» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
... Surprise? It's me - Audrey EmptyMan 22 Apr 2024 - 21:10 af Renata

» Nothing is what it was... ~ Renata
... Surprise? It's me - Audrey EmptyMan 22 Apr 2024 - 20:24 af Renata

» 3 emnesteder til debat (afstemning)
... Surprise? It's me - Audrey EmptyMan 22 Apr 2024 - 15:56 af Sean

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
... Surprise? It's me - Audrey EmptyLør 20 Apr 2024 - 16:37 af Genevira

» I need help. Truly – Dr. Trott (fortids emne)
... Surprise? It's me - Audrey EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:56 af Katrina

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Voteba13... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Voteba14... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Voteba15 
Jake
... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Voteba13... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Voteba14... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Voteba15 
Sasha
Renata
Celenia
Lenore
Genevira
Katrina
Lori
Edgar

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164677 indlæg i 8725 emner

... Surprise? It's me - Audrey

Go down

... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Empty ... Surprise? It's me - Audrey

Indlæg af Gæst Man 10 Apr 2017 - 18:32

Sted: Thunder's palæ
Tid: Midnat
Vejr: Stjerneklar halvkold nat
Omgivelser: The usual
Emne til: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.] & [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

So much had happened since they last met, so many things that had occupied her mind. First was the hunt on Tera, which now had turned into some sort of mutual respect. Clary disappearing to end up dead by the hands of her best friend, which caused a short, now healed strain in their friendship. What else was there? Nothing of importance. So now she had no reason to not think about the past, and especially one person from the past.
This was about time. It was about time that they sorted this whole thing out. She could feel the tension, even more so the more her best friend, Josette, seemed to dig into it. Lavender didn’t think much of it at first, but the more she heard her name, the more she started thinking about her. What was her feelings for her? What had happened that caused them to become so close? Why could Lavender not accept that she was the one who had broken it off, thinking that it was changing her into something she wasn’t?
She had dressed herself up, to her finest. The dress, the hair, the makeup. Was she trying to impress her? Showing her how beautiful she could be? Already now, she doubted that this would end well. But she did it anyway. She moved slowly through the streets, her feet felt heavy, which they never did. It angered her, these odd feelings that had no explanation, how she could feel around her. She didn’t want to harbour these feelings.
The tension had to go. That was her main priority. And the only way to remove it was to seek out the cause of it. She arrived at their mansion. She knew that she probably wouldn’t be here, she wasn’t exactly on the best terms with Jo, which usually wouldn’t go well. So that was why something in her hoped that she would meet Caroline or Josette. Nevertheless, something else hoped that this time she’d be lucky enough for her to be here, that it would be her opening the door, that she would finally get to confront her. She knocked on the door, small but audible knocks. She waited for the door to open, which felt like forever. She inhaled deeply as she felt her heart ache a little. These feelings. They had to leave. Confront, conquer and move on. That was her agenda for the night. But would it also turn out as planned?

// Suuurrrpriiiiiseeeee <3 Håber du ikke har noget imod det <3 <3

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

... Surprise? It's me - Audrey Empty Sv: ... Surprise? It's me - Audrey

Indlæg af Gæst Man 10 Apr 2017 - 19:46

[For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.]

It had been one hell of a year, not in the good way - more in the mixed emotions - where do I belong kinda way. Audrey had lost track of time along time ago. Maybe living in the nature again had done that to her? She wasn't even sure who she was supposed to be anymore, but then a compelled human had found her way to the North Ashen wood, not something people saw everyday. Caroline was looking for her, a surprise really. Maybe it had something to do with their birthday few days ago, or something like that? Audrey didn't even bother telling anyone goodbye, her and Blake did noting but fight - because in the end Audrey wasn't that Audrey he wanted her to be. She had changed, not lately - after the whole Josette drama - turning into a vampire and back to her shapeshifter side... killing her family.. finding her daughters. Everything seemed so messy, and too hard to handle. Audrey had been in town since last night, and this evening her and Caroline had been out. It was time to talk again, and Caroline didn't really deserve not knowing where she was.. and then it hit her again, just like it did when she first walked into town, down the streets. There was something missing from her life a link to herself, as much as she didn't want to believe such force existed. A part of her hated it.. hated the feeling of thinking about a person could hurt so much, so many unsaid things.. feelings.. Because she missed her, she missed that smile.. her voice - everything. Caroline wasn't here.. Josette wasn't here.. not that they would rip each others heads of anymore, after Audrey had beaten Josette up - it seemed like they just took a stop away from each other. Caroline just had so many things on her plate and Audrey had no idea how to fit in anywhere.. it was rather lonely.

As her thoughts told her to go sleep, she heard a noise. Someone knocked on the front door, which she didn't really now how she should react on. Audrey was alone, and she didn't really expect any guests. Slowly she moved closer to the door and as her hand reached out for the door handle - she could feel her heart beating a little faster.  Audrey pulled herself together and opened the door. Time froze for a second, and she lost her breath. She had to blink and take a moment to breathe. Audrey ran out of words faster then ever, and the sound of her heart beating faster and harder didn't really help her.
"Hey.." She manged to say looking at Lavender. She couldn't even take her eyes from her if she wanted to, and already from here it was hard knowing what to do. It wasn't because it was bad, not at all. It was just all these unsaid things and Audreys need to really just hug her tight and never let go. But could she do that.. what would Lavender do if Audrey just told her everything? How much she missed her. how everyday without her she was only thinking of her.. how she tried to overcome the pain of not knowing if anything had happen to her? That every second she couldn't get in touch it seemed like a year in hell. But she couldn't really tell her that could she? "Please, come in," said Audrey and opened the door a little more so Lavender could get inside.

Audrey had to pull her shit together and act just a little less nervous then she did.
"Caroline just walked and.. Josette isn't here.. it's just me." She breathed and tried to stay calm.  Audrey itched her neck a little as she ran her fingers though the blond hair - didn't even know where to place her hands.
"You look amazing I must say."

//aaaaaaaaaaaa!! omg I love it!! <3 <3

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 11 Apr 2017 - 3:09

The door opened and the sight that met her was as expected – At least halfway expected. But there was still a hidden desperation to see in her eyes as the doors sled open. Her first action was to take a look at her, lowering the gaze to look at her dress to then look at her face. She was nicely dressed tonight, that was certain. She felt an urge to reach out, but she didn’t. She just stood there, feeling like a little shy girl again – Even though she never was, which made it all that much weirder.
When Audrey spoke, she clenched her teeth, god had she missed the sound of her voice. She gulped as she looked into her eyes and carefully greeted. “Goodevening.. Do you mind…?” she then asked, moving her hand in a gesture to open the door for her. When Audrey complied, asking her to come in, she smiled a little bit. It was such a delight to finally see her again. But she wasn’t very happy about this whole feeling soft thing. It just wasn’t in her, so why would it be at this exact moment?
She carefully touched her own hair, making sure that it was in it’s proper place, only god knew what she would do if she looked like a mess in front of Audrey of all. She just kept staring at her, trying to find the words to say. But maybe she didn’t have to say them, not right now. “We… need to talk… about everything.” She then said with a sort of sad tone. Why did she feel sad? Why did these hidden emotions surface the moment she laid her eyes on her? When she told her that it was only her in the house, Lavender felt more at ease. That meant no distractions or interruptions. She could feel how Audrey was also feeling nervous, she wasn’t used to hear her heartbeat, not since they were together. She was drawn out of her thoughts when Audrey complimented her looks. She smiled lightly and shook her head. “I'm glad you say that… I picked out this dress just for this occasion..” she admitted as she ran her fingers through her own hair, doing her best to not seem nervous at all. “But I must also say that, you do look stunning in that dress. But you’d pull off anything.. Of course.” She then said, mumbling the last part then to hide it behind a short chuckle.
But there was no way around it. She waited till they were in the room Audrey led them to, before she spoke. “I didn’t know what to do.. Back when I lost Clary. I thought that leaving you would be the best… Distancing myself from these sorts of feelings.. It’s not very much like me, to be in love that is… I’ve never felt like I had to rely on anyone but myself. So realizing that…” she stopped herself from saying the word. The forbidden word that would mark down how she felt for her. “It made me feel weak.. So that’s why I had to leave you. When I did.” She then continued. Her head felt like a mess and that was a rare thing for her. Lavender O’Quinn, the woman who always had the control and some sort of plan for everything. But this? She was clueless, helpless and out of control. It annoyed her to some extent.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 11 Apr 2017 - 8:50

They needed to talk, they really did. Audrey just didn't know where to start, it was like every single word her brain could wrap up the last couple of days was gone. How did it come that Lavender could do that to her, make her lose every breath with just the sound of her voice - or maybe it was the way she touched her hair? Audrey tried not to get stuck in her thoughts. As Lavender smiled it was like the world became a little brighter, just enough to make Audrey able to breathe again. She hated when people had an emotional control over her, but more like this feeling of love - that kind of emotion she was taught not to feel - why did she feel it then? Was it because she was told not to, or because her heart simply couldn't fight it anymore? Audrey led Lavender to the living room, clearly Josette and Caroline were the ones who had skills for decorating rooms - because the room had the same simple style as in Dragons Peak. Audrey sat down in the sofa and crossed her legs, looking at Lavender. One thing Audrey was good at was talking and understanding people - it belonged to her leader instinct.

As Lavender started to speak, telling her everything - she felt her heart skip a beat. Audrey knew what it was like losing yourself when a family member died, she really knew. She also knew what it was like pushing people away of pure fear of letting them get to close. It’s not very much like me, to be in love that is… I’ve never felt like I had to rely on anyone but myself, Audrey wished she knew what to say. Because she really just wanted to hold Lavender and never let her go. It made me feel weak.. So that’s why I had to leave you. Words could feel so extreme, also because neither of them were good with this kind of emotion.
"I understand why you did what you did. I would have done the same thing, sadly," she said and sighed a little. Audreys eyes were locked on her folded hands. She was trying to figure out what she should say, wouldn't the truth be more easy? Or what should she do? Before she even agreed with herself, her heart made her open her mouth, which shocked her brain.
"I was raised to be a hunter, not to feel emotions like this. I.. I always put other peoples emotions first, because that was how things should be in my family. The first time I was on my own I broke that promise and ended up having two beautiful little girls. I watched them grow.. till danger hit my people, I was forced to spell them to grow a little faster.. but not fast enough. And I lost them. I lost everything. And I told myself I would never let myself feel that kind of happiness again," she told. Lavender was the first person she ever told this. Well Blake knew the story first part, because he was that part. But the feeling of not deserving to be loved, no one knew she ever felt like that. Because she was so head-strong and should always know how to always be calm. Audrey had been emotionally frozen for so long. "I didn't really do anything beside breathing.. I was dead inside for years. Yes I was the chosen child, and I became a bigger scandal of them all. I was lost.. so lost.. till I met you." Rather nervous over her sudden use of words, but it was the truth. " Yes I was angry for you leaving, but you are here now. You could have stayed away and let it all go.. weakness is many things, but strength of character is when you face your fears and thoughts - as you are doing right now," she added looking Lavender in the eye. Audrey loved this woman so much, more then she ever loved anyone - but how would Lavender react to the story Audrey just told her? Yes Audrey had her daughters back alive, but still so much was lost - she didn't belong in their lives anymore. Not right now at least.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum