Måned | April

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 20:41 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Jake

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 8:19 af Jake

» I need help. Truly – Dr. Trott (fortids emne)
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:56 af Katrina

» Why? What for? Honestly? - (Taliia)
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:34 af Taliia

» Life update & other shit - Marcus
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptyFre 12 Apr 2024 - 16:38 af Sean

» Emnesteder og meet-up (adminnyhed)
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:40 af Sean

» Dato for næste meetup i Jylland (afstemning)
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:23 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Lenore

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Voteba13Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Voteba14Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Voteba15 
Jake
Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Voteba13Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Voteba14Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Voteba15 
Sasha
Lenore
Marcus
Renata
Taliia
Katrina
Edgar
Celenia

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164665 indlæg i 8722 emner

Haunter of Ruins - Andrei

Go down

Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Empty Haunter of Ruins - Andrei

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 28 Apr 2017 - 22:31

It seemed like forever since she last placed her feet in this town. Doomsville, not really her favorite place - all these dark creatures just waiting for her to come after them. Jakira slightly licked her lip before she walked in. The alleys were the best place to find some of these children of the night, and it wasn't really because she feared them. Jakira knew better than think these creatures were stupid, she knew they could smart - so she just had to be even smarter. The long soft hair was in a high ponytale, and she was dressed like the night - black jeans, a dark red tank top with a leather jacket over. She had her belt with some daggers - also few small knives in her boots, because you never knew what would come. The way she walked the street was not like most humans, not doing the night. Around Jakira there was this special kind of confidence mixed with danger. She had to protect her kin, and if that meant killing every demon and vampire who lived - she would do it with pleasure. Jakira was a high trained warrior, trained to kill the supernatural - show no mercy. A cocky smile blossomed  upon her face, as she saw the vampire she was here to hunt. Jakira was out to get so many people, mostly for joy. Of course she knew, that she was on dangerous ground. Some would think she was a stupid useless girl for even being out here. But Jakira knew this was the battlefield, and she might be the humanity. She needed to do something.
"You sure smell nice darling. Who are you waiting for? Husband? Boyfriend?" Another vampire asked as he moved closer. Jakira sighed a little. She didn't really do anything other then letting the vampire come far to close. She could feel the cold lips on her neck, before she tense pain hit her - the vampire drank her blood. Jakira waited the time it took for her blood to work, and few seconds after the vampire backed away from her. The poison in Jakira's veins had always helped her in these kinds of moments, but she had to admit she loved the danger a little too much for her own good. The vampire was paralyzed, fell to the ground and looked so scared. Jakira sat down next to the man.
"Such a shame huh? You think that we can't fight back?" She finished before taking a knife to stake the vampire in the heart.
The sweet scent of her blood, had slowly dragged more vampires closer - even demons. The brown eyes started to look around, as her brain tried to come up with the best way to win. Her combat skills was on point, so it wouldn't be a problem. The only problem was, she was one against a bunch of monsters.
"I guess I should be flattered," she said with the same smile on her face and the same cold eyes. The vampires started to move closer towards her, and Jakira had no other choice but to get ready for the fight.
//[For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.] I hope you like ccc:

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Haunter of Ruins - Andrei Empty Sv: Haunter of Ruins - Andrei

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 29 Apr 2017 - 16:42

Outfit: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

The time was much later than he had anticipated it would be, the meeting went to shit as he expected. If there was one type of person he hated working with it was the proud honest people that always strives to be on the side with the law blah blah blah. People like that couldn't be bribed, blackmailed or threatened, but they could be removed.. But this person was a human, and he really didn't want to kill his own kind, it was a last resort so he had to come up with another method to change the mans mind on the contract. He needed to import resources from a certain mine off the books, having paperwork on it would complicate his plans for the future.

He steps out of the building with a smile, making sure no one in there saw how much of an inconvenience the meeting had been for him. But as soon as he hit the streets his expression turned sour, this had been a huge waste of time and he was starting to get angry over it. With his impulses he could randomly stab any non human bystander walking past him, it was probably a good thing it was night time and most people were inside by now. He was walking the same route home as he used to get her in the first place, this city was his home and had been his entire life, he knew every part of it. Seeing as it was nighttime there were more filth littering the streets, as many as he had killed before there just didn't seem to be any less on the streets, not that it was a problem for him of course, that just meant more things to get rid of, and he could really used something to relieve some tension after that meeting.
As he walked by an alleyway he heard some commotion so he stopped and walked back to it, following the alley to see a bunch of people clearly focusing on a girl on the middle. He could see she was bleeding from her neck and a person on the ground, most likely a vampire that attacked her, this would be fun. He started walking towards them but stopped himself as he was reminded of something he constantly had to tell himself to not forget. "Oh shit, almost forgot.." He said faintly to himself as he backed away and took off his jacket, his tailor had started to get angry at him for all the suits he had ruined to the extend that tools were flying after him every time he came back to the tailor with a ruined one. He neatly hangs it over a railing outside the alley before he walks back inside and hears the girl say something.
He takes out his knife and walks straight up to the nearest person and lifts up his chin from behind, cutting his throat deep enough to hit his his spine, then drops him to the ground as he looks around at everyone there. "Mind if i cut in?" He says with a giant grin on his face. That felt absolutely amazing, it was just the stress relieve he needed at that moment. At this point he didn't care who was what, the girl in the middle he couldn't recognize but she was dressed for hunting, that was clear, which meant that she was also against these things, that was all he needed to know. There was a lot of creatures there and he was not a trained warrior, he boxed in his free time and had been in his share of fights, but they had the numbers and more strength. But then again that's why he always carried these things. He sees some of them move their attention to him, he smiles as he puts on brass knuckles on his left hand and holds his knife that already has knuckles forged on them in his right hand. If worst came to worst his ability would probably activate so all he had to do was go all in, tend to the wounds later.

// Love it C: //

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 7 Jun 2017 - 20:51

The adrenaline kick was amazing, she really enjoyed it - despite what others might think of it. It was a dangerous game, but she loved it every little second of it. The smile on her face was priceless. Something took her eyes from the beasts, a man - human. How she knew, well she didn't - but it was just the aura around him. It was always fun to meet new people, even more fun when people shared her hobby. Killing beasts was so much fun. Jakira looked at the man and back at the vampires - just to look back at the human.  Taking off his jacket, was he afraid to get messy?  The brown eyes followed him up to one of the vamps - and dead the vampire was, for good. A teeth smile showed with what she just saw.
"Not at all, come and dance with me - there is enough for both," she answered with this little half smirk. One was okay, two then they were about to start the party, right? The short breathe pause was over and the battle begun faster. They came at her and the newest member of the club. Jakira was incredible fast to learn how people and other creatures moved, and vampires often didn't even think about their attack - they just wanted the blood. Before the first vampire even attacked he was sent to darkness. A knife right in the head. She was much stronger then what everyone might think. Very skilled, the look just made enemies a little softer - they didn't expect one looking so innocent to be out here to slaughter them all. Jakira took her knife and without cutting herself she moved the blade over the blood she had been bleeding for these creatures. Right now it was killing these things, maybe a drink later for celebrating?
"So you just happen to be out here? It was very good timing I most say," she spoke and looked shortly at the man.  After that she cut a vampire with the knife, only for him to fall on his knees screaming in pain because of her blood. Jakira kicked him away from her before stabbing him in the heart with the knife. As quick as she could she took the knife up to stab another vampire with it.
"This is far too easy, come on - are you getting scared of us?" She asked maybe she was a little optimistic about the odds, or maybe she just knew her own strength - that was the best ability really. Knowing what you were capable of. The smile on her face was so big. "Please give me something better then when I killed your leader. If I could take your leader down, I can take all of you - you should really be scared of me," she warned with a teasing smile.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 23 Jul 2017 - 2:49

He liked her attitude, he wasn't waiting for a response if he could join the fight, that was happening no matter what, the only reason he said that was because he couldn't resist making the joke. But the way she responded, he felt like he could tell the type of person she was, and it was a good type. Her fighting amused him, she was well trained, so fancy with her techniques, her style, so much so that he didn't see one of the vamps approach him. He never was one for fancy fighting, using any specific fighting style besides boxing.

Right before the vampire got to him he managed to grab him by his throat and hold him off, but seeing as he didn't have their strength he managed to push him up against the wall and press his teeth in his neck. "Jeez man.. Not so.. Rough" He groans as he feels the anger come back, this is not what he wanted, he was just supposed to cut some freaks into pieces not become a chew toy. Just as he finishes what he said he jams his knife in the vampire's chest, hitting his lung, making him let go of the neck and starts to cough. He barely manages to push him to the ground before he feels another pair of teeth on his shoulder on the other side, making his rage tip over the edge. "I believe you.. have some crooked teeth." He says as his voice gets darker.
He gets really hot, his veins darkens as his eyes get consumed by the same color and his muscles start to grow, enough to snap the buttons on his vest and rip his pants and shirt slightly. He turns his head to the second vampire leaching on his shoulder and grabs his face, forcing it away from him, making the wound worse as the teeth gets ripped off the shoulder.
"Let me take a look" He says with a now deep and unstable voice before he forces the vampire to his knees with one hand on his lower teeth and one hand on the upper ones, forcing them apart until he rips his jaw off. The vampire falls on his back screaming in pain while gurgling on his blood while Andrei holds the jaw up and looks at the teeth on it. "I told you they were crooked." He says in a way that sounded like it fascinated him. On his way back up he feels his own knife get stuck in his back, making him growl as he was interrupted. He plants his boot on the squealing vampire's face as he turns around grabbing the first vampire by his jacket and smashing the new found jaw in the vampire's face then gets on top of him and starts bashing until the vampire is completely still and unrecognizable.

His knife was still in his back but he didn't feel it, not in this form. It's how it always went, taking a lot of blows before the fight was over, when he got pushed into this form it was pure aggression, no defending, dodging or blocking, just attack until there was nothing to attack anymore. The fact that the knife was in his back didn't matter right now anyway because his fingers was just big enough to not fit in the holes anymore, but seeing as he was still wearing his knuckles on one hand had locked them in place, there was no removing them until he got out of the form, but that was just a bonus to his hits.

He barely hears what she says to him, not because she is quiet but because his form makes it hard to register anything said or directed at him. "Perfect timing.." He says as he looks up at the closest vampire to him, slowly getting up on his feet before running up and jumping him. The timing was indeed perfect, after the shitty meeting earlier and the lack of fighting lately had started to boil in his mind, and that was never a good thing. Too much pent up rage could lead to unwanted transformations at bad times. This alley full of vamps was just what he needed.
He heard the noise from the woman but he didn't register it anymore, he was to busy tearing the next vampire apart, though he tore through them fairly easily they all got hits in on him. It wouldn't do much in this form seeing as the boosted muscle held everything in place tightly. But as soon as this was over he was going to have some big wounds to treat. You couldn't even distinct his blood from the vampires on him, it was a mess and in the form he was in he loved it, it was the only thing that could satisfy him. His tailor however was not going to be pleased with the result at the end of the day..

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum