Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | April

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 20:41 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptyOns 17 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Jake

» Begyndelsen på venskab eller... ~ Genevira
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 8:19 af Jake

» I need help. Truly – Dr. Trott (fortids emne)
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:56 af Katrina

» Why? What for? Honestly? - (Taliia)
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptySøn 14 Apr 2024 - 7:34 af Taliia

» Life update & other shit - Marcus
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptyFre 12 Apr 2024 - 16:38 af Sean

» Emnesteder og meet-up (adminnyhed)
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:40 af Sean

» Dato for næste meetup i Jylland (afstemning)
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 20:23 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas EmptyTors 11 Apr 2024 - 19:04 af Lenore

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Voteba13Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Voteba14Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Voteba15 
Jake
Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Voteba13Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Voteba14Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Voteba15 
Sasha
Lenore
Renata
Taliia
Katrina
Edgar
Celenia
Marcus

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164665 indlæg i 8722 emner

Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas

Go down

Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Empty Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas

Indlæg af Gæst Man 17 Apr 2017 - 14:11

Place: Nicholas' residence.
Time: Present time, mid-to-late April, 1161.
Time a day: Midday.
Surroundings: Nicholas' study.
Weather: Not relevant.
Outfit: Raggy shirts with ruined pants - Both covered in dirt or blood or both.
Topic to: [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.] <3

She had been walking the streets for a while now. She didn’t even remember how it used to be walking in the forest – Supposedly one of the side effects of having your memory wiped and not restored back to normal. She had come to like the streets, watching how people interacted with one-another. Being in the city also made her new hobby a lot more easier. She was a killer now, but some old traits still lingered. After all, bones and muscles had memory too, memories that not even Ramsay could take away. She only killed when she was hungry. Any other occasion didn’t talk to her dark side.
Everything changed when some guy grabbed her hand and tried to pull her with him. In a panic she pulled out her long-bladed dagger and jabbed it in his hand, stabbing her own arm in the process. The guy was with another guy and to him, he said:” Tell him we’ve found her,” this sparked some curiosity in Lucile. Before the other guy could get to run, she let go of the dagger connecting her and the man, to then pull out a smaller knife, throwing it at the young man. It hit perfectly and the young man fell to the ground. Then she turned her attention to the man.
If the door was locked, it still wasn’t a problem for a well-fed blood demon to just break it – Even without even making a noise. She stepped in and looked around. The feeling of everything being so familiar and yet so unknown was starting to piss her off. She walked into the study where she sat down on the table with a loud thump-sound. She sighed quietly as her eyes moved around the room. She knew that he would be home, it was daytime after all. She put down her dagger next to her, but her hand still lingered over it, just in case.
She felt some blood roll down her chin and used her shirt to remove it. Her eyes was still busy moving around the room, trying to figure out these odd feelings going on inside of her. She had had a good time with Josette, actually feeling like everything made sense again. And now she was here and it was all back to scrap. She sighed loudly before getting up. Maybe it was a mistake to come here. What was she expecting? Wasn’t she the one who told him that he might not never be able to find her again? So why was she seeking him out?

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Empty Sv: Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas

Indlæg af Gæst Man 17 Apr 2017 - 16:24

He never thought he'd visit anatomy books again, he knew them at the top of his head and vampires had the same, the only difference was more dead tissue around in the body and a set of fangs of course. Understanding the vampire was hard enough, that would be the field of hematology, the craft concerning blood. Blood carries nutrients so feeding on it makes sense, but getting hurt by the sun did not, the sun is healthy for the average person, so why not the vampires, it couldn't be because of being dead, because the sun had no effect on regular bodies. The best course of action would be to test different things from his body to the sun, starting with his blood, see how that was affected.

He just finished packing the bag in the lab, getting the syringes and empty blood bags for the night. Now that he had a refrigeration area in his lab he could store multiple bags, as long as he could get his hands on ice to keep it, which was not a small nor cheap task. Luckily it was a very small area so there wouldn't take much to keep it cool. He grabbed the last two syringes and carried them with him along with the bag, but when he heard a noise upstairs he stopped for a second to listen. The person was wounded because he could smell their blood, the scent was familiar but he couldn't place it, but if he knew it then he had to know the person. He continued up the stairs as the persons heartbeat could now be heard, he knew who that heart belonged to, there was no mistaking it. And when he walked in to the room he sees someone that looked like they were head for the door, it was her, Lucile.. Was this real? "Lucile?.." He said faintly as he dropped the bag and the syringes on the floor, leaving a thud and a crackling sound from one of the syringes breaking. Tears form and starts rolling as he runs to her in a split second and wraps around her as tight as he can. "You have no idea how happy i am that you're here." After all this time she was finally here, in front of him, the joy was overwhelming, he couldn't believe it. "I'm so sorry i didn't just stay with you.." His voice is trembling, his two most important people were finally safe in his arms again.

But then he remembers that she most likely doesn't remember anything, so he lets her go and takes a few steps back. "I'm guessing you still don't remember anything? I know you remember what Josette told you, but i meant you still don't remember the actual truth, do you?" His voice was still a bit shaky, that was because he had just been reunited with her, whatever troubles she had could be fixed now that they were together again, he knew her more than anyone, even more than Ramsay, so if anyone could recover her memories it would be him. "For what it's worth i tried looking for you, several times, to no avail... But i suppose you didn't want to be found right?" That was what she said last time they saw each other, he might not see her ever again if he left her. He was so happy she was here still, he was not letting her go this time. Wherever she went, he went, because he belonged at her side.

Gæst
Gæst

Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas Empty Sv: Might be the last time you see me. Spend it well - Nicholas

Indlæg af Gæst Man 17 Apr 2017 - 16:55

She was on her way out to never come back again. She had no memories of this place anyway, so why would she come here? As she was heading out, she heard him drop the bag shortly before his arms wrapped themselves around her. She felt her heart pound in her chest as the rest of her body seemed to want to give in to the hug. She was in some sort of trance caused by the hug and for a second she considered hugging him back. But then he let go of her, breaking the trance, removing all the feelings that lied in the hug.
Because of that, she quickly turned around, as he stepped back she stepped forward, lifting her knife while pressing the tip against his chest, either piercing him or forcing him to back away – Only that she’d follow him all the way back into the study. “I’m guessing you’re talking about the truth that you refused to tell me back when you had the chance? You know, she actually cared for me when no one else seemed to.” She said with clenched teeth before moving the knife back, still holding it up as if she needed to defend herself.
I can tell. I had to kill two of your friends as they seemed to want to take me here. At first I thought of just staying away, but something made me come here anyway.” She was so angry. She still remembered the cabin, all of what had happened, because it was the only actual memories in her mind. The rest was just made up memories of something that didn’t seem to make sense.
She exhaled deeply before lowering the knife, yet still holding it. She walked over to the table where she had been sitting before and sat back down. She then shook her head as she just felt more angry about seeing him. “I still don’t want to be found. That’s why this is my goodbye.” She then said with a trembling voice, but it was just all her anger coming out. Why did her heart suddenly ache by the sight of him? Why did all she want be to feel his arms around her once more?  
Her anger caused her to tighten the grip on the knife, making her stab wound on the arm bleed once again. She groaned lightly and looked down on her arm. But she didn’t want him near her, she didn’t want to know what his touch could possibly trigger. So if he moved near her, she’d lift her knife with an angry look. “Stay back. Don’t touch me.” She warned him.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 17 Apr 2017 - 17:43

When he stepped away and she followed him with the knife he did continue to back away but she wouldn't hurt him, he knew that. So he stopped after a few steps, but as soon as he did, the knife pierced its way into his chest, forcing him back into the study, leaving him surprised that she actually did that. The wound was not painful thanks to being an undead, but the fact that she was the one holding the knife hurt. "Yes, if i reminded you of everything you would not have let me go, and i had to go to put an end to everything. I met Josette, she is with Ramsay, did she tell you that? You don't actually think she is a friend do you? You may have lost your memories but your feelings will remain the same, that means the people you know you will feel something for. Tell me, did you have any feeling whatsoever for her before you began talking to her?" When he first heard what Josette had done to her it made him furious, tricking Lucile like that, playing with her mind. He was not angry or upset at Lucile at all, he knew she was fed a bunch of lies and that there had to be a mess in her head, him refusing to help her back then didn't make anything better. So her anger for him was more than justified.

When she removed the knife the wound started to bleed, it wasn't big or any threat, his regeneration would fix that in time anyway. What she said left him confused, who was she talking about, they wanted to bring her here? Was that people who were looking for her on his behalf? "Who are you talking about? I put out the word that i was looking for you but i didn't think.. Are you alright? Did they do anything to you?" His voice was worried, did he get her hurt again? "Yeah of course you wanted to come here, you live here.." His voice was serious, it was still hard to imagine loosing ones memories. That she didn't even recognized where she lived was hard to grasp. When she walked over and sat down on the desk he got a little closer, but still leaving her some personal space. "No its not.. you're not leaving here before you know the truth." His was defiant, he was not going to let her leave, if that meant tying her down or him bleeding out on the floor.

When he saw her wound bleed and hearing how it hurt her he rushed over, only stopping when the knife was pressed against him again. "Look, either cut me, or let me help you." He was getting to the point were he was going to ignore her threats, dealing with whatever consequences it had. He wasn't just going to watch her be hurt, that's just something he couldn't do.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 17 Apr 2017 - 18:14

She wasn’t really expecting him to stop, but instead of being all surprised about it, she just glared at him, letting the knife sit as he spoke. Her lip was trembling a little bit by what he was saying but the rest of her face ridden from all emotions. “You don’t exactly know what it’s like to have your memory wiped, do you? It doesn’t matter what you feel for the person, if they offer you something that seems like the truth. It wasn’t the actual truth but it was enough to finally clean up my mind. Do you know how freeing that is? Oh, no wait you haven’t had your memory wiped and then had the only person who seemed to be able to fix it, deny you that.” She barked at him before removing the knife, turning her back to him as she sat down at the table.
She exhaled once again as she tried to calm down. Her heart was pounding in her chest from all the anger and she was probably only a few triggering mentions from attacking him with the knife. To his question about her being hurt she shook her head. “I accidentally cut all the way through his hand while he was holding my arm. It’s nothing really.” She then said. She glanced down at the arm with the dark shirt that would later soak up the blood from her wound. There was no hole in the shirt, because her sleeves had been up when the man grabbed her, making the wound easier to be covered up.
She scoffed at his remark about her goodbye. She truly didn’t really believe that if it really came down to it that he could really stop her. He was after all a vampire, bound to the darkness. As soon as she’d get out in the sunlight, she’d be far off from his reach. “You’re tied to this place. I could leave if I want to. How would you stop me from going out the door?” she asked and tilted her head as she pinched her eyes at him.
When he asked her to cut him, she quickly lunged out for him with the knife, not a deep cut but a small one across his cheek, just to let him know that she wasn’t just messing around. She stared angrily at him before lowering the knife to the table. She glanced down at her arm before looking up at him again, then lifting it so he could check the wound.  
You were the one who let me leave.” She scoffed at him before turning her face away from him. She remembered what Tatia had told her a few days ago, it made her exhale angrily. Her eyes carefully looked down at her stomach. It wasn’t visible due to the shirt but she knew that it was growing as every day passed by. Tatia’s words to Lucy about having to raise the kid on her own and the possibility of Ramsay just snatching it away. Maybe that was why she came here. She then shook her head to get the thoughts out and looked at him. “Whoever I was. I am no longer that person. With or without my memories. I hope you do realize that.” She remarked with a serious tone, even though she didn’t really have any idea. But she did feel that if her memories were to come back, it wouldn’t change the things she had done or who she had become.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 17 Apr 2017 - 19:24

What she said did make sense, but there was one thing she was wrong about. A brief moment after she was done he let out a sigh. "He did wipe something from my mind too youknow... I don't know what, but there is some things that are just blank when i try to think about them. I do get that you just want the truth, but is it really worth it? Living in a fantasy world, distracting you from regaining your life? I know i denied you the truth before, that won't happen now.." His voice was sorrowful as she was right, all of this would be avoided if he just told her back then. She mentioned the wound and how it came to be, it was first then he really noticed how she was covered in dirt and blood. There was no doubt she had been killing people, for food at least, if not more than that. It made him feel worse as it was not her fault, and for once it was not Lucy's either. But that sparked a thought, was Lucy's mind wiped as well? Or was she just hiding, ignoring what happened to Lucile like she always did? It didn't matter, it was his job telling her everything, not Lucy's.

He noticed her scoff at what he said but he knew he could keep her here. "I may be locked in here, but that does not mean i can't stop you from reaching the exit. I don't know if you have forgotten what i am, but i am both faster and stronger than you are, meaning i can reach that door before you get half way to it." He was not threatening or warning her, he was merely telling her the truth. The only advantage she had was her knife, but he wasn't worried about her killing him, he had no intention of hurting her in any way, he was only going to make her stay here.
The knife was swiped across his face, cutting his cheek and leaving a small wound behind. He barely reacted to it as he deserved it for what he had put her through. He stood still until she put the knife on the table and lifted her arm for him to check. Then he moved the sleeve up until he saw the wound and saw that it was neither deep nor long, it would be enough to just cover it up and let the body do the rest. So he takes a few steps away and opened a drawer to find some bandage. Supplies were all over the house so there was never any problems in getting it. "I know i was.. there is not a day that goes by that i don't regret it.. among other things.." He says as he just stares in the open drawer, thinking about that day, talking in a distant voice, more like an open thought than talking.

He looked at her face as he rolled the bandage around her wound, seeing her eyes move down to her stomach, clearly thinking about their child. As she spoke his thoughts was with the baby, he wasn't shocked at what she said because it would be the natural thing to say i her position. "You are the same person, you only need to remember. After all, we are nothing but a product of our experiences are we not? That is why you are killing people, because Josette said it was ok, that you always have. If she said you were and angel you would not touch a fly, and if she told you that you were a dancer you'd be on a stage right now." It might have sounded stranger to her but he was not unsure about this, he was as confident as ever. "That's how hypnosis works, you make someone believe they are something and they are it. Same goes for you, when you remember everything you will be like you were before the memory loss." The only problem was that he had no idea where he would begin, and when he did, how long it would take for her to remember. There was no certainty that it would just spark in her head as soon as she heard it, it could take a really long time for her head to process it. All he could do was tell her everything they have together and hope for the best.
None of them were leaving this house until she remembered, however long that would take.
"Lets start with the fact that you never use knifes, or any weapons for that matter.." He said with an almost cheerful tone.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 18 Apr 2017 - 2:20

Of course she didn’t know that he had gone through something similar. She kept listening and even though what he said made sense, she was still very angry. “For all I know, I could have no life at all.” She simply said afterwards, pulling one side of her mouth up – But not in a smile. She however pinched her eyes at him calling himself faster and stronger. She glanced down at the knife and  then back at him. “But I’m a better fighter. And by the looks of it, it seems that you’d rather have me kill you than ever hurting me. That’s a pretty big advantage on my side.” She then said with a small smirk on her lips. But her own words was making her insides turn and hurt – For what reason she still had no idea. But she wasn’t going to show him any indicating emotions of how she was feeling.
When he touched her arm, feeling his fingers on her skin made her clench her teeth and for a second she wanted to pick up the knife and stab his hand to stop him from touching her further. She hated how his touch seemed to calm her down when she didn’t want to be calmed down – Why would she want that? She tried her best to try and stay angry, fixating her mind on the fact that he denied her what she needed and now claimed that the one person who didn’t, was suddenly a liar.
She shook her head in disbelief by his words. “You may be right, but I am still a different person now than from who I possibly used to be.” She said with determination of her own words. As he finished wrapping her arm in the bandage, she suddenly grabbed his wrist and carefully ran her fingers up his arm with a confused expression. She listened to his fact about her, but she was too focused right now on the feeling she got from touching his arm. Then she looked up into his eyes and blinked a couple of times with an angry look.
How can I trust your word? What has suddenly made you change your mind into wanting to tell me the so called ‘truth’? Why isn’t this just you making me believe something to make me into whoever you want me to be?” she then asked him before her eyes quickly glanced at his lips. She gulped quietly as she was trying to understand the sudden urge to kiss him – However she ended up letting go of his arm and moved her fingers away before looking away.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 18 Apr 2017 - 3:11

What she said about her having the upper hand if a fight should occur was absolutely right, he was not a fighter, in his whole life he had avoided fighting just because it was strictly against his beliefs, even though he had some training before the war, but that was long gone from his muscle memory now. "You're right, I'll do what i can to keep you here, but if we actually fought, you would win, no doubt about that. But the only way for you to win would be to kill me, and i don't think you could bring yourself to do that." He had a smile on his face as he said it, he knew there was still feelings lingering inside here, that's why she was here in the first place.

"Yeah, of course you are a different person now, you are going by different memories, just trust me when i say it, you'll see when it happens." He was optimistic about it, of course there was no certainty that she would be the same as before, but he choice to believe in the best outcome, he was tired of only seeing the bad in things, especially when it came to her.
When he put the remaining bandage away he felt her soft hands grab his wrist, moving her gently fingers up his arm. It felt nice, not only because of her touch, but she had done this before, it brought back memories which made him smile at her, even if the returned expression was opposite. Her trust issues was understandable, not only was that a part of her originally, but now that she knew nothing and people kept lying to her he sympathized fully with her. After she stopped talking he could also hear her heartbeats increase, it was a nice sound, he could finally understand why she lived his so much before. Hers would become his favorite sound now, just listening to it brought him joy, it was almost hypnotic. "Because you were right before, i shouldn't have left you to pursue a kill. I should have stayed with you, all of this would have been avoided.. Just hear me out Lucile, when you hear the truth you will see that it all makes sense, how it all fits together. I would never lie to you, you can ask me anything and i will answer, just like before." He was calm and cheerful, for him there was no rush, she could take all the time she needed to trust him, think things over, relax and feel safe.

He placed a hand on hers and smiled like an idiot. "Do you know how you got that mark?" he uses the other hand to slowly lay his finger just above her collarbone for a brief moment, before moving it away again and looking at her with a smile that was more like a grin, awaiting her answer, like she had one, even thought it was most likely a stupid question. Unless Josette had somehow found a story for it, which he doubted.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 18 Apr 2017 - 3:55

When he doubted her ability in being able to kill him, she shook her head and scoffed. “If you stood in the way of me and leaving, not even these memories in my bones would stop me from tearing you apart.” She said in a rather dark voice. Even if he was right, she still didn’t want to believe that he was. She wanted to stay in control but she started feeling as if he was the one who was in control of everything.
You sure seem so optimistic now. But who knows. Maybe we’re both wrong. Maybe I will end up being no one. We don’t know what bringing my memories back would cause.” She then said, just trying to pull out any negative thing that she could think of. Maybe making him angry would stop this weird feeling inside of her, make her able to just get up and leave. She couldn’t even pretend like she had something important to do, because she had already eaten, actually very shortly before she came here. She did after all only kill if she was going to eat her victim afterwards.
The reasoning he put behind her staying seemed too good to be true. She ran her fingers through the short hair and moved her eyes away from his as she gave it some thought. She was quiet for quite some time, before she felt something, his hand over hers. At first she wasn’t really sure how to react.
Having his hand on her hand made her look back at him, she wanted to move her hand away, only that her body wouldn’t let her. So instead she just stared at his hand as she felt him touch her neck. She gulped quietly and shook her head at his question before her eyes moved up to meet his. “You know that I don’t know… So stop the teasing and just get to the point..” she then said lowly, with a rather sad voice. Why was he smiling like that? And why was it making her heart lighter?
Suddenly she lifted her hand and pushed him a bit away, hoping that it would help her regain some control of her emotions. She was struggling so hard with staying angry, at least at him. Instead, it was making her angry at herself – Why was she letting him touch her and talk to her like he was? He could just be another Josette, trying to put things in her head that wasn’t true.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 18 Apr 2017 - 5:03

"Of course I'm optimistic, why should i waste my time thinking about the negative? There are a billion things that can go wrong at any time at any place, worrying about it does nothing but spoil the present." For once he was actually no worried about the future, she was right, there was no certainty either way, but he had a good feeling about it. It was like he had said before, there was nothing that would break them, not Ramsay, not Josette, not this. This was just another obstacle in the road, all they had to do was step over it.

It was a dumb question to ask her, of course she wouldn't know, it was more to start the conversation about it but to her it would only be him teasing her about something she didn't know. To him it was very special, both what it represented and the memories surrounding it. When he made it he felt horrible, triggering a memory she had, making her bleed. But in the end it grew into something beautiful.
He felt her hand on his chest as she pushed him slightly away, making him smile seeing as he knew he was having an effect on her. He looks up at her as he talks. "I made that mark in the room behind us.. You called it the mark that would display that you were forever taken, my mark on you.." His voice had become softer as he spoke about it, the memories had started to pour in and it was a fun ride, feeling a rush of emotions flowing inside, making it very hard to resist her.
He places one hand on hers and slowly moves it away from his chest, still holding it as he takes a step closer to her. He places the other hand on her jawline and leans in on her, passionately kissing her for as long as she lets him, moving his hand down to to her neck as it goes on.

After the kiss he opens his eyes and looks her in the eyes with a soft smile. "Does that bring back anything?" His voice is calm and warm, that was the first kiss they had since before she lost her memories getting close to a month ago. He had almost forgotten the magic she had to her, how she could make him feel like the world was perfect, he felt human again with her. He had missed this so much and he didn't even know how much until he kissed her. Now that he had become this thing, a new palate was there for him to use and after the visit to Josette he had tasted what was supposed to be the best, angel blood. And sure enough, it was the best thing he had ever tasted, but even that which was better than any drug, was still nothing compared to Lucile's lips. Her soft lips gave off a euphoric feeling unlike anything else he had and most likely would experience.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 18 Apr 2017 - 5:49

Her fingers ran down the mark as he explained it to her. She just looked at him and then pinched her eyes. “But where is my mark on you then? Why is it only me having some sort of mark?” she then asked as she tilted her head. It would only make sense if the both of them had one-another’s mark, unless she of course was some sort of slave – Which she highly doubted just from the way he was treating her. He seemed so happy, that she almost wanted to believe anything he told her. But she told herself to stay strong and be critic of anything that he was going to say.
The kiss felt so nice. She sort of froze, or her mind did for a split second. Her hand that was holding his, let go and moved up his arm, grabbing the fabric of the shirt just below the elbow. She moved away after a while and exhaled deeply as she felt her insides tremble. “Why do I want more..?” she whispered loud enough for him to hear as her eyes shifted between his. Then she looked back down at his lips, not sure if she wanted to continue. It seemed so dangerous.
Not a memory... it did bring back something… How you turned me down…” she then said as her eyes starting getting watery. She remembered everything from the cabin and in almost an instant all the nice feelings that she was feeling in this moment turned into fear, the fear of getting  rejected once again. Even though it didn’t really make sense that he’d reject her when he was the one doing it, she still couldn’t help but stick to what she knew. She let go of him as she started rubbing her eyes to get the tears away. She didn’t want to cry right now, it would just make her seem weak, at least in her eyes.
Whatever he was trying to do, if it was to make her remember or give in didn’t matter. And she knew that. So in a last desperate attempt, she picked up the knife and pressed it to his chest, trying to get him to move away from her once again. But she knew that she couldn’t hurt him any longer. If he wouldn’t move, she wouldn’t make the knife hurt him. Her hand was shaking a little bit. She was so scared, scared because his touch gave her all sorts of feelings that she couldn’t remember feeling and that itself was scary, and yet he just seemed so calm. Couldn’t he understand how scary it really was?  

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 18 Apr 2017 - 7:45

When she asked where her mark was on him it made him chuckle lightly as he had thought about the same before. "Well, i think you were always being careful with me since you were the strongest one, so i don't have one, yet.." The tone in his voice is cheerful and a smirk follows after he is done speaking. Thinking about it made him a bit curious, now that he was a vampire it was harder to leave a mark right? He hadn't been paying attention to his wounds now that he could feel less and handle more.

When the kiss is over he hears her wanting more, and she was not the only one thinking that, definitely not. "Because you know this feels right.." He can barely contain himself at this point, they both wanted more, but would it be wise to advance? She did seem really scared, then again she was kissing a stranger that was supposedly the father of her child, he understood the situation had to be really weird and scary for her.
When she mentioned the cabin it made his cheerful expression fade away, the biggest reason was because of how it affected her. He moves his arms around her, giving her a tight hug. "I remember.. and i promise you i will never make than mistake again." His voice is sorrowful but serious, he had already promised that to himself a long time ago, he even knew it was a mistake as it happened, and yet it still happened. He lets go and looks at her as she wipes her eyes. "I will never let that repeat itself." He says again, just to set it in stone that he is serious about it.

Then he saw her pick up the knife and press it against his chest again, this time with no force behind it and he could see how her hand was shaking, she clearly didn't want to do it. "Does it scare you that much?" His voice has concern behind it but he knew it wasn't a bad thing. He gives her a brief moment to react if she is going to do anything, if nothing happens he moves closer to her again, paying no attention to the knife, if it moves with him or stabs him, it doesn't matter, it would be worth it anyway. "Listen to your heart Lucile.." The words comes faintly out as he leans on on her again, this time both of his hands are on her, holding her head gently as he places his lips on her upper lip, starting slow, making sure she could easily get out of it if she wanted to, but he had a feeling she wouldn't, that she wanted this just as much as he did. The taste of her lips just kept getting better and better, it was more addictive than opium, and that was hard to beat. Then after a short time had passed he ends it by biting her lower lip, leaning a bit out and looking her in the eyes with a warm smile. And there it was, the humanity he thought he had lost, was still safe with her, like it always had been.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 19 Apr 2017 - 23:07

There was something about all this that just made it all seem too good to be true. Had it not been that the memories in her body was forcing her to stay, wanting to find out what they meant, she would have most probably left already. But now that she was feeling these feelings, she wanted to figure out why. Why his touch was making her insides turn in such a nice way, how his kiss left a teasing tingle on her lips and the “worst” of them all being the cravings. How she would just want more and more of him, and nothing seemed to be enough. She wanted to understand.
But the rejection had already left it’s mark in her. Made her scared of being the one to engage. As he hugged her, she wanted to hug him back, but it was hurtful, it still hurt even if he promised her that it wouldn’t happen again.
She just stared at him when he asked her about being scared, holding the knife loosely pressed against his chest – So much for wanting to seem threatening. She more of less waited for his move, and when he moved in on her, she dropped the knife, letting the handle hit her thigh before falling to the floor with a quiet clank. As he kissed her, her hands ran up his shirt and grabbed the fabric tight. Her heart was pounding and she was still so scared – But it felt so safe with him. She opened her eyes as their lips parted and looked at him, letting go of his shirt with one hand, which followed up along his chest, past his collarbones, neck until it was on his cheek.
Her eyes shifted between his as her other hand started pulling his shirt, pulling him closer to her. She pushed her lips onto his in a brief but rather meaningful kiss, yet as she broke off the kiss, her lips was still on his as she whispered. “It’s not only my heart talking right now… Something else is speaking louder..” she panted lowly before pressing her forehead against his. Nevertheless, she wasn’t going to go any further than that. She was too worried to be rejected again, even though he had just said that he’d never do it again. She exhaled deeply as she leaned back to look at his face again, using the hand on his face to stroke his cheek with her thumb.
How do you do it… make my heart feel like it’s going to explode…?” she asked faintly. Would it seem wrong that she was actually trying to resist these unknown cravings that were only building up as the went on? Truth be told, there wasn’t really any fight in it. She was already caught by him, ready to surrender if she had to. She was his.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tors 20 Apr 2017 - 2:05

Feeling the knife loosen from his chest and fall to the ground with a clank was more than a relief, it was a symbol. It meant that she was not threatened by him or how she was feeling, she was not going to avoid what she really wanted. When her hand moved up his shirt old memories were flowing back and the old familiar feeling was creeping back in. In the grand scheme of things it hadn't been that long since they were last together, but it was by far the biggest time apart for them, avoiding time apart at all if they could. Seeing as the best things in his life was in her, so he really didn't have to go anywhere, not without her. He was paying close attention to her heart as they kissed, feeling like he had a connection to it as he had to her. So far, heartbeats was just used to read how people felt around him, or as a temptation to his thirst. But hers was different, there was no thoughts about what he was or could do, listening to her heart was hypnotic, therapeutic yes, but it was also like its own living thing, something he had come to care about now that he could hear it so clearly. Hearing it beat as fast as it did brought him joy as well, because he knew the feeling, it might now happen to him anymore, but he could still remember it like it happened a minute ago, the muscle memories was still there even if they didn't act on it.

Then she guided her hand up his body to his cheek and leaned carefully towards her warm palm as he looked into her eyes. "True beauty..." he said very faintly just before she pulled him closer for another kiss, one that was different to the ones before, making him almost sad as she stopped. What she said made him slightly worried for her, especially seeing as he didn't know what she was talking about. As she leaned her head on his he took the opportunity to ask her. "Talk to me Lucile, I'm here to listen, what's speaking to you?" Even though he was worried he didn't show it, keeping his voice calm and faint, but that did not mean he wasn't serious, because he was. When she leaned back he grabbed a nearby chair and put it as close to her as he could, sitting down as he heard her question. "That's funny.. I was going to ask you the same thing, seeing as my heart is dead i think you already made it explode." He said with a slight chuckle at the end. It seemed like she was getting more comfortable around him, which was a good sign, but it did remind him that they could have already had this moment at the cabin if he wasn't so stupid back then.
Almost looking for a distraction and thinking of ways to make it up to her he notices her dangling feet right in front of him. He gently catches one of them as it goes forward and places it on his lap as he looks up to her with a grin. "You must be tired after walking all day, mind if i take off your shoe?" Both his question and intentions were pretty straight forward, giving her a foot and leg massage would probably make her a bit more relaxed and make himself feel a bit better as well. It's not like they had a busy schedule ahead of them, after all, they had a lot to talk about.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 23 Apr 2017 - 1:45

She wanted the kiss to last longer, but then again, she was once more too scared of being rejected. So it was up to him to engage anything, at least for the time being. Hopefully he’d understand her fear or maybe he didn’t. It wouldn’t change how scared she was of rejection. But she was tempted to just lean back in and resume the kiss, make it last forever if she could. But she didn’t. Instead she kept herself close to him, as she continued her whisper.
When he got all worried about what she was saying about something else speaking to her, she couldn’t help but to chuckle and then laugh for at short while. As she shook her head, she took the time to answer his question. “The same that speaks to you whenever someone you like does something pleasant..” with a slight smile over her lips – A genuine happy smile. It was like she was forgetting all the scary thoughts that were in her mind at this very moment with him. Like nothing else mattered but him. It felt so familiar, this feeling.
As he sat down close to her, she looked at him as she asked her question, having to let go of his face unwillingly as he had to get the chair. She lifted her eyebrows at his words and smiled a little bit. She exhaled and felt her shoulders fall down in a relaxed position as she was getting more comfortable. She let the silence linger, not in some uncomfortable way, actually a silence that was bearable, just enjoying the feeling of Nicholas being near her again.
He grabbed her leg, which made her drop her gaze to look at him. At first, she was a bit confused, but then his question cleared it all up. She bit her lower lip thoughtfully and unconsciously as she considered it. Then she smiled gently and nodded with her head as confirmation. His fingers around her leg as it was, was quite relaxing. As her shoe was taken off, she suddenly lifted her foot and put it against his chest, pressing him back against the chair as she pinched her eyes at him. “You’re not going to do something bad, are you?” she asked him rather anxiously, shortly before letting her foot fall down in his lap again, sighing at her own doubtfulness.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 23 Apr 2017 - 2:53

Right as he asked his question about what was speaking to her she started to laugh at him which left him confused. He had thought that something was coming back, like a memory or a bad feeling, which was why she didn't continue. It just made him realize what and idiot he was as she explained what it really was. "OOoooh.. Well, then i know exactly what you mean.." He said with a relieved and cheerful tone seeing as there was nothing wrong, it was in fact the opposite. Then again he could always make her feel more comfortable before starting anything, so he moved to the chair.

Holding her leg again also brought back familiar feelings from before, it was like he was exploring her again, getting a feel for everything he knew so well before. He grinned as he saw her lip biting, it was something he had always loved when she did. As she nodded with a smile he grabbed around her shoe and slowly removed it from her foot, dropping it on the floor next to them. Just before his hand came back to her foot she pressed it against his chest, moving him back into his chair while asking him a question. Her suspicions and carefulness made him chuckle lightly as he placed his hands back on her leg. "No promises.." He says with a calm and teasingly voice as his grin grew.

He followed her leg with his hands as she dropped it back down to his lap. "Relax.." He says in a more cheerful tone, hoping she would forget some of her worries for at least a short moment. His hands then moved down her leg to the sole of her foot, digging her thumbs deep as he moved them around, not leaving a single area untouched. He has a certain focus on the task at hand so that it's as good as possible, but he still looks up at her occasionally to see her reactions to it, knowing where it feels best and where she was sensitive. "Just let me know if it's to hard or soft" He said with a calm tone as he then moved up to her toes briefly to then slide his hands to her ankle. He was massaging over her pants, but the feeling was still there, reminding him of the earlier days before all this, it was a warm feeling, heating up his cold interior like she always did. He moved up her calves making sure to squeeze tight enough to release the tension in her muscles.
After finishing he kept going gently up her thigh, being as thorough as before but stopping halfway through as he looks up to her with a grin. He then slides his hands all the way down her leg and starts on the other leg, doing the exact same. "With everything we have to talk about, it's going to be a long day." He said briefly while working on her second leg, doing it just like before, following any requests she had to the massage. Then he got to her thigh and looked up at her again. "It's a good thing we have all the time in the world to ourselves.." This time his voice was more seductive than before since he had been holding back more than he usually did, even though this time was different than before. He places a hand on the other thigh as well as he moves them up to her waist, standing up in the process. He was now standing right in front of her, having her legs to his sides and his hands around her waist, looking down at her. "Oh how I've missed you.." His whispers as he leans in carefully and gives her a passionate kiss on the upper lip.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 1 Maj 2017 - 2:15

She knew that she wasn’t making this easy for him. But she couldn’t help it. It was just that her body really wanted to give in, her mind wasn’t really at first, but the more he tried, the more accustomed her mind had started becoming. She chuckled at his tease as she let her foot fall down. She looked at his hands as he started working on her foot. She bit her lip softly as it was hurting at first – Then slowly getting more and more comfortable and relaxing. As soon as he touched her thigh, she flinched – Not in some extreme way, but feeling his hands on her thigh was too much of a familiar feeling. She put her hand over his and looked at it while she was thinking, trying to figure out what the feeling was associated with. But nothing could help her memory. She let go of his hand as soon as he wanted to start on the other leg, she listened to him as he spoke. She sighed lightly and shook her head. “Well. It seems so.” She replied, seeming a bit more distant, yet it was just due to the massage really getting to her.
As he worked his thumbs around her skin, massaging the muscles into relaxing, she felt a weird tension in her. She hadn’t exactly ever tried having anyone massage her, at least she knew from the lack of muscle memory. This was completely new for her and it felt just as weird as it felt nice. But it was odd for her. These new feelings and all just being sparked by the touch of his. So she didn’t say anything, instead she let him work the way he wanted to, closing her eyes and just enjoying it all. She didn’t even know that it was over until he spoke again, she noticed the seductive tone as he stood up and held her waist. She looked him in the eyes with some unexplainable eagerness over them. Like she was waiting for his next move – And she didn’t even know if he was going to make one.
The kiss, his touch, it was all too overwhelming for her. Her hands found their way up to his chest, and it would seem that she was all up for pushing him away but instead she fastened her grip around the fabric of his shirt, trying to pull him as close as possible. She closed her eyes as she gave in to the kiss. As their lips parted, she felt as if the kiss had been top quick. Her breath was heavy at this point and her eyes strayed away, trying to figure out what she was feeling. "Show me." She whispered as a late response to his statement about missing her. She wanted to know exactly how much he had missed her. Moreover, in a way, if things were going in the way she thought they were, she could be lucky to have a memory triggered from it.
Either way, before he could do anything, her hands moved up to his face as she lifted herself up to kiss him eagerly on his lips. Her arms locked themselves around his neck, just to make sure that he couldn’t leave her now. However, after a while, she realized that she was completely giving into her body’s wants instead of thinking with her head, so she broke off the kiss, gently pressing the bridge of her nose against his chin so she could exhale deeply and regain some self control. "I'm sorry..." she apologized faintly through her deep breaths. But was it really just an apology for him? Or was it also to herself? She scoffed at herself and how silly she was behaving – She really wasn’t going to make this easy for him, was she?

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 1 Maj 2017 - 16:31

Standing in front of her looking down he could see the fire in her eyes, what seemed to be eagerness, wanting more form this. It was all familiar to him, feeling her hands on his chest, pulling him as close to her as possible, he could feel her heartbeat on his chest as it was up against hers. It was almost like her heart was calling out for his, hoping it would respond like it always did before, yet that would not be the case anymore. At least they were together again, that was a good start, he was not letting her leave this time, never again, he had learned now. It took him way to late to see it but from now on he was going to put Lucile first, truly first, not used as an excuse to do something. He would be by her side to the day he died, no matter what that meant.

Her telling him to show how much he had been missing her made him grin teasingly at her "With pleasure.." But she was already ahead of him, feeling her hands on his face as she leaned up to him having control over his lips, this was her taking charge, which meant she went with her feelings, it felt less forced than before where she was hesitant. He could absolutely not get enough of her lips, feeling her arms wrap around he neck, locking them together as one she had him under her trance yet again, the inescapable feeling he had been longing for so long now. But it did not last long, she broke off their kissing a moment later, just resting her nose on his chin as she apologized for it. He understood, or at least he thought he did, this was all still new to her mind, it had to be scary to some extent. He kissed her forehead gently "It's alright, don't apologize." he says under his breath before leaning his head a bit back so he can see her face. "Just know that if you keep avoiding the feelings and ignoring your body, you won't figure out why you have them" He keeps his calm tone but it is more cheerful than before. He was going to try to take charge and lead her, hopefully it would trigger some memories, she didn't hesitate to stop if things go out of control for her which was good, that meant he would know when to stop or slow down. "Maybe if we change the scene?" He says in a tease as his hands moved down under her thigh sliding closer to her butt before he lifted her up, looking her in the eyes as he walked over to the sofa where he put her down on her back with him on top looking down at her.
He moved one hand from her thigh up to over her shoulder, leaning on his elbow as his hand was stroking her cheek. "Gorgeous.." He gave her a warm smile before leaning down kiss her lips, kissing her over and over, using her lips as if he was starving for them. His heart might have been dead, but he could still feel phantom beats like he had with her before he turned. She made him feel so alive, so good, so human.. All he was hoping for is that she would recognize the feelings she was having, hoping that she was not too scared. Because as much as he craved this, craved her, he did not want to push anything on her that she was not ready for, which is why he was going to take it slow for her to get more comfortable with everything.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 2 Maj 2017 - 22:50

"But if I give in I might not focus enough to see it either..." she said in a rather sad tone. She looked up to meet his eyes and lifted her hand to touch his face again. She bit her lip and looked down shortly before looking back up at him. "I want this... more than anything... just... be patient with me.." she said lowly, but clear enough for him to understand her words. She didnt mind the change at all. As soon as he lifted her, she latched onto him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pressed herself close to him.
She had to let go of him as he put her down on the sofa, but her hands held a firm grasp on his shoulders. She looked at him as he stroke her cheek, and she listened to his words. She smiled lightly before their lips met, something she had come to enjoy, not just as a bodily memory, but her mind starting to want more as well. She put her hand around him and onto his back as she gave into her own cravings. "Nicholas..." she whispered as she looked at him through half closed eyes. She tilted her head to the side and panted lightly as she was trying to control her heartbeat again.
As her heart seemed to calm down a bit, she looked back at him with a smile on her lips. "Never stop..." she then said, in a loving yet serious voice. But she was going to let him stay in control of it all. After all he was the one who knew what to do, even if she were to follow her feelings, her memory being gone left her clueless of what to do. One thing did she know quite clear and it was that she wanted to feel closer to him, which she couldnt as long as he was wearing his shirt. So before she said anything, not even asking for permission which made her hesitant and unsure, her hand found its way to the top of his shirt and started unbuttoning - slow, which might would've seemed like a tease, but it was more of an opportunity to let him stop her, in case he didn't want it.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Ons 3 Maj 2017 - 1:14

"There is nothing to see or think about, what you feel will show you what is missing." He kept a calm voice, in truth he had no idea if any of this would help with recovering anything, but he did know it would make them feel a lot better about the situation. It just felt right to say, at the moment it made sense to him as well, because every time they were together everything just felt right to him, so maybe that would be the case for her too.
When she confirmed that she wanted this it made him relieved to hear that she didn't feel pressured about it. "Of course, i would stay here with you for the rest of my life if it took that long.. You two are the most important things in my life, so there is no place I'd rather be.." His voice was becoming more mellow as he continued. He was going to take everything slow as she asked for, even thought that was his plans either way, but now he knew that she wanted it as well which made it less worrying.

Her lips was as soft as ever, every kiss was like a new experience because it never got tiring, there was no getting enough of her, that was just not possible. As she fasten her grip around him and said his name he looked down at her with a curious yet loving face, wondering what she was going to say. He had been listening to her heart since their first kiss and he noticed how it slowed down before speaking to him again, like she was trying to remain in control. Did that mean she was about to give in? Her response made his smile wider. "I wouldn't dream of it.." He says teasingly as he went down to kiss her more, moving over her cheek to her upper neck when he felt her unbutton his shirt let out a quick and faint pant next to her ear which was from an internal chuckle as she was the one starting to advance. He continued giving her gentle kisses on her upper neck until she undid the last button, then leaned back up and shook his shoulders, making the shirt fall down off him to the ground. "Your turn.." he says with a warm grin before leaning back down and starts to undo the laces on her shirt as he kisses her, being slightly more demanding with his lips than before.
When the laces were loose, he leaned back just enough to start dragging the shirt off slowly, looking her in the eyes with their lips just out of reach of each other. Their bodies were getting more skin to skin contact as the shirt was taken off, feeling her warm soft skin on his rough cold one was more noticeable now than before seeing as he no longer had the same temperature as a human, making him enjoy her warmth more now than than ever.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Man 19 Jun 2017 - 23:34

She smiled heartily when he said that the baby and her was the two most important people to him. It felt so nice to hear, so she couldn’t anything but smile and hold him as close as she could as he carried her to the sofa.  
When he took off her shirt, she chuckled a little bit. It was odd, because she was sure that she would feel some sort of discomfort with being exposed in this sort of way, yet no feeling of that kind was anywhere to find within herself with him. It almost felt relieving, having the fabric removed so she could feel his skin close to hers.
The coldness wasn’t something that she was used to though. Her eyes closed for a short while as a memory came back to her. She carefully dragged her fingers down his back before opening her eyes to look back into his. “You used to be warm. Very warm. I remember because I liked it. I remember liking it,” She started before stopping her hand at his lower back, pressing her palm loosely against his skin so she wouldn’t affect him with anything else than her touch. “But I remember when you were cold too… You jumped into bed to steal my warmth.” She whispered with a happy tone, the memory was a good one so of course she’d be happy remembering it.
She sighed quietly and tried to see if there was more of the memory that she’d be able to pull forward, though it didn’t seem to help that she was trying hard to remember. She wasn’t however aware that she was also showing how hard she was trying to remember, squinting her eyes, and puckering her lips ever so slightly while staring at the ceiling. Remembering things were so difficult, at least it seemed to her like it was.
Memories are hard. I guess they weren’t supposed to be easy getting back..” she murmured slightly annoyed before wrapping her arms around his neck, still looking at the ceiling. “What do you remember?” she then asked as she looked him in the eyes with a curious look. She wasn’t sure if it would help at all, but at least it would be worth a try.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Tirs 20 Jun 2017 - 1:45

When she chuckled as her shirt went off it made him smirk a bit seeing as she seemed to be happy and comfortable, he was half kneeling half laying on her with both of his legs outside hers. Even though being a vampire meant not being affected by temperature her warm skin still brought a lot of comfort to him, but it also reminded him of what he was, what he had taken away from her, especially when she said it herself. It hurt, but not because she said it or that he took it as an insult, it was simply because it was true, it was his fault that this happened to him and it was at her expense. He kept his smile up to keep her happy but it stung on the inside, when she continued however it made his smile go wider as he got reminded of the memory she was on about. "Hah, yeah, one of the great memories of us together, i was freezing and you were so warm and soft so i couldn't help it" Ending it with a light chuckle as his tone had become warmer as he spoke.

He could see that she was thinking hard about something, it was written all over her face and it was a good thing, she had already remembered something, maybe she just needed a slight push to get over the blockage. He smiled at what she said before responding. "The mind is a tricky thing, it's different for everyone but i think you just need the right triggers for them, time will fill in the gaps." he felt her arms around his neck as she asked for more of the memory, he looked her in the eyes before another smile formed on his lips. Then he falls down next to her and wraps his arms around her, planting a kiss on her shoulder. "Well, i remember that we needed that break from the world, it was like time itself stopped around us and we were alone, a quiet cabin with a nice fireplace and a warm bed. I wanted to surprise you so i had to run outside in the middle of night to get all the water we needed for a long nice bath together. I remember we had some fun and talked about our child and what to name them. I also remember leaving a big mess for Wade to clean up" his voice was soft as he was thinking back to the day it happened, holding Lucile close to him as he told her. He had really missed this, more than anything else in the world. Her touch, her smell, her voice, just talking with her and spending time together, he felt like his heart wasn't dead anymore, not when she was there. I was going to find a way to be with her at all times, no matter what it took, he wasn't going to let this thing get between them. He loved her so much he actually felt physical pain in his heart the time she was gone, even thought that was impossible, and as a doctor he would know, and yet it was somehow there.

He moved his head next to her neck while squeezing her tight briefly. "I'm sorry for everything i've put you through Lucile, i Love you more than you'll ever know. I am forever yours if you would have me and i will spend the rest of my life making up for it, starting with your memory. Is there anything in particular you want to know? Or should i just reminisce?" He says with a warm voice before kissing her neck once. She was everything to him so there wouldn't be any problems thinking back, there were so many good memories that he cherished and sharing them with her once again felt almost like a privilege, like they were both back in time going through it again.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum