Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | Marts

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyLør 23 Mar 2024 - 20:07 af Renata

» Maybe less drama than before... (Lori) (X)
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyOns 20 Mar 2024 - 5:15 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 16:48 af Lenore

» A cozy afternoon at the inn - or not... ~ Natalie
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 7:10 af Katrina

» Bare et helt almindeligt familiemøde (Genevira og Lori)
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 23:07 af Genevira

» Chill, she ain't got non~ Abigail (Fortidsemne)
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 15:34 af Genevira

» Lena beware of the city - (Sean)
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyOns 13 Mar 2024 - 13:10 af Madelena Gray

» Nothing is what it was... ~ Renata
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyTirs 12 Mar 2024 - 20:57 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas EmptyMan 11 Mar 2024 - 16:12 af Sasha

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Voteba13I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Voteba14I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Voteba15 
Lori
I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Voteba13I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Voteba14I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Voteba15 
Lenore
Genevira
Celenia
Renata
Jake
Abigail
Elizabeth
Madelena Gray

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164639 indlæg i 8719 emner

I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Go down

I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Empty I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 12 Mar 2017 - 20:33

Place: The meadow
Time: Lucile doesnt know.
Surroundings: We know this already
Weather: Cold breezes from north on a cloudy day.
Outfit: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.] but dirtier and less fashionable.
Topic dedicated to: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

How long had it been since she’d last seen him? She did not know. These last few hours, days or weeks had been meaningless to her. She had tried her best to get in contact with him, but Lucy wouldn’t let her. Lucy wouldn’t let her do anything. Her cheek was stinging from Lucy’s recent rampage to get them food. It wasn’t that it hurt that much, what hurt was that she had been awake to see it all. Was this because she knew all along? That she had been playing a trick on them to make them think that she had forgotten?
She sat in the grass of the meadow, a thing that she had held so dear, but now she was trapped here with the memories. She was wearing a big shirt from where she did not know where had come from. She was hugging her legs as she had her forehead pressed onto her knees. She didn’t want to look up. Had he gotten the note? She was only lucky to had gotten a hold of someone. God knew she had tried her best. To just go to his house. But every time she had come too close, Lucy had stopped her.
Remember your promise.” She’d whisper in the back of her mind. So instead she stayed in the meadow. Hoping that he’d somehow come to her to see her. She knew what Lucy had done. She wanted to forgive her, in the end she understood that Lucy would do anything to protect them. Everything happened too fast and not even Lucy intended for it to happen. The most unforgivable thing imaginable. She had been mourning for him and hating herself for what Lucy had done. But had he gotten the note? The one she gave to the little boy in the forest, instructing him to deliver to his house. Was that a false hope? How could she know that the boy would know what house? Or if he even wanted to?
Her hair was spread over her legs, the beautiful white colour was soaked in a brownish dried up substance. She knew what it was. It only made her feel worse. And the thoughts that she had had over the time she had been away from him? She had felt so horrible. Why did she always have to do this to him? He didn’t deserve this. She didn’t want things to be like this anymore, she wanted to stop being the source of all bad that happened. She knew that this couldn’t be possible with Lucy around.
Maybe it was just supposed to be this way? Lucy and Lucile, the two people that could never be separated. The irony in it was disgusting. She didn’t want to be with Lucy. Lucy wasn’t the one she loved. But not even love could stop Lucy. Her shoulders started shaking lightly as she sobbed in her knees. This was unfair. Lucy was unfair. All she wanted was just to be happy. Was Lucy happy? Could tormenting her like this really make her happy? She just sat there, hoping that he had gotten the note. "Please...." she whispered in a begging tone.

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Empty Sv: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 12 Mar 2017 - 22:37

The search for Lucile had lasted almost two days now. He had been everywhere. After he left the alley camp he had ran straight home, hoping to find her, or any clues to where she was. But it was to no avail, she was not there, nor had she been there. After being home he had been to his suppliers and people he knew close by if any of them had seen her, yet no one had. He walked through every alley, every street, scouring the entire district after her. He didn't have any breaks, still wearing the same clothes as before, pants and only a coat covering his upper body. He hadn't slept since he was in bed with Lucile. It was midday in day two and he was heading home to check if she had returned there, he didn't have any other ideas at the moment, he couldn't run around the entire Doomsville, he would never find her like that.
When he was not too far away from his home he saw a little boy run past him in a hurry which caught his attention. He got reminded of their child, which only made it hurt more not finding them. But thinking about the child he thought about the future they would have, and that sparked an idea. How could he have been so stupid, the reason he didn't find her is because she had to be at the meadow. But if that was the case, then it meant that she had some control, so why didn't she come home? It didn't matter, he turned around and started jogging for the entrance to the city. After two days of no sleep he was getting tired, but there was no way he would sleep until he found her alive and well.
After a long road he had made it to the woods again, the sun was setting as it was getting late. He started walking to catch some breath as he went off the road in to the woods where he lost her last time he was here. He gets to the small hill overlooking the meadow and he sees her. She was sitting in the meadow alone, she was wearing different clothes and her hair was mixed with another color but he knew it was her, there was no doubt about that. He fell to his knees, using his hands to stop him from falling completely down as tears started to run down his face. He had finally found her, and she was alright, he was so happy she was there. After gaining some strength back he stood up and started walking towards her, stopping about three meters behind her. He didn't want to scare her so he would go by her pace, she was here, safe, that's all he cared about. "Lucile... Sweetheart?.." He said with a trembling voice, tears still running down his cheeks, not able to hide how relived he was to have found her.

Gæst
Gæst

I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas Empty Sv: I'm so tired of hurting you over and over - Nicholas

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 12 Mar 2017 - 23:07

When she heard him speak to her, it made her feel worse. She thought that after being away from him, hearing him would be the only thing that could make her happy again. But it only reminded her of what had happened. She hugged her legs tighter as she carefully looked up from her knees, not back at him but ahead. Tears were rolling down her cheeks at such speed that she didn’t even need to blink them away. “I killed Langdon… It wasn’t Lucy..” she said with a heartbroken voice, "Watched him bleed out on his knees"
She clenched her fists as she carefully got up. She wept her cheek with the sleeve of the shirt, yet she couldn’t look at him as she spoke:” I tried to get you a note… So we wouldn’t have to do this..” she then started. Her whole inside was hurting as she spoke. Did he really have to come here? Make it all that harder? She had to do this, no matter how much she felt her heart break by the words. “It’s too dangerous for you to be around me.. I’m just a torment… Dont you see?” she continued before she lifted her gaze to look him in the eyes.
Her look wasn’t really filled with any sort of emotion. She had to, she had to be cold. How else could she make him hate her? No matter how much it would hurt them both, wasn’t this better for the both of them? Probably not for Lucile, but he would have a chance to be happy. “I break everything I touch. I’ve hurt you, in ways that no one deserves… We wouldn't even have to do this, if it wasnt for me and my fricking way to ruin everything...” she had to stop herself before her voice would start breaking. This needed to be said and in a clear voice. She clenched her teeth and exhaled deeply.
I’m not healthy for you. I….” she said, having to stop again. She turned her back to him and closed her eyes, pressed her eyelids hard together. She was trying her best to not show how much this was affecting her. How all she actually wanted was to just jump in his arms and pretend like nothing was ever wrong. But it wasn’t that easy. She couldn’t just forget. Forget the many times she had hurt him or made him worry. All the times that could have been avoided if she had just stayed out of his life to begin with.
I love you… I really do… That’s why I don’t want you to worry… or be hurt… Because of me… And my destruction..” she lifted her hand to hide her face as she quietly sobbed. She couldn’t hold back anymore. It was overwhelmingly much to handle, especially because she had never had to do this before in her life.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 1:43

When he talked to her he expected her to turn around and run for him, but she just sat there crying. What was going on? What had happened? When she said that she was the one who killed Langdon a shiver went down his spine from the shock, but he didn't believe her, even if it was true there was no one he would believe it. "Noo..." he whispered to himself, as he felt worse about what happened, Langdon's death was on his hands, not hers. As she got up he started taking steps towards her, but it was difficult, his body was frozen and he barely made any progress towards her as she continued to speak.
"What note? Do what?" He said with a panicked voice, his heart was in distress, he had a really bad feeling about all of this. "Wha... What are you even.." he had a hard time getting the words out as he was processing what she said, he started having trouble breathing the more she continued. Was she really doing what he thought she was? This could not be happening, not now, this was too much for his exhausted heart to handle. When she said said she wasn't healthy for him and turned around, he felt pain in his chest. He tried taking another step towards her, but stumbled to one of his knees as he held on hand on his chest, struggling to breathe. He groans as he stands back up, limping towards her as he tried his best to control his body that was now failing due to the lack of rest and extreme stress that was put on it because of what she was saying.

He reached her as she finished, grabbing and leaning on her shoulders as he turned her around. "Listen to me.. Lucile.. You are my.. only source of happiness in ...this life.." He said with a broken voice, speaking in between breaths, continuing as best he could, even though his tears were uncontrollable. "I.. don't care if it's dangerous.. i. don't care.. if you're not healthy for.. me.. I would rather live.. a day with you.. and die by your hands.. than live an eternity without.. you.." he barely finished as he fell to his knees, not strong enough to hold on to her shoulders anymore, his whole body was showing how hard he was struggling to breathe, you could even hear the echo from his lungs, even as he tried to hide it. "I know.. every risk... i don't care about.. any of them.. because i love you... i.. can't live.. without you.." He leans his head against her stomach, wrapping his arms around her as best he could, hugging her and the baby at the same time, making her sweater soak up his tears as they ran down his face. "I want... to live th.. the rest.. of my life.. with you.. and our child.. no matter.. what challenges... comes.. we.. can beat them... together.."
He tries forming a smile as he thinks about the future they could have. But he couldn't manage it, he falls on the ground, holding around her leg as best he could. "Please...please dont.. leav..." He can't finish the sentence before he closes his eyes and just lays there, the only sounds coming from him is the whistling from his lungs as his whole body is shutting down. From the start of the conversation the body had been trying to force him unconscious so it could process the stress at its own pace, but him fighting it so he could talk to Lucile did not help his situation in any way, he was seconds away from a blackout and the heart was ready to give out from the stress it had received.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 10:51

When she looked at him, she could see how much her words were hurting him. How she was just making it all much worse than it should have been. But wasn’t this necessary? If she broke his heart, wouldn’t he at least get to get over her? A quick and impactful heartbreak instead of a prolonged and slow one? She could not promise her own safety. So why just not make him worry at all? As he turned her around she refused to look at him. His words stung her heart and made it hurt even more. Why did he have to do that? Say those kind of words? Make her regret this even more?
She wanted to touch him when he hugged her. Put her hand in his hair and tell him that she would take it all back. That they could go home and be together forever. She truly wished that it would just be as easy as that. She turned her face away as she sobbed quietly, trying not to cry. This was for the best, wasn’t it? His last words being cut off was probably what made her break the barrier she had tried so hard to build up. She grabbed his throat and made his fall slow and safe.
She couldn’t just leave him here to freeze, nor did she want to. She grabbed him by the arm before lifting him up with his arm over her shoulder. She wasn’t used to lift in that way so she swayed a bit as she walked with him. She knew that the cabin wasn’t far off, so she would just have to clench her teeth and keep going. Getting him inside and away from the cold breeze was her priority, no matter if she truly meant what she had just told him or not.
She almost barged in the cabin, almost dropping him on the floor if it wasn’t because her of her primal reflexes being as they were, especially after having a regular diet. She pulled him up in her arms and held him close. “I’m so sorry…” she mumbled in his hair. The fireplace was lit, which meant that Wade either was here or had been here, but either way she couldn’t care less. She looked down at Nicholas and carefully laid him on the floor of the cabin, but before she did anything, she held his face in her hands. She wiped his cheeks with her thumbs as she started to sob. “I’m just… so tired of hurting you.. It hurts so much… To see you cry.. Or be worried… or angry..
Her voice was low and probably more just her speaking to herself. Nevertheless, it was the truth. She let go of him as she got up and rubbed her eyes before going into another room, to come back with some thin blankets. She wrapped him in them to make sure that he could stay warm and then she pulled him up on her thighs, sitting with him as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair.
Your promise…” Lucy warned in her head but Lucile didn’t care. Not as long as he was here with her, none of it mattered. What mattered was him. She wanted to smile, she wanted to be so happy and relieved to have him back. But she couldn’t. This was so cruel.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 13:53

As he landed on the ground he was barely awake, still not ready to give in to his body just yet, there was more he had to tell her. even though he had no control over his body anymore he was still in charge of his mind, at least for the time being. When she picked him up and started to carry him he felt guilty for putting her through all this, he knew it had to be rough for her, but he was not going to give up on her, not ever. When they got inside he could feel the warmth, which gave him some comfort, but that was only because he was with her. He heard her apologize to him which he would not have anything of, and even though he had difficulty speaking her managed to mumble some words out. "Dont..be.." with an almost unreadable voice.
As she laid him on the floor he heard her talk more about how bad she was for him, and he hated it, because non of it was true, not for him.. He tried responding to her "You're not...hurti.." But before he could finished he blacked out, the body had finally won the battle and got him unconscious. It could finally work in peace to contain the stress, and get the rest it needed after over two days without any. But what the body couldn't control was his dreams, and those were of Lucile, remembering the good times he had with her, which was every waking moment with her. They had been through hard times, but they always pulled through because they had each other.

But now that she wanted to leave him to save him from a bad life. He was still panicking in his thoughts, which meant that more and more bad dreams where showing up again, ending up at his worst nightmare again. What if she left, and the next time he saw her, she was bleeding out, dying in front of him.. What if Lucia didn't give him a bad dream, but a glimpse of his future. The more he thought about it the worse it became, and instead of waking up like he usually would, he was stuck there, going through it all. The body had forced a blackout on him which meant he would remain in his thoughts until the body deemed it ok to wake up. On the outside his breathing returned to normal and he would look peaceful, but inside it was pure hell for him, no escape until the body was done resting up.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 16:55

Even when he told her not to be sorry, how couldn’t she be? She felt bad that even when he was at his lowest, she was still his priority. She wanted him to just relax and save his energy rather than try to stay awake and comfort her with his sweet words. She didn’t panic when he blacked out. She pulled him closer to her, so his upper back would be on her thighs. Then she hugged him tightly, hoping that he was having nice dreams. She couldn’t know.
After a while of sitting like this, she started feeling sleepy. But she knew she couldn’t sleep, because then Lucy would take over. And would she ever allow her to see him again? It was better to stay awake, for anything, she had to stay awake. She carefully got up before she lifted him up by his chest and carefully dragged him to the bedroom. He couldn’t just stay out here on the cold wood floor. After getting him into bed, she sat next to him and caressed his face. She didn’t want to go. She wanted to stay with him as long as she could.
She kept rethinking the words he told her. She slowly slided down next to him and wrapped herself around him as she pulled him closer. Maybe all this wasn’t necessary. Maybe they could fight through it and make it in the end. It made her smile. She leaned forward to kiss his temple gently. For a while, she wasn’t going to think about what could happen. She was just going to lie here and be with him. Quietly she hummed a cheery melody that she had no idea where she knew from, only that she held it dear.
Eventually she fell asleep herself. She had hummed herself into a slight slumber that developed into sleeping. It was also because she always felt at such ease with him so close to her. It was a light sleep however, she wouldn’t dare to lose control and let Lucy takeover, no matter how hard she was trying. Occasionally it would happen that random muscles would tense for a short while before relaxing. It was difficult for her to keep the control, Lucy was trying her hardest, but she managed. She wouldn’t wake up until he did, probably sleep longer.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 18:43

The dream seemed like an eternity for him, never ending, almost making him go mad. When he woke up he was soaked in sweat, shaking as he woke, almost like he was kicked out of the dream. He looks around in panic but sees Lucile next to him and manages to calm down, exhaling deeply as he looks up at the ceiling. He had no clue where he was, but it was clear that Lucile was the one that had saved him. It had been a few hours since he blacked out and it was night. After calming down, he turned to Lucile who looked peaceful. He had no idea who would wake up or even how their power struggle went, he could only hope Lucile was the leading one. And seeing as he was still here, that seemed to be true. He moves some hair out of her face as he kisses her cheek, then gets out of the bed as quietly as he can. There was no point in waking her just yet, and besides, both him and his coat was soaked in sweat, would probably be a good idea to hide that first.
He walks out of the room and in to the room with the fireplace, dropping his coat on a chair and sits down in front of the fire with one knee raised and an arm placed on it. He was just in his pants, drying up as he just stared in to the fire, thinking about what had happened. Did she really think she brought that much pain upon him? Maybe he didn't really show her how much she meant to him, it made him feel guilty. He knew he was not deserving of such a beautiful creature, she was way too good to him. If she really wanted to leave him because she did not want to be with him, he would understand that, he would let her go, even if it would break him.. There was no way he would hold her with him if she was unhappy. Because her happiness was his main priority. He loved her more than anything in this world, and every single morning he woke up he was grateful for the love he had found in his life.

But she did have a point, only reversed. The amount of times he had gotten her hurt, or just in trouble, the whole reason they were being chase by Ramsey was his fault. The reason Langdon was dead was because of him. Breaking Moon was his fault. Forcing Lucia into the life of vampirism was on him. He placed his other hand on his chest, stroking one of the scars with his thumb as he thought back to the cause.. A time when he got a lot of people killed.. There was so much pain he had brought to his loved ones. But he wouldn't leave Lucile because of this, he knew she deserved better but he could not bring himself to leave her. Because that would be it, leaving her would be like tying the noose.. He felt like a horrible person for putting her through everything, but one solace fact was that he knew he would get what was coming to him sooner or later. Justice would eventually find its way to him for all the pain he had caused to this world. It was almost ironic, taking the oath to help every creature in need, yet he had brought so much pain instead. A tear rolled down his face as he thought about it all.
As hard it was to think about everything, the crackling sounds from the fireplace kept him calm, it didn't matter where he was or what happened to him, as long as Lucile was close by, he would survive everything. He had no plans to leave her alone in this world. If anyone came into the room he was in he would wipe the tear away before showing anyone his face.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 20:35

[For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

The door opened as Wade stepped in. His life had been so hectic that he barely noticed that it wasn’t Lucile sitting at the fireplace. He exhaled deeply as he rubbed his forehead and dropped a bunch of rabbits on the floor, all dead. He had been scouting for food, seeing that he unlike Lucile needed actual food. Then he noticed him. His expression turned confused as he tilted his head:” Well then. Hi there. Or goodevening. Whichever you prefer.” He said. He wasn’t sure if this was an intruder or a friend of Lucile. He looked around for clues that Lucile was also here, but couldn’t find any.
Is there a particular reason why you’re here?” he asked before he picked up a rabbit. He didn’t seem threatened by Nicholas at all. In fact he was rather calm, despite discovering a stranger in what he would call home. The floor where Nicholas was sitting had burn marks as if a person on fire had walked around, which was partly true. He dropped the rabbit on a table before pulling up his knife, putting it on the table. Then he turned to the man and crossed his arms.
You look rather distressed. Do you mind me asking why?” he then asked. He wasn’t really shy for talking either, he had actually missed contact with other people, so maybe was also why he seemed so calm. Wade was a noticer. His ability gave him knowledge beyond intelligent. Things were easy for him to learn, facial expressions were like words of emotion to him. He then turned to the table as he started skinning the rabbit. If Nicholas would mention Lucile, Wade would stop the knife for a second before he continued the skinning.
Lucile found me in the woods. I was starving and almost dying. She saved me and brought me here, nursed me back to life. I am in debt to her for that. She made me believe in good, when I was going through the hardest time of my life – However now that I feel better and have gotten an important person back…” he stopped as his thoughts went to Tatia. A slight smile formed on his face before he shook his head:” I realized that I might had been overexaggerating back then.” he said in a melancholic tone with a ironic scoff at the end. When the rabbit was skinned, he turned around to look at Nicholas once again:” I didn’t quite catch your name? Mine is Wade” he presented.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 21:31

As the door opened he heard it but he didn't react, his eyes glanced at the man but quickly returned to the fire. The way he walked right in made him think he was probably the owner of this place, and a friend of Lucile. He heard something drop on the floor as he greeted him. He was too caught up in his thoughts to pay much attention. "Hello" he let out as kept looking ahead. Normally he would be curious to who he was, why he was here and so on. But he couldn't really focus on anything else at the moment, but he kept answering his questions with as little effort as possible. "I woke up here." If he was going to throw him out he would probably have done it by now, and seeing as he possibly was a friend of Lucile, he had to be a friendly guy. When he asked about his worry, it made him glance away from the fire for a second before looking back. "The past.." He wasn't bothered by all the questions or him talking, normally he would join him for a conversation and get to know him, but not now.

"Lucile's in the bedroom.." He let out, in case he was wondering or worried about her. When the man started talking about how he met Lucile, it got him out of his thoughts while the story went on. He knew he wasn't lying because that's exactly the kind of person Lucile was, and it made him smile for a second. Being with such a good person was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. He hadn't noticed it himself but throughout everything he had said, it was with an unexpressed tone, not monotone, but there was no happy nor sad tones leading his voice, it was just words. "Name's Nicholas.." The staring into the fire had kept him calm so far, kept him warm and pretty much dried him up as well. It was his first time really sitting down and thinking about everything that had happened and thinking about the future. Normally he couldn't do that, especially not without Lucile, but sitting here in front of a crackling flame, in a cabin away from the noise of the city, it was soothing, relaxing. But seeing as this Wade guy was here now, the self reflection would have to wait, if he could snap out of it.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 13 Mar 2017 - 22:32

He noticed how little effort Nicholas put into talking. It wasn’t in his place to question this man’s past, nor was he sure that he really wanted him to dig through his memory to tell about it. He turned his attention to the rabbit before cutting it open to remove the innards. He glanced back at Nicholas before talking:” You’re hungry?” he asked with a calm tone. He knew that Nicholas was a human, the smell was very common for Wade, a lot of hunters who hunted his kind were all humans.
After removing the inside of the rabbit, he started cutting off the meat, making sure that he got all the meat off the bones. The meat was placed in a pile for itself, while the rest was thrown into its own pile, ready to get thrown out. He grabbed a towel and wiped his hands from the blood as he walked over to the fireplace, grabbing a pot that lied up against the wall. He looked in it, making sure that it wasn’t dirty, before he threw the meat in it.
So… Not the talking type, I’m guessing.” He said outloud, which was more like one of his observations. He placed the pot in the fireplace before going into another room. He gave back with a yellowy greasy substance which he poured in the pot along with some dried eatable leaves and carrots. He then looked at Nicholas:” Mind if I sit? It’s a slow cooker. So it might take a while.” He said as he sat down next to Nicholas. He took the opportunity to glance at Nicholas and that’s when he noticed all the scars. Wade had similar scars, some worse than others.
His newest scar was placed between two ribs. It was a reminder to what he had almost lost. It carried a lot of weight. He couldn’t imagine the weight that some of Nicholas’ scars could carry. He just stared into the fire, waiting for Nicholas to say something. The soothing crackling of burning wood echoed quietly in the room.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 14 Mar 2017 - 1:00

The fact that Wade just continued with his business instead of making a big deal out of him being there was well appreciated, he was not in a state to handle and altercations or any stress in general. He didn't notice until Wade asked but he was very hungry, during the search he hadn't had any food, because when Lucile was on his mind everything else just faded away, but now that she was ok and food was mentioned he felt a huge hunger come on, but that was no reason to take food from someone else. "If you have some to spare sure.." He tried to remain modest about it even though his stomach was twisting in protest, the smell didn't help either. When he was called out for being quiet he let off a small smile, he didn't really think about it, as he was in the zone, there wasn't much attention on anything but his thoughts. "Just some long days is all.." he said with a sigh at the end of it.
As Wade went into another room he he dragged his palm across his face, exhaling deeply, talking to him had helped him avoid too many thoughts, the thought of getting some food was probably some of the cause as well. He's almost surprised to how humble Wade seemed, even though he had a stranger in his house. "It's your cabin.. i don't mind.." He said with a slight confused tone. He noticed Wade eyeing him for a short while, probably looking at his scars, which made him think back to some of them. He didn't mind it, it was normal to look at something that sticks out, he probably had some himself, just like everyone. But he didn't mention anything of it to him, this was not the time anyway.

As they sat there with only the fire making the sweet symphony that was the cracking of the chopped logs, he moved his head slightly to the side towards Wade. "How old are you?" The little he had seen of him he seemed very young, at least for a human, which he assumed he was, because it was the vibe he emitted to him. "You're still young.. This important person you got back.. treat her right, don't loose her.. Don't do the same mistakes i did.. keep her safe." He had a very sad yet serious tone in his voice as he said it. He didn't assume Wade did anything wrong, it was just that he saw himself in his spot when he told his story. He didn't want the same to happen to him and his special someone. Even though what he said might confuse him, he still felt like he had to say it. He looked back into the fire as he continued. "She's my everything youknow... but I'm not good for her, she might be happy with me, but just like a rose, there are thorns... And i am tired of seeing her bleed for something when she deserves so much more.." His tone remained sad and filled with guilt.
He didn't want to just leave her, but maybe he had to, just for a while at least, this way he could get to Ramsey alone, avoiding bloodshed in his family. Even if he couldn't bargain with him, even if he would die in a fight with him, maybe he could make sure he didn't find her. If he was gone, there would be no reason for Lucile to stay in the district. He felt like such a hypocrite thinking like this. But what else could he do? Moon was on a blood hunt for her, Langdon was dead. He hadn't contacted anyone else yet. It seemed so hopeless the more he thought about it. Maybe it was supposed to happen, maybe that was his redemption? he thought about leaving very soon, depending on the food, he also had to get one last kiss from Lucile first before he went anywhere, that's where all his strength came from after all.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 14 Mar 2017 - 11:15

When he got asked about his age, he let off a short chuckle as he rubbed his neck:” Does my youth really show that much?” he asked with a smile. Then he simply shook his head and let his hand fall down in his lap:” I’m 22. But you don’t seem that old either.” He remarked as he looked at Nicholas. He listened to Nicholas as he sort of lectured him, which he didn’t mind, but he did find it a bit odd. But the tone of Nicholas’ voice made him listen.
My biggest mistake was letting her walk out that door. I shouldn’t have, but I thought she would be better off without me. That she would live a better life without me in it. It turns out that I was wrong, more wrong than I could ever be in my life.” He said with a clear regret in his voice. The memories of his breakup came back and made his heart ache. He rubbed his chest carefully as he shook his head:” If you love someone, you never give up on them. Especially if they love you back.. They have given you their heart… Its your responsibility to keep it whole..” he then said as he looked at Nicholas with a serious look. He couldn’t describe how happy he was to have Tatia back, but looking at her sometimes reminded him of his mistakes.
He then looked into the fire as he thought about something, unsure if it would be wise to say:” She really loves you too.. Believe me.” He said. As soon as Nicholas had said his name, Wade knew exactly who he was. He just wasn’t sure if he should tell him or not. Either way he would probably find out. After a long time of being quiet, Wade exhaled as he was about to say something. But a loud terrified scream was heard from the bedroom. Wade sighed as he almost in a routinely manner got up from the floor and hurried to the bedroom.
Lucile was having a nightmare again. He shook his head as he sat down beside her and grabbed her by the shoulders, gently shaking her:” Lucile… Lucile! Wake up. It’s just a dream. You’re dreaming again!” he told her in a calming tone. Lucile opened her eyes and her eyes flew around the dark room shortly before she started sobbing. “I’m sorry…” she mumbled in almost a guilty tone as she turned her back to him. If Nicholas had followed, she wouldn’t know that he was there unless he said anything.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 14 Mar 2017 - 13:48

When Wade told him he didn't look that old it almost made him smile, appreciating the compliment. When he told his own story about his someone, it did make him relate a lot to it, it had many similarities. But the way he told it, it sounded like a normal break up, with no outer force at hand but him and her. If that was true, then the difference there was big, it wasn't just that Lucile deserved much better than him, there was also her safety, their child's safety. Ramsey was a big part of this, if he left there was a chance he could stop him from chasing her, if he stayed with here there would be a confrontation with him, that was certain, and he knew he would have no mercy for her, not even if he knew about their child. There was so much to think through, and he had no idea how long he had.

But what he said about love got to him, he was right. He had been thinking too much about her safety and too little about her heart. If the roles where reversed.. it actually was earlier that day, and the pain he felt in his heart, was he really going to put her through the same? For some heroic charge into his own grave, probably not changing anything with his death? The more he thought about it the stupider it sounded. At least while they still had other options, he still had to talk to some people first, see what they knew and if they could possibly help. "You're right..." He said with a heavy voice.
When Wade said that she loved him his chest felt heavy, he looked down from the fire and a tear came out his right eye, hitting the floor. Why did he have to make this so much more difficult. But he really appreciated what he had said, it might have stopped him from doing something stupid, at least for now. After some time of just listening to the fire, a loud scream was heard. He knew exactly what that meant, and he felt his heart twist up as they made their way to the bedroom. As Wade shook her, trying to wake her, Nicholas just leaned against the door frame, looking at her with guilt written over his face. He hated seeing her like this, and when she started sobbing he felt so bad for her, partially because he felt responsible for her nightmares, but also because seeing her in distress was the worst thing int he world. "Lucile..." He said quietly as he slowly approached her, crouching down by her head, reaching for her hand to hold. If only his ability was to heal the person and not the body, he could be a lot more useful for her, either that or transfer her pain to him, that would work as well. He wanted nothing but the best for her, no matter what that meant for him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 14 Mar 2017 - 16:30

He chuckled at Nicholas agreeing with him:” Of course I’m right. Otherwise, I’d put shame to my name.” he said as he shook his head. After all, his ability did give him an advantage as his understanding for things were wider and more open. As for Lucile's scream, he was used to this. He was going to tell him that this was a thing that happened ever since she had ran away from the place that he did not know of. He only knew what she had told him.  
As soon as she felt his hand around hers, she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him towards her, wrapping her arms around him:” Don’t… ever leave me..” she whispered with a sad voice. After a short while she let go of him, not that she wanted to but she wasn’t very fond of the idea of accidently squeezing the life out of him because she missed him.
Instead she grabbed the hand that held hers and hugged it tightly as she exhaled deeply. She already felt better now that he was here with her, the usual effect that his presence brought her. Wade got up from the bed as he rubbed his bald head with a slight smile:” I’ll leave you to it. If I leave, the food will be in the pot.” He said as he walked towards the door. “It was nice meeting you Nicholas.” He then said before going back.
Lucile opened her eyes and looked up at Nicholas with a mixed expression of sadness and happiness:” I… was being stupid. I thought… That if I left you.. I would save you from what could happen.. But I’m too selfish.. I didn’t think about your feelings… I’m sorry..” she mumbled, trying to get the words out clear between the sobs. Then she chuckled as she looked up at him:” How would I be able to take care of our child on my own? Not to mention that it shouldnt grow up without it's father.... And I would end up eating it…” she said with a slight smile at the last part, remembering how it used to be her biggest worry.
She let go of his hand, before cuddling up to him. She closed her eyes exhaled with a slight tremble but more calm now than before. The sobbing had turned into small sobs that rarely appeared. But she started feeling happy again. Happy because he was here with her. She looked up at him before she pinched his belly and made a playful pout:” Where did you go anyway?” she asked, mostly because she knew that her nightmare was only caused because he left her alone in here. That being said, it wasn’t that he blamed him for it. He probably had his reasons.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 14 Mar 2017 - 18:21

When she pulled him close to her, telling him to not leave her he simply responded "Never." with a serious voice as he looked into her eyes. He then hugged her, feeling her strength as she squeezed him, but he didn't mind, it felt nice coming from her. Then Wade took his leave, maybe feeling a bit awkward in the situation which made Nicholas smile as he walked out. "Likewise Wade." with a cheerful tone. Now that he had Lucile all to himself again thoughts not involving her started to fade away. When she started to apologize for what happened earlier he just shook his head as she spoke. "I know you did what you thought was right, i don't blame you for anything, nor am i angry at you Lucile... And don't you ever be sorry to me... There is nothing you can do make me think differently of you" he said with a cheerful tone to his voice. he then crawled over her to the open side of the bed as she continued. What she said made him chuckle as he laid down beside her. "You know you would be a great mother if i was not here.." He said smiling, giving her a quick kiss before she cuddled up to him.

As they were laying there ha had his arms around her, stroking her back as he planted a kiss on top of her head. As calming as the fire was to him, there absolutely nothing more calming than being with Lucile, her embrace, her noises and her smells. Everything helped making him calm and happy. As they were laying there, he felt a pinch on his stomach that makes him look at her with a curious face. He didn't want to worry her with his nightmares so he kept that part out of it. "I woke up all sweaty so i went to the fireplace to dry off, didn't seem like a nice thing to do making you cuddle up to a soaking version of me" Ending it with a light chuckle, hoping she wouldn't go more into it than that. Then he got more serious while still caressing her back as he spoke. "You wanna talk about what you dreamt about?" He said in a calm voice, making sure she didn't feel pressured about it. He knew he was the reason she had them, he could feel that, and it felt horrible. But maybe if he knew more about them, he could render them useless somehow. The entire time they were laying there he had been taking breaks from stroking her back just to squeeze her tight to him. Almost as if he was about to loose her from his arms.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 16 Mar 2017 - 0:23

She scoffed at him when he said that she would be a great mother without him by her side. The thought made her a bit angry, but not at him. She turned her eyes away for a short moment before looking at him. “I wouldn’t want this if you weren’t by my side…” she mumbled carefully. It was however very much true. Lucile would have probably gone a lifetime without even thinking about kids, if it weren’t for Nicholas and her oncoming pregnancy.
When he inclined that they could talk about her dream, she instantly turned the conversation around:” I’ll talk about my dream if you talk about yours.” she said as she hugged him tighter. Then she moved her face to look up at him. The dream didn’t even really matter to her anymore, not when he was here with her now. Nothing mattered but him. She turned around and lifted her up on her elbow as she reached out for a tinderbox. She lit a match before lighting a candle by the bedside.
She laid back down, though this time with her back against his chest. She grabbed his hand as she stared out into the room, which was barely being lit up by the candle flame. The short talk about the child had sparked some of her thoughts about it. The more she thought about it, the more scared she would feel towards it. So the best option would be to talk to Nicholas about it, at least let him try to comfort her.
She nibbled the skin on the back of his hand, carefully so she wouldn’t hurt him as she talked:” Sooo…. How does the baby thing work…? What do babies do? Do they eat? Do they sleep?” she asked, all questions that would seem weird for those who actually knew about babies. Lucile had no idea. She really couldn’t comprehend how babies were functioning. To her, they just seemed like small weaklings that would never have a chance to survive on their own. Lucile being Lucile though, this meant that they were just easy prey.
Suddenly she flipped around so she would be facing him, wrapping her arms around his neck as the candlelight allowed her to see his face. She sighed in a way that only those in love knew of and then she smiled happily. She took a chance to push herself up to him in a quick move as she gently stroke his bottom lip with her upper lip before kissing him. “I’m so happy that you’re mine… I could eat you… And not just in the way that I could…. Actually eat you..” she said as she buried her face in his chest and held him close.
After a while, she leaned back at looked up at him. She made a funny expression as she then said:” But you smell. We need to get you washed all clean..” she said with a big smile on her face. For her it was more that she would get to see him without clothes on, but she didn’t have to tell him that. She then remembered her hair, how it had been soaked up in blood and not washed since. “I guess I need that as well…” she then said before smirking at him, hoping he'd understand the suggestion.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 16 Mar 2017 - 4:44

What she said about not wanting this if he was not there with her, it made him seriously think about it, if he was to die, the huge responsibility he would leave behind for her. But he shook it off, he had been thinking too negatively for a while now, it was time to change that. Then as she answered him back with his own question it made him smile, fair enough. "Touché" he said with the smile on his face. The dreams could wait for another time, there was no need to bring the mood down now, they deserved some good first. When she leaned away from him to light the candle, he moved his index finger around on her back, making a sad face because there was clothes between him and her precious soft skin. She laid with her back towards him so held around her, holding her hand as he kissed her shoulder before nudging his face on her neck.

When she asked about how babies worked it made him giggle down her neck, most people would know that from a very early age, but he knew that was not the case with Lucile, being inside all her life alone there would be no one teaching her. He felt bad for laughing  but he just couldn't help it because of the way she formed the question. "Weeeelll, they are basically a mini version of us, only they eat more, the sleep more, they cry all the time and need help with everything. It's a lot of work in the beginning but it gets easier with time." Trying to reassure her that it wouldn't be a problem for them. "Don't worry, it might sound hard or confusing but it's very easy to get into." Planting a kiss on her neck as he finishes. He squeezes her tightly for a few seconds seeing as she's so comfortable to cuddle with, and as she flips around he starts looking at her face with big grin, just taking in the beautiful sights. When she leans in and plays with his lips he kisses her back, wanting more when she stops. The next she said made him light up but also laugh when he heard the end of it. "Well, out of everything i can become a meal to, you are definitely my favorite choice." He ended with a light chuckle before he got more serious, but still having a spark to his voice. "I'll always be yours.." Meaning what he said, more than anything. he didn't know if she was worried about it, but he personally knew that there was nothing that could take him from her, he was hers and hers alone.

After some cuddling she looked up at him and told him he smelled, which caught him by surprise but still making him chuckle. "Yeeeaah.. Sorry about that." he said with an almost apologetic voice that was meant more like a tease. When she realizes that she is also in need of a bath he immediately thinks of something, and judging by her grin, she is thinking the same. "Well then, we should do something about that.." He says with a seductive voice while grinning back at her. He thinks for a few seconds before getting an idea. "Stay here, I'll be back shortly" he says quickly before giving her a quick kiss on the lips, jumps over her and walks out the room. He looks to both of his sides and walks down the hallway, checking the doors he passes for something. The second door he opens he finds what he is looking for. He moves to the fireplace and looks around, Wade was nowhere to be seen, but the pot was taken off the fireplace and put to the side. He was probably sleeping somewhere or outside, either way, they pot was just sitting there alone, so he grabs a spoon from a table nearby and goes to town for a few second before he decides to continue with what he was doing.

He looks around the room and finds a cauldron looking thing a bit hidden near the fireplace. He places it on the fire place and runs back into the room he found earlier to grab a small bucket, then runs back and realizes as he looks outside where he has to get the water. He puts on his shoes and walks outside to spot a pond close by. He didn't put on his coat so its freezing outside. Though seeing as he had to make several runs with the small bucket to fill the cauldron it kept him relatively warm, besides, it would be worth it in the end. After his last run, he kicks of his shoes runs back to Lucile while the water was getting heated. As he gets inside the room with Lucile he leaps at her and snuggles as close he gets to her, squeezing her tight as he tries to steal as much warmth as he could seeing as he was ice cold after running outside so many times. "It's not long now" He teases, not revealing what he was doing, it was going to be a surprise for her. He snuggles up to her and only answers any questions she had about what he was doing with a grin.

After a couple of minutes had passed, he quickly jumps out of the bed and grabs the tinderbox on the way out of the room, closing the door behind him. When he gets to the boiling water he realizes how heavy this would be. All he had to think about was Lucile and it made everything so much easier. He puts on some leather gloves hanging by the fireplace and gets a good grip on the handles of the cauldron. Lifting it however was easier than said, he could only lift it for a few meters at a time, having to put it down to regain enough strength to carry on. Thinking about it Lucile could probably hear a bunch of loud thumps going past her. When he finally gets it to the room he had already worked up a sweat. He leans the cauldron on a big wooden tub and fills it about half way before putting it next to it, dropping the little bucket in it in case they needed more. Then there was only the final touch before he could bring her. He walks out to the big room with the fireplace and starts searching drawers until he finds Wade's stash of candles. He probably wouldn't mind him wasting all his stuff in the cabin, at least that's what he kept telling himself to feel better about it. After walking back to the room again he fills it with all the candles he could find and uses the tinderbox to light them all and puts the box on a shelf. As he walks out the door he takes one final look, checking if he was missing anything, it would have to do. He walks back to Lucile, but stopping outside the room to exhale and calm down after all the work. He walks slowly towards her and stretches his hand out "Your bath awaits my Queen.." He lets out with a grin, ready to take her there.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 16 Mar 2017 - 22:48

She didnt really question where he was going. Although she wasnt very fond of him being away, she trusted that he had a special reason to. She laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes as she exhaled happily. She felt at such ease when she knew he was there. Her biggest wish that it would always be this way. This feeling, the one that made her stomach tingle and her head spin in a pleasant way. May it never stop. As he came back, she opened her eyes and turned to him. When he leaped at her, she chuckled but then felt how cold he was. She suddenly felt very nervous and ran her warm hands up and down his back as she looked at him:" Why are you so cold? What happened?" she asked worringly. But when he smiled, she couldnt help but smile too. What was he doing out there? She was so tempted to go look. But it seemed like he wanted it to be a surprise, so she wouldnt ruin it for him.
When he came back the second time, she was only more curious than before. The thumping sounds had got her to sit up in the bed and she was on her knees as she waited for him to come back. When he reached his hand out to hers and called her a queen, she grabbed his hand carefully as she felt her cheeks heat up. It was amazing how all he had to do was talk and her tummy would start spinning around in a nice way. She got up from the bed, but she used the opportunity to jump into his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck, not really minding him being sweaty as she leaned in to gently kiss his upper lip. But seeing that she always wanted more, she kissed him again, not afraid to not incline her eagerness.
If she got to decide, she wouldn’t mind them standing there kissing for all eternity. But she could feel her heart beat faster as her breath got heavier. So instead of acting further upon it she moved away, smiling at him with a small teasing grin, carefully biting her bottom lip. "Now that's all you're gonna get for this time!" She said in a teasing seductive tone, trying to sound very serious, even though she wasn’t at all.
It would have to wait anyway, waiting longer would just make the water turn cold quicker. And that would mean less time spent bathing. She refused to let go of him, so he would have to carry her all the way out there. She did use the occasion to playfully nibble at the skin on his throat as a bigger tease, just to make sure that he’d hopefully stay on edge. When they were there, she let go of him, landing on her feet with a small bump. She then turned around to look at the water. She couldn’t help but smile a little bit, especially as she looked around and noticed all the candles that had been lit.
She grabbed the bottom of her shirt, slowly pulling it up over her head, before dropping it to the floor. Her hair beautifully fell down, covering most of her upper back as she turned her head back to look at him. “You coming?” she then asked in a rather seductive but also open invitation. A big smile was on her face as she turned her face back to the bathtub. This was beautiful, she wondered if it was possible for her to fall more and more in love with him, but she was pretty sure that she had exceeded the needed quota for that a long time ago.
She was still somewhat clothed, wearing her pants. She grabbed the edge of the tub as she slowly leaned down and ran the back of her fingers through the warm water. She bit her lip in excitement, before she then stood back up. All of a sudden she covered her mouth and turned to him with teary eyes:” This is amazing… It really is… Thank you..” she said with a brittle voice, trying not to cry. But she wasn’t sad, she was actually happy, more happy than she had ever been.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Mar 2017 - 0:34

As she grabbed his hand he could see her cheeks light up, which then made his smile bigger. And when she jumped at him it was a surprise but he still managed to catch her, holding her in his arms looking down at her, such a cute face. When she started to kiss him he felt his heart starting to beat again, it had been too long since their last kiss, even if it was just moments ago. He almost forgot what they were doing if it weren't for Lucile moving away from him. The way she teased him while biting her lip got his blood pumping, he definitely couldn't wait for more of her. His breathing became heavy as he carried her to the room where the tub was, feeling her nibble on his flesh was indescribable, it made it impossible for him to concentrate on anything but her. As they arrived she let go of his neck and his arms, dropping to her feet while looking around. He was just hoping everything was satisfactory for her, seeing as all this was for her.

As she removed her shirt all he could do was stare at her while he took a deep breath, smiling as he watched her, finally there was nothing hiding her precious body. He fell out of the moment and entered a dream state, taking in her beauty, as her hair fell down he saw the blood coloring a lot of it, but he didn't mind, there was nothing that could ruin her beauty. He stayed like this until he heard her talking to him, snapping him out of the trance she had on him. "Right behind you.." He said with a seductive tone as he reaches down to grab his shirt, only to realize hes not wearing any, it had been almost 3 days since he had one on, he had gotten used to it so he forgot about it. But he smoothly places his hands on his pants, pretending nothing happened, unhinging the top of his pants and one button before she turns around again, this time more emotional than last time.
He listened to what she told him and it made him smile, feeling extremely happy that she liked what he had done. But she didn't have to thank him, she never did, her face was always enough. He removes the last button, letting his pants fall to the ground as he steps towards her "Anything for you.." With a calm voice that was made of pure love. He moves both of his hand to her jawline and leans in on her, passionately kissing her for a good while with his eyes closed, taking in all the euphoria she was giving him. When the kiss finishes he leans a bit out, looking her in the eyes as he smiles, still holding her jawline. "I love you so much" He says with the calm voice form earlier,, still filled with love. Then he lets his hands run down her body as he walks around her, keeping eye contact as long as he can before stepping in the tub and sitting down. Stretching his arms out to the sides as he got in a comfortable position. "You coming?" He teased her with what she said before with a grin on his face.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Mar 2017 - 16:20

It wasnt her intention to get so sentimental. But after all that happened, even if this wasnt such a big deal for him, it certainly was for her. When he moved closer to her, she looked at him and moved closer to him as well. She gasped quietly when she felt his hands on her jawline, not because it was uncomfortable but because his touch was so delightful. Being a blooddemon, her instincts had imprinted Nicholas in her mind to the point were she might've been able to tell him apart from others just by his touch.
She leaned in, pressing her upperbody against his as they kissed, feeling his skin against hers while her lips softly danced over his. Her hand was slowly placed on the back of his neck as she focused more on kissing him than the pace of her movements. These moments where the ones she'd hope never to end. When he let go she felt her craves come back and she slowly leaned in for more. But then he moved around her to sit down in the tub. She looked at him with a big smile on her face.
To his tease, she simply put her hand in the water before splashing it on his face. She laughed lightly and pulled off her pants before stepping in the tub, leaning up against his chest with her back. She let out a cheerful exhale and looked up at him. "We should stay here more often..." she said in a low happy voice. She then grabbed one of his hands and looked at it, turning it around to run her index finger down his open hand. She pulled his hand up to her face before kissing the lower part of his fingers, slowly and lovey, making sure not to miss a single one on his hand. She chuckled as she let go of his hand.
Her hands were unconciously rubbing her tummy as her eyes closed and she smiled happily. "I never really knew what it was like to be truly happy... You have showed me so many things... I have learned so much from being with you..." she said with a calm tone. She opened her eyes and sighed quietly. "I'm not sure what my life would have been, if I didn't knock on your door back then..." she continued with a more serious voice. She wasnt sure if she had told him before. Her eyes were fixed on one candle ahead of her, watching the calm flame move lightly in the air. She then shook her head and chuckled. She wasnt sure if she wanted to ruin the good moment with sad "what if's". They had had enough of those.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Mar 2017 - 19:04

As she splashed water in his face because of the tease, he started laughing when the water hit his face, then he wipes his face with his hands. As she strips and gets in the tub he simply smiles to her naked beauty. When she sits down and leans against him he wraps is arms around her chest and tummy as he starts gently kissing her upper neck, moving down until he's at her shoulder. Then he leans his head on her shoulder as she speaks. "We can definitely make that happen." He responds with a cheerful voice. Agreeing hundred percent with her, it was nice here, far from the city, a fireplace, a bathtub and it was not too far from the meadow, it was the perfect location for them.
When she started to kiss his hand he made him smile, making him place a lasting kiss on her shoulder before leaning on it again, nudging against her neck. As he noticed her rubbing her tummy he moved his hands onto hers and followed them around her tummy. He didn't know what she was thinking about but he thought of the child, it would change everything, it would make everything better. What she said made his smile go wider as he thought about it. "That goes both ways youknow.. i never knew true happiness until i met you, you gave me both my humanity and a purpose.. you made me open my heart and I'm scared to even think about what would happen if you didn't walk through my door.." He kept a calm yet happy tone from the start, but at the end it became rather faint. As she chuckled it snapped him out of it and made him smile again as he placed a soft kiss under her ear before gently biting it. He then leaned back and reached for the bucket in the cauldron, filling it as he hovered over Lucile's head with it, using the other hand to collect all her hair to the back. He gently tilts it and pours it so that it runs down the back of her head, soaking her hair without splashing her face. Then he puts the bucket back and starts to massage her head as he cleans the blood from her hair, seeing the water turn red as it ran down her neck, to his own body and to the rest of the water.
As this goes on, he randomly leans in to plant some gentle kisses to each side of her neck. After a while of massaging her head and washing her hair, it becomes its original silver color again. "Ahh... There's the color i fell in love with.."He says in a calm voice with a hint of seduction. Then he proceeds to gently yet slightly firmly massaging her upper neck, moving downwards, not skipping a single muscle on the way down.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Mar 2017 - 23:08

She had never tried to be in a tub with someone, so she wasn’t really sure how to behave. When she felt his arms around her, all her worries went away and she suddenly felt at ease. She leaned her neck against him as he kissed it, feeling a comfortable chill run down her spine. She listened to him speak and leaned her head back against him as she looked up at him with a smile:” Maybe we should move out in the woods… A safe part of it could be nice.. a little cabin... or a big house.. were our kids….” She stopped herself as she realized that she mentioned multiple children. She felt her cheeks heat up and she turned her head back so she was facing the open space of the tub. “I mean…. If you want that of course..” she then said, not really daring to look at him because of her blushing.
The blushing faded as she leaned back against him and subconsciously rubbed her belly. She didn’t realize until she felt his hands on hers. She smiled a little bit. “It must’nt be that big right now.. But it will be…” she said, maybe hinting a little worry at the end. She listened to him speak and turned her face to look at him. “Then don’t think about what could have been. I try not to.. Because I’d waste my time… What counts is that we’re here and we have eachother… right?” she then said, tilting her head at the end because she wasn’t sure if what she said made sense or not.
As he massaged her neck, she closed her eyes while breathing with her mouth open. The feeling was amazing. His fingers on her neck felt like he was using magic on her, making her want more of him. At a certain spot on her neck she carefully moaned, which made her open her eyes and cover her mouth in surprise. She then turned her upper body around, towards him. She switched swiftly between looking at his eyes and his mouth before she grabbed him by the sides of his head and leaned up for a kiss.
While she was kissing him, she slowly turned the rest of her body, standing on her knees as she leaned in on him. After a while of kissing, she moved her head away from his, but before her face was completely away from his, she took the opportunity to playfully bite his lower lip, letting it go as she slowly moved away. She then smirked at him and ran her fingers down his neck onto his chest. “ You’re mine…” she remarked in a low yet serious voice. It wasn’t that she didn’t doubt it, not at all. But she always felt like she had to say it, just because she could.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 20 Mar 2017 - 2:31

He loved every touch of her, just like he always did, when she looked up at him and talked about moving to a cabin away from the city it got him skeptical at first, but then he heard her mention kids, as in plural, and his face lit up. They hadn't gotten their first one yet and she was already thinking about more of them. Then again, he'd be lying if he said he didn't think about the same, many times. And he also noticed how her cheeks turned all red as she said it, making her turn her face away from him. It just made him chuckle as he leaned closer to her ear. "Of course i want that with you" With a playful tone. As for the cabin, it was something he had to think about, moving away from the city would mean leaving the people of Rotten Root behind, dooming a lot of people. Of course he could make a small field hospital or something similar by the cabin, but it was limited who would and could come that far for a treatment. But living out here with Lucile and some kids.. That would be a dream come true. And if Lucile really wanted it, there was no way he could say no to her, no matter what consequences it would have.

As he rubbed her tummy he began thinking of their child, wondering if it would be a boy or a girl and what they would name it. He even had a few names circling in his head, but it figured it was way too early yet. They just figured out she was pregnant three days ago and they were already planning their future for more. But even if their thoughts were way ahead of the present, it was very pleasant to see an end goal. Then she talked about how she would get a huge belly, and to him it sounded like she was worried, which again was normal for someone that was pregnant for the first time. "It will yes, all you have to worry about is eating more, I'll do the rest, even if i have to carry you everywhere. " He said with a cheerful voice, chuckling at the end thinking about it. But he did mean it, he would do everything he could to make her as comfortable as possible. Tend to her every need and desire, watch that she ate enough, make sure to keep work away from her, keep anyone even slightly suspicious away, any and all stress gone. The only thing that worried him was Ramsey, when would he show up? They still needed time to gather people, find Moon and make a plan, but they couldn't wait too long when Lucile would need more care and rest. They would need her to stay far enough away from the blow to not get affected, but still close enough for them to get to her if something where to happen, pregnancy or Ramsey wise.

She looked at him with a more serious face, making him curious to what she was saying. She was completely right about what she said, there was no reason to worry about would could have happened, because it didn't happen. Thinking and worrying about the past would only spoil the present. "I couldn't have said it better myself" He said with a light serious voice as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
As he massaged her neck he came to a certain spot when she suddenly started to moan, then as she shut her mouth he knew he had hit a sweet spot. So he focused his massaging on the spot as he leaned in on her ear "Enjoying yourself Lucile?.." He whispered playfully as he bit her ear on the way back. When she turned her upper body his hands fell down and held gently around her waist. Her hands holding his head as she kissed him felt like heaven, he could definitely feel the euphoria pumping in him. When the rest of her body followed, his hands went down to her thighs, gently stroking them as he felt her lips overwhelm his. As she moved away, biting his lower lip, he followed as far as he could with his head, feeling her teeth on his lip for longer.
He followed her finger with his eyes then smiled up at her when she told him. When she finished, he leans his entire upper body in to hers, making his lips touch her ear as he follows up "I am forever yours.." Whispering it very seductively with pure passion. Then wraps his arms around her back and moves her up against the other end of the tub and leaning on her, pressing his body as close to hers as he could, feeling her chest on his. Then leaving the ear with a small nibble, as he then moves down her neck, starting with soft lips that turns into teeth the more he gets from her. His heart had started pumping overtime again and his breath was heavy against her throat as he gave in to his cravings for her.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 22 Mar 2017 - 23:31

When he teased her about the moan she scoffed lightly:” Oh please. You made me do that…” she mumbled, pushing the blame onto him. She loved being this close to him, it always made her body ache after more. When he moved her, she gasped lowly but that was because their bodies were even closer now. She felt her heart pound in her chest as her breath got heavier.
As she felt his teeth on her neck, she let out a soft moan. She playfully ran her nails down his back, not hard enough to pierce the skin, but enough for him to feel it. She looked at him with lustful eyes before she smiled softly. “The bite.. the one that is now a scar on my skin.. Is a reminder to everyone.. in this wide world.. that I’m also forever yours..” she whispered, not sure if he could hear her. But she meant it with all her heart. She truly believed that it was his claim. The tension was getting to her head though and she didn’t feel like waiting anymore. She pulled him by his shoulders as her signal for him to proceed.

When they were finished, the water was getting cold. She held herself close to him in his arms as she exhaled deeply. "If we keep going at this rate it wont take long before we'll have another child..." she said in a slight chuckle. It wasnt that she minded, but she found it quite funny. However, it had distracted them from the original purpose of the bath. She looked down in the tub and shook her head:" We'll do with this. Its your turn." She then said and motioned with her hand for him to turn around. Then she washed his hair with the lukewarm water, being careful not to pour the water over his face, at some point she actually put her hand on his forehead just to be sure. She gently used her fingers to massage his scalp as she smiled widely for herself.
"My only wish... is to be with you.." she said as she leaned in and kissed the back of his shoulder. "I've never wished for anything before in my entire life..." she then said, with a quite serious tone.  She could have wished for many things, such as Ramsay to let her go, had her parents come back when she was alone or never be alone again. But never once did she wish for any of this. She had gotten used to just live with it. But he had showed her so many things that she didnt know of. He had shown her emotions she never knew she had. She had become dependent of him and that was why her first and final wish were to just be with him. She simply couldn’t imagine a life without him. She grabbed him by the shoulder before pulling him into her arms, hugging him tightly.
"I love you..." she whispered against his shoulder.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 2 1, 2  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum