll of your back." He had to stop himself before rambling on, he was getting too much into this already.

Hearing how it was starting to affect her, even panic her was very amusing to him, he was smiling on the inside, but he could not show it, that would only ruin it. This was a test, and depending on how she acted and what she did would determine what happened next. He trying to bolster herself as self defense was kinda cute, if he wanted her to die it wouldn't be a problem, but that was not the point of this, hopefully not at least. "I can't tell you that now can i. That would only ruin the point of all this.. And besides, what happens is really up to you. So say you are a prey, what are you going to do to stop me or convince me otherwise?.." He said with a dark and serious voice. He was anticipating certain outcomes but none of them were for sure, this was fun for him, testing her to see what she was really like.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 8 Maj 2017 - 13:50

They could talk about it, in some other time. That only meant, that he wanted to see her again. Either that or he wanted to hear her music again. "You are absolutely right, we shouldn't talk about danger... That's such a gloomy topic." She said with a smile on her lips, as she looked at him.

She laughed with a gentle voice, as he spoke. He would see one day, if she were a bit wicked and could kill someone. He wouldn't get to see that day, she had never killed anyone, nor had she done much to hurt anyone. Of course if someone were to attack her, she would do her best to run away but who wouldn't. "Then you might have to follow me around, and that would be a total boooooore." She softly biting her lowerlip, as she looked around. She didn't know why she kept looking around, maybe she was a bit nervous around him. But why? He didn't seem that bad, and she wasn't really falling for him, she just fancied him.

"You are too kind. But right... I should start seeing it from a different state... I have achieved a lot on my journey. So i should be proud, and i shouldn't talk like this... But thanks again, for being so kind to me." She tilted her head a bit to the side, as she ran her hand up and down her legs, to warm them a bit up. "I know it doesn't, but i really want people to enjoy it, and i'm kind of a push over when it comes to that. I'm not good with haters, that should be change, i understand that. And trust me im trying, but it's kind of the same as when someone tells you, that you're fat. You act like it doesn't hurt, but deep down you start feeling like you should lose a bit more around the stomach, or at least that's how the women feels like... I don't really know about men." She shoke her head a bit, now it just turned a bit awkward for her, she should change the topic.

He started to creep her a little out. The way he talked about her being a prey, or at least he kind of said it. She understood it that way. Nevertheless, she felt weird about it. What if he really wanted to hunt her, tie her up and kill her. She shook her head a little, as she would send him a classic smile. "Well, that wouldn't ruin the fun, if you wanted to go hunt. Cause i would of course try to run away. And if that didn't happen... Then... hm.." She looked into the fire, as she sighed softly. What would she do. "I would properly try to defend myself, with my dagger, either that or i would submit... Maybe even hope that i could charm you, you know... Try to see if i paid for my life, with my body... But i don't believe that you would hunt me, since you kept talking about seeing each other again, and the fact that you like art... So I might be wrong, but i would be a sad thing to die, cause then our conversation would have been for nothing, and i wouldn't be able to play for you again. Plus, you wanted to hire a guard for me, so if i were your prey, then you wouldn't even try to convince me, that im good and shouldn't listen to haters."

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 10 Maj 2017 - 7:56

Danger being a gloomy topic? Hm, for the average person that was probably true, could scare some people and others just wanted to live their happy little lives, but his life was filled with danger, all of them were good ones too him, but other people would probably not agree on that. "Well.. there are good kinds of danger too youknow" He says with a tease towards her with his usual smile.

Her suggesting that he might have to follow her around to see if she was wicked was cute, almost sounded like an invitation, or maybe she actually believed it. Either way he had a too busy schedule to do that, and he wouldn't need to anyway, if anyone was valuable, useful or important to him he kept tabs on them, he had eyes everywhere, after all knowledge was the greatest power. "Hm, tempting.." he says with a grin, he was not going to reveal anything to her, not yet anyway.

"No problem, just trying to repay you for the songs." His tone his calm and collected, he had meant what he said to her and hoped she would take it to her. As she talked about how hard it could be to ignore negativity from other people it made him smile slightly from the example she pulled. He never cared for what other people said about him, if people told him he couldn't do something it just motivated him to do it. Insults thrown at him would either be ignored or shoved back in the neck all depending on the time and place. So he couldn't really relate to her position, but it didn't stop him from trying. "As long as you're trying, and keep in mind what i said, that's all i ask for, oh and remember, if anyone gives you trouble or just annoys you, the guard can take care of it, he will do anything you say until you release him." His tone was serious yet cheerful, he was going to back her up but no push anything on her, after all you had to deal with your problems yourself, other people couldn't do it for you, only help.

Listening to her talk about what she would do and trying to find several reasons to why he wasn't going to kill her was very amusing, this turned out more fun that he anticipated. But now he knew what kind of person she was. " If you were going to defend yourself you would have already had the knife ready, if you were going to run you would probably be on your horse by now and the fact that you would even consider using your body as a bargaining tool..." He talks as if he knew her more than she did, which was not true, but he had met a lot of people and seeing how they all reacted made him at least experienced in the matter, able to predict what many did. "There are three kinds of people, the fighter, the runner and the bargainer." He says with confidence as he has met all of them several times. "You, are the bargainer. So let me make you a bargain. I won't take your life, if, you take another's. And the person in question is the man sleeping outside next to the carriage behind the camp." He looked her in the eyes with a dead serious expression, this was not a joke, this was very real. "And make no mistake, i talk to everyone, i like talking, you can always learn something from people, It's true i spent more time with you, but depending on the choice you make right now its up to you if our time tonight was worth it." He leaned a bit back as he said it, speaking more calmly now that he had given her the choice.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum