Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Periode | Renæssancen

Årstal | 1168

Årstid | Forår

Måned | Marts

Seneste emner
» A sneaky human, and a metal vampire
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyLør 23 Mar 2024 - 20:07 af Renata

» Maybe less drama than before... (Lori) (X)
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyOns 20 Mar 2024 - 5:15 af Sean

» Det halve væsen ~Sean (Fortidsemne)
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 16:48 af Lenore

» A cozy afternoon at the inn - or not... ~ Natalie
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyMan 18 Mar 2024 - 7:10 af Katrina

» Bare et helt almindeligt familiemøde (Genevira og Lori)
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 23:07 af Genevira

» Chill, she ain't got non~ Abigail (Fortidsemne)
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyTors 14 Mar 2024 - 15:34 af Genevira

» Lena beware of the city - (Sean)
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyOns 13 Mar 2024 - 13:10 af Madelena Gray

» Nothing is what it was... ~ Renata
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyTirs 12 Mar 2024 - 20:57 af Renata

» Dont Think I dont know your guiltyness - Jake
What the void brings w. Evaline EmptyMan 11 Mar 2024 - 16:12 af Sasha

Mest aktive brugere denne måned
Sean
What the void brings w. Evaline Voteba13What the void brings w. Evaline Voteba14What the void brings w. Evaline Voteba15 
Lori
What the void brings w. Evaline Voteba13What the void brings w. Evaline Voteba14What the void brings w. Evaline Voteba15 
Lenore
Genevira
Celenia
Renata
Jake
Abigail
Elizabeth
Madelena Gray

Statistik
Der er i alt 189 tilmeldte brugere
Den sidst registrerede bruger er Alysia

Vores brugere har i alt skrevet 164639 indlæg i 8719 emner

What the void brings w. Evaline

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Go down

What the void brings w. Evaline Empty What the void brings w. Evaline

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 16:47

Rowan left the city at first daylight. Already now the streets were buzzing with life, and although the pure morning light seemed to bathe the world in warmth, the tears of the night were still gently resting on the plants. He drew in a sharp breath, letting the cold fresh air fill his lungs and his body. The previous night had been a stormy one, shaking the old houses and leaving the streets drenched in rainwater. The farmers must be thrilled, Rowan thought as he walked past the fields at the outskirts of Doomsville. The warm summer sun almost destroyed their crops. Usually he didn't care much about farmers or their work; he merely ate the product, like most others. Besides, he wasn't here for bread or crops - he was here to hunt! He ventured into the forest, as he had so many times before, but decided to head in a different direction. Today is a day for adventure, he thought, as he let his feet take him into the great forest before him.

Rowan looked towards the calm deer. It was a distance away, standing beautifully in a glade up ahead. He had decided to not hunt as a beast this morning; you couldn't always  be a wolf. Besides, it had been a long time since he had properly killed and skinned prey. He had to ensure, that he did not forget this skill. Spear in hand, he edged closer, carefully positioning himself in the forest. His brown boots and gloves blended in well with the bark of the trees around him, however his dark blue jacket more or less made him look like a giant blue tulip. Though misplaced, and far from camouflaged, he managed to sneak up behind the unknowing animal. As he stood there, silently watching the deer, he realised that he had no idea how to engage his prey. Should he simply leap forward, slash his spear in front of him, hoping to hit something? No. There had to be some smart way. He thought about throwing his spear, but considering his usually horrible aim, it was quite possibly a bad idea. A soft rumbling in the forest floor not far from him, made the deer anxious. It was going to run. It's now or never. He leaped forward with the spear raised over the shoulder. The animal, although aware of something, had not expected an attack from behind. It landed with a thump with the spearhead firmly planted in the back of the neck. A clean kill.
Pride seemed to glow from Rowan's eyes as he watched the dead animal before him. The thrill pumped through his veins, and he hadn't realised that he'd been holding his breath. A satisfied sigh left his lips as he crouched down to pull out the spear and start skinning his kill, completely oblivious to whatever had startled the animal.

Sidst rettet af Rowan Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 19:55, rettet 1 gang

Gæst
Gæst

Tilbage til toppen Go down

What the void brings w. Evaline Empty Sv: What the void brings w. Evaline

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 19:24

Evaline hadn't slept this night, the rain from the dark clouds, that were hiding the bright moon light. Had her heart beating, she didn't know why, But whenever the rain started at night, she did not feel her eyes closing. They would only widen and search for the creatures in the forest, as she would run around in the rain. Only wearing the leather shirt, which was long enough to hide her butt.
Feeling the rain hitting her face and listning to the music it played, when it hit the leafs. How could anyone even be sleeping, when the world around them played the music - of the nature!
The night disappeared, only to leave her tired and cold. Why would she always do this? If she had slept just an hour or more, she might feel like her body had energy. The biggest problem, would be the boredom that crawled around in her body. Nothing ever happened, when she was the one protecting the city.
Too keep herself awake, she slowly started walking around. Her hair waving in the wind, as the few raindrops in her hair sparkled when they fell to the ground. A breeze pulled her dark brown hair back - making the wet clothes cold! She sneezed for a second, when a branch suddenly cracked. She lifted her head, before she moved around close to the ground, sneaking around in the ground level. When she noticed a deer, a small grin appeared on her rubin lips. Did this deer really make her feel discomfort, she thought for just a second, when a male suddenly jumped out of the bushes!?
The way he ran with the spear, made it clear for her, he was not even close to be knowing of her city. Which only meant one thing, he was trespassing on their territory! Before she even blinked, she jumped out for the small bush. She swung the spear over her head, clearly going for his throat. only a few centimeters away from cutting into his skin, she stopped. "Who are you!? What do you want!?" She yelled, with a stunning tho dangerous voice.

((Ohaaay, my english is indeed, not the best today))

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 20:09

( I think it's rather great! ;) )

So, how to do this...? Rowan grabbed the deer by the small antlers, trying to position it better. Where should he place the first cut? He desperately tried to remember what his old friend, Tyn, had tried to teach him. She had been an expert hunter, and had spent days - even weeks - trying to teach Rowan not only how to fight with a spear, but also how to skin the animals of the forrest. Rabbits, deers, even a giant lizard once! However now he only seemed to remember the rabbits - and even they confused him. First things first, he thought. I should hang it up somewhere, to drain it. He turned his head to watch for a proper branch to use, when suddenly--

"STORMS!" he exclaimed and pushed himself backwards. Awkwardly. He landed on his back with a pointy spear at his throat - eyes wide, full of fear and surprise. His heart pumped loudly in his ears and his breath was rapid. "Wha-- What does it look like I want, storming woman!" he yelled angrily and nodded at the deer lying next to him. The animal's blood had drench the ground around him. His jacked was already soaked! Bloody storming woman...

"Get that thing away!" the werewolf growled, though not moving a muscle. He had no doubt, that this wildly looking woman would not hesitate to jab the spear through his neck, if he gave her a reason.
"I..." he was shaking, and tried desperately to control himself. To hide it. "My name is Rowan. I'm just a humble hunter, looking for food." A lie. But a good one. "Why are you attacking me? How did I wrong you?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 20:50

((Awww you're tooooo nice!!))

Storms? Did he just... why~ Why would he scream storms, instead of help or just, well how do you say it again... just scream! What the hell was wrong with this guy?! Her eyes had a small sparkle in them, as it could feel like her eyes was devouring his body. He still had a weapon near him, which made him an enemy of her and the village/city. Her eyes searched for his eyes, that were filled with fear and surprise? He smelled of wet dog, which would properly mean, that he's a werewolf. She let a small sigh slip her lips, as she moved the spear closer to his throat. "My name is Evaline! Not storming woman!" Her eyes were grey, like the sky, that were dragging dark grey clouds over the world, once again it was a sign that the rain would make its melody once again.
She glared down at his soaking wet clothes, that started to collect the dirt, he was laying in. His words had no effect on her, even if he were telling the truth, she would properly kill him anyway. She killed for less, mostly because of traditions, not that it mattered right now. As he growled at her, she poked his neck with the spear, tho she didn't cut his skin. "Shut your mouth, Wolf boy!" She shouted, if he wanted this thing away from his throat, he had to beg for his life or pay for his life.
"Looking for food, in my territory?" She said with a bit of anger in her beautiful voice. It wasn't really *Her* Territory, more likely her father's territory. But oh well, he was her father, so it had to be her territory too right?
"Isn't it clear, you're near my home, which makes you a threat to the citizens in the village... Not that you look strong or anything, but you could properly kill one or two of the kids." She looked up and down at him, trying to figure out his body size, should she kill him now or stay in the believe, that he wouldn't be hard to cut down?
She cleared her throat, while pulling the spear just a little bit away from his throat

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 21:18

"Well Evaline, I'm sorry, but I didn't see your welcome sign!" he yelled angrily and glared at her. He took a deep breath through his nose to ensure that there was no smell or other packs or demons - nothing. He smelled no-one else. Only the sweet morning. "Last time I checked, you marked your damn territory visibly, to avoid situations exactly like this one!" he snapped and eyed her. She looked dangerous, but surely he could overpower her in his wolf-form. His surprise and fear decreased with every heart beat, as he grew angrier by the second. How dare she attack him like this? He had done nothing wrong!

"So no, as a matter of fact it is not at all clear that I am near your home. At all! AT STORMING ALL!" he yelled. As she moved her spear, he saw his change. He quickly grabbed her spear with both his hands, directing it just past his neck and forcing it into the soft ground. He then quickly found his own spear, not far from his reach and pointed it toward her. He was still on the ground, but she was close enough for him to thrust the spear at her. It was an awkward position and his hold was far from ideal; but he was no longer defenseless. The tables had turned as quickly as they had been set.

"Now listen, you little b--" he stopped himself and grit his teeth. Control. He had to remain in control. "Now... Back away slowly and let's just forget this all happened." He held on to her spear with his left hand; he wouldn't be able to keep it from her like that, but he hoped she wouldn't try anything.

(I hope this is all OK - if not, let me know, and I will change it!)

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 21:42

She grinned at him, as he spoke with anger. No the did not mark their territory, cause all of them loved the smell of blood. The feeling of being alive while fighting, sure some of them died that way. But atleast they had fun while dying. She slowly tilted her head to the left, as she looked down at him. "We dont mark our territory, that way the enemies will know, when they're near us. Which would ruin the element of surprise, That and... The fact that we like the adrenaline of fighting, the smell of blood and the sound of people screaming once in a while." She send him a calm smile. She never really liked killing, nor did she find it entertaining when people screamed. It was all just part of her life, so she didn't like it, nor did she dislike it - She would properly never really care about killing anyone, unless it was a kid or an animal.
People whom would ever hurt an animal, deservered to die!
"Who cares if it's clear or not! If you.." Her voice cracked in surprise, as he pulled the spear to the side of the neck. It was a close call, it could have cut the skin deeply, making a almost fatal hit! She looked down at him in surprise, he were faster than she thought. Almost calling her a bitch, made her bite her lowerlip. "I won't back away at all, if I did that, you would get away." She jumped a bit back, despite her words.
She pulled her spear to the side, while jumping. Which would make him fall to the side, unless he would let go of it, either way, she would be a bit further away from him. "This is getting a bit funny... Do you wish to fight wolf boy!?" She said with laughter in her voice, it would be stupid to fight her. He did not know of the horror that would await him, if he won the fight, and spared her life. Nor would he survive if he didn't fight with a clear mind.

((Its cool, i like it XD))

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 22:07

The woman jumped over him, and he instantly let go of her spear. He rolled in the opposite direction which fortunately brought him close to his spear. He scrambled to his feet and raised the weapon in his hand. A smile had somehow found its way to his lips, and to his own surprise, he did nothing to undermine it. She was right - it was fun, in some sick way. "You're sick." he whispered with a frown, and finally the seriousness of the whole situation hit him. She wanted to fight him - no, she needed to fight him. Whatever controlled this woman, it was not human. There was no trace of humanity in her voice. At least not in his ears.

"So... What... You're gonna try to kill me, because I was hungry? You're crazy! You're storming crazy!" he growled and tightened his grip around the spear. What was he going to do? Kill her? He couldn't do that! That wasn't like him at all! Even if she was crazy, he would never harm a... a... A woman? Storms, are you that naive?

"I don't want to hurt you. We don't have to do this." he finally said in a calmer voice. Reluctantly he started lowering his weapon.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 22:23

He called her sick, even tho a smile had appeared on his face. She shoke her head slowly, how come people kept telling her, that she were crazy or sick. She felt totaly fine, now that she thought about it, she did have a small headache. But that weren't anything new at all. "Your calling me, sick? You're the one smiling, lets just admit, that we both find this just a little entertaining." She spoke with a calm and rather low voice, as her legs worked together to get near him. The spear was point towards the ground, as she walked towards him.
When he started growling about hunger, she stopped. If she attacked him while he was hungry, wouldn't that just mean that he was weaker, cause of the hunger? She stood staring at him for a while, thinking about his worth. "So you're hungry?" She would slam her spear in the ground and calmly walk towards him, as she pulled something from her back pocket. "Fine then." She spoke, she wouldn't stop walking towards him, even if he started pointing the spear towards her again.
She would just stop at the end and hit the spear to the side, as she reached a chicken leg wrapped in paper towards him. "Eat then.." She would never fight an unfair fight, if she would feel any kind of danger around him, she wouldn't hesitate to slice his neck with the hidden daggered. Not that she liked killing people when they didn't expect it, it would just feel cowardly. "Here, take it." She spoke with a calm voice. If he didn't trust the meat, she would pull some of the meat from the bone and eat it, just to prove that it wasn't deadly.

((i hope its okaii?))

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 22:41

(It's fine! Totally unexpected, though, haha!)

He stared at her in disbelief. Did she seriously carry chicken around just like that. "Don't be silly! I'm not hungry for your chicken!" he said with a frown. He also doubted that such a little piece of chicken would make him feel different. She clearly didn't understand werewolves. If he was truly hungry, he wouldn't have hunted the deer with a spear - he would've torn it apart with his jaws and feasted upon it and her already.
"Thanks but no thanks." he said and took a step back. This woman was strange - in a freaky way. She made him uncomfortable and nervous; what was she up to? First she wanted to kill him, then she wanted to feed him? What does she think this is? A petting zoo?!

"Let me just take my deer and I'll be on my way." he said firmly, locking eyes with her. The tension seemed to have eased up a bit, although her strange behavior still terrified him a bit.
"Like I said... I don't want to fight you. And I don't want to take your food." he said, forcing his voice to be calm and even with a bit of kindness. Who knew how much food she had around? He studied her clothing, however he couldn't conclude whether or not she was wealthy enough to actually buy proper food. This woman... He tightened his grip around the spear, yet continuously forced himself to point it towards the ground. Don't look threatening. Don't push her.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 23:11

He talked about being hungry, but wouldnt accept her kind offer of food. Even tho it was two days old, she just kept it near her for some unknown reason for even her. She threw the chicken leg at him, as she then took another step towards him. "You talk about hunger, but won't accept food... Either you believe that you can win against me, with no food in your stomach or you lied to me?" She noticed the little uneasiness surrounding him. Was she really that weird, or scary?
She was told to be the prettiest girl in the village, but whenever she got outside the village, people mostly showed anger or hatred towards her, some just looked plainly scared at her. Could it be the clothing, every girl seemed to be showing skin nowadays, maybe she should try showing her ankels for once? or maybe her knees, Just to be a little wild.

She gazed into his eyes, with a cold expression on her face. Why would he believe that she would let him go, she opened her mouth - only to turn her head away and sneeze. "Fucking cold." She whispered for herself, she should have changed her clothes, before working in the forest. She once again turned her head towards him, while a short sniff could be heard. "Like i would let you leave with an animal that was killed in our territory! The dead animal belongs to the village of the Mixed roads!" Which was the name of the village.
A village known for the traditions. No-one other than Demons and shapeshifters were allowed in the village, then if it was a mix, they would just nod proudly. Mixed demon and shapeshifter, was rather rare and strong, if the shapeshifter could make itself into something dangerous like a dragon or tiger! It was known for the killing, they killed for love, they killed for pleasure, they killed if someone made them feel stupid. It was a village known for barbarians, and the way the men stepped on the women. People of the female gender, could only clean and bring the males pleasure, that were the way the saw every woman in the village, even outside the village.
If someone wanted to marry one of the girls, they had to fight to the death with the girl's father or brother.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 23:30

He dodged the chicken - but just barely. Who throws food?! His eyes narrowed with annoyance. "I am hungry, but I am not starving! Being hungry does not imply that I'd die without an instant meal!" he said, sounding almost offended. "It is not a lie," he said, "if everyone understands and knows what it means!" Was he truly trying to explain logic to this woman? She seemed senseless, as if she had grown up completely oblivious of the world around her. As if she had been stuck in time, while the rest of the world grew wiser, developed democracy, reason and proper etiquette. A part of him was intrigued and wanted to know more. To follow her. To learn from her. The more logical part, and probably the part that weighted survival more, wanted him to get the hell out of there.

Her sneeze startled him, making him jump a little and raise both eyebrows. Storms, he thought bitterly, she can't see you like this. She will think you're some sort of pathetic weakling! Man up, damn you! He grunted with annoyance, and listened to her logic - if you could call it logic! Finally he rolled his eyes, shook his head and accepted her 'justice'.
"Fine, woman! Evaline. Whatever. Take the animal! Your land, your game." His voice was firm and full of frustration. He rarely backed down, but some people were not easily persuaded and this woman had clearly no intention of understanding. "Bring it to the 'Mixed Roads' and tell them what a good little thief you are. I am sure they will be very proud." He grit his teeth again, forcing himself to watch his tongue. He wanted to yell at her. The blood from the dead animal lingered in the air, making his inner wolf claw and howl to get out. It made him angry. It made him edgy. And it tried to take control.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Fre 17 Jul 2015 - 23:50

She lifted her eyebrow as he spoke, she knew he wouldn't die so suddenly, just because of hunger. She just knew how weak one's body became, when you were hungry. Only feeling the hunger, the pain of the stomach growling and turning around. She hated that feeling, and she wouldn't attack someone who were sick, nor in hunger. "If you aren't hungry enough to die, then you do not need the deer." She said with a small smile on her rubin lips. Why did she find it so funny talking to this male, might be, because of his reactions. Scared, tho ready to fight for his life, not just begging for his life when seeing the weapon. Tho he still tried to get away without a fight.

Her sneezed scared him? Hmm, he might be afraid of the bacteria from the sneeze, or maybe he was just plain weakling. She giggled shortly, when she suddenly realized it, she tried to swallow the innocent giggle. Giggling in front of the enemy, what the hell was wrong with her! As he started talking, calling her a thief she walked towards him fast. "Shut your mouth Wolfy boy!" She poked his chest in anger. "You're the one on my territory, if i was letting you go with the dead deer, you'd be the thief!" The weird thing about her angry face, was the cuteness in it. Her eyes started to sparkle like the stars in the night sky, while her cheeks would poof like a chipmunk's. Her hair was hiding a bit of her face, as she just moved closer to his face. Doing her best to act tougher than before.
He was scared of her? Her angry face, should scare him more, she thought for herself, as she just moved a bit closer to his face. Not close enough to kiss him, she was not flirting at all, nor was she trying to kiss him. Right now, she tried to look dangerous!
"Do ya wanna fight or what, Wolfy boy! 'Cause i'ma hella READY!" Her voice was the same, tho a bit sweeter and the accent had changed a bit

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 18 Jul 2015 - 0:11

"The deer wasn't all for now! It's gonna last me days! Or it would've if some little girl didn't insist on taking it!" he replied angrily. Her arrogance annoyed him. She was toying with him; it was so simple, yet somehow so bothersome. What was in it for her? She could risk dying if he fought her! Why would she confront a man she didn't even know? What was she trying to prove?!

Her giggle annoyed him even more. God, he thought, now she's even laughing at you. This is horrible. As she moved closer his eyes immediately locked on the weapon in her hand. She didn't raise it. She didn't even point it at him. Astonished, he moved his gaze back to meet her eyes, as she stopped only a few inches from his face. She was shorter than him, and so, looking down into her eyes made the situation rather awkward. Mainly because he could feel her breath on his face.

"Damn it, woman, you can't claim it to be your territory if there is no indication of it! That's not how the world works! Just because you want something to be yours, doesn't mean it has to be! It's like..." he hesitated, trying to think of a good example. She was so close, it was distracting. She had a strange smell - she smelled like nature, dirt, blood yet also somehow feminine. Odd. "It's like if I say that you're my slave because you're a woman - if that's a law where I come from, does it apply to you? No! It does not! You cannot force your laws upon other like that! Not unknowingly! Not without my consent!" he replied angrily. He breathed deeply, trying to calm himself, as he felt the blood rush through his body. He almost didn't care about the deer anymore. It was about principle. God, she was beautiful. What?! He took at step back, baffled by her girly features. It was as it she was pouting. Like a child who had been denied a toy.

"I will not fight you. I have no interest in fighting you. I will gain nothing from it - either I win and let you live, so that you can stab me in the back, or I die and you prove... what? What could you possibly gain from this?"

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 18 Jul 2015 - 7:58

If that deer would last for days, wouldn't it just mean that he were alone? That would make everything so much easier. If she killed him, nobody would wonder why he didn't come home, nobody would search for him in weeks maybe months! "Little girl!?" how dared he speak of her like that, he should be grateful that she hadn't killed him yet, even tho he spoke to her, like he wanted a fight. "Im not a little girl, i'm rather tall i got muscles, big arms and a deadly stare!" None of it were true, her arms were slender, not because she was weak. Propperly cause of the body of a woman, it would always be harder to see the muscles on the womens.

She looked angrily into his eyes, as she tried being scary towards him. She would notice, that nothing worked. He just spoke and spoke and spoke, etc. Why wouldn't he be asking for his life, why didn't he try claiming stuff about rights and wrongs, thats what most of the people did. Then again, those people never really survived longer that here.
"Listen wolfy! In my village... We like fighting, we make us self invisible for the enemy, and attack when they're searching for us... The reason you can't see or smell our territory, would be 'cause of the papers, do you have a house. You properly do, if you brought a house, you would get some papers and stuff like that. Here we brought the lands, our territory stands in the papers." She moved just a little closer to him, mixing their breaths a bit.
How could he speak like that towards her? In the start, he almost trembled with fear, now he just stood there... Talking about stupid stuff, the worst part of it would properly be, that she kept talking with him about it. She sighed deeply, while taking just a few steps backwards. "We do not force the laws on anyone, we simply kill the people who gets into our territory. If the military got here, to kill us, we would see it as a fun show. Liking every minute of it!" Her voice was calm, tho a bit tired once in a while.
"I'm not low enough to stab you in the back, when you turn it towards me. Who would even dare to do that, its stupid, low, annoying and plainly weak." She pulled her hair behind her left ear as she looked up at him. "You didn't want food, fine... Then lets fight, there's nothing holding us back now." She walked towards the spear, as dizziness slowly started taking over her body. About to fall, she grabbed the nearest tree. "You know what... I'm in a good mood, you can leave... But only if you let the deer stay where it is." She spoke with a rather low voice.
Apparently she had caught a cold, stupid as she were. Which in their village of dumbasses, could get serious. They didn't have medicine, nor doctors. All they had, would be their weird ideas, that strong people never got sick enough to die. Which once again, Evaline knew didn't make sense at all.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 18 Jul 2015 - 10:57

The werewolf rolled his eyes. There was no sense in this woman! He wanted to slap her, most of all, and tell her to back down. When she acted up, claiming to be some big strong warrior, he merely rolled his eyes some more. But could it be true? Could they truly have the right to these lands? Still, you didn't just wander into other people's homes; you couldn't! They were locked! That was a way of showing ownership, wasn't it? In that sense, they ought to show ownership of their land - not just with a piece of paper, but with some marking. He grit his teeth and held his tongue. No matter what he said, she would counter it with some silly argument.

"Storms, woman! I won't fight you! I have a kid back home; if I die he'll be all alone in the world!" he growled angrily. He had given up the deer already, why was it not enough? Was fighting so important to her?
Her sudden loss of balance and obvious dizziness surprised him even more. What the... He remembered her sneeze from earlier but surely it couldn't be that bad? It had to be some trick.

"I... What?" His eyes widened. Would she finally let him go. He glared at the deer behind her; if she was sick, he could probably snatch it and run off. He considered it. "Well how fortunate! Afraid you'll sneeze during the fight?" he said with a frown. It had to be a trick. The moment he turned around she would stab him with the spear - he just knew it. And thus he didn't move an inch...

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Lør 18 Jul 2015 - 20:03

Why did she try to act so tough? She knew how easy it would be to kill this guy, but for some unknown reason, she felt like she had to act tough around him, or else... well, maybe he would make fun of her, wait what?! She looked into his rolling eyes, as her face started feeling a bit hut. Not blushing or anything, she just felt hot, light headed and maybe a bit sick right now.
Didn't he call her a sick woman before? Was it a curse, or could he see the future?
Once again he said the word Storms, what did it mean, her name were Evaline, not storm. "It's a woman's task to raise a kid, not a mans.... Where's the mother? Dead perhaps? " She sended him a smirk, as she walked towards the spear. If a kid would be all alone, wouldn't it die, or maybe get stronger? She didn't see the bad things in it. Dying, would mean being free in a different way, while getting stronger - would make the child feared by the most, which would bring respect!

She placed her hand on her face, as the dizziness took over her body. She growled at herself, feeling weak and showing weakness towards this man! He could stab her in the back right now! Tho, if he wanted to steal the deer, he would soon find out why she walked with a spear and not a sword. As he spoke with a rude voice, she turned her head towards him. "I thought you wanted to go back home, to the kid of yours... Now I'm showing sympathy, and all you're doing is testing my patience! Go or get ready to fig.." She didn't get to say anymore, before her body felt so weak, that her legs collapsed under her. Her eyes closed and her body disappeared.
Her clothing were laying in the dirt, but with a little white tail sticking out of the shirt. And a low whine could be heard, mixing with her breathe

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 18:44

"His mother left him." Rowan said dryly and moved his gaze away from the woman. "She abandoned him. He would've died if I hadn't taken him in." he said with a voice full of anger. The anger suddenly filled him, and this time it wasn't caused by this woman. He despised Jasmin for what she had done to her own son. What kind of parent would abandon their child? He wouldn't. He would never abandon Joshua. Ever. The werewolf fixed his eyes back at the woman. Evaline. Her smirk would've angered him, if he hadn't already been furious. Why was he still here?

He watched her curiously. Was she really sick? She sure looks like it. His eyes narrowed and he grunted softly. It had to be a trick. It had t-
She fell. He stared at her; not moving for a moment. Then he realised that ... she wasn't there. What the!? He slowly took a step closer, crouched down and inspected the clothing. He noticed the tail and gently poked it.
"What in the name of... By the Godess... A shapeshifter?" he mumbled softly. He hadn't expected it. At all. He actually hadn't recognised her smell at all; she could've been anything, really.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 20:06

Abandoned? How could she, a woman shouldn't be able to abandon the male, neither should the male be able to leave. Never the less, in Evaline's head this were crazy talk. "Abandoned? So that means she's still alive. In our village, you can't abandon each other. If you get together, you stay together. It isn't harder than that, whatever the problem might be, it shouldn't cause anyone to leave." She shoke her head as she spoke with a calm voice.
"At least you kept the child, instead of giving him to the woman's family... Then again, being able to leave the person you've been with for a long time, is just crazy talk... If she cheated it would mean death, if she was raped, you should've killed the rapist. Either way, it wouldn't have been hard to work out. Slice a neck, and everything would be over." She spoke, as if it was all totally normal for her. Killing, being calm about. She pulled her hair behind her ear once again.

As the tail were poked, it moved a bit. Under the shirt, he could see something moving. She crawled out, only to collapse once again, Her eyes looked a bit up at him. God damn it! She was weak, it were easy for him to see right now and not only that. He could take the deer, and the spear to end her life. She sneezed once again in her fox form, as her head shoke again.
Her eyes were following his every move, as she stared at him, with a innocent look in the sparkeling grey eyes she had. She wouldn't die if he left, right now she were only exhausted. A bit sleep and something to eat, the she would be able to fight him without blinking. Why would she even attack him, knowing that she hadn't slept at all, oh and not to mention couldn't sleep for long the other two weeks.
In her fox form, she wasn't quiet big, she could be in a bag with her head sticking out, and had the length from the elbow to the fingertips.

((Her fox form [For at se dette link skal du være tilmeldt og logget ind.] ))

((I hope its usefull))

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 20:30

As the little creature crawled out of her clothing, the werewolf couldn't help himself. He bellowed with laughter, sat down in front of her and wiped away a tear from the corner of his eye. "Oh no, really? You must be joking." He watched the tiny animal with a grin, shaking his head in disbelief. This couldn't be. He picked up the little fox by scruff of the neck (?), turning her so he could look her in the eyes. "And you dared threaten me?" he continued, smile widening. "Adorable!" He gently put her down again, shaking his head once again. He positioned himself, so that he would sit cross-legged. He - for some reason - didn't feel like leaving now. The whole thought about Jasmin and Joshua had brought a shadow over his face. After studying the fox for a while, he sighed.

"We weren't married." he said, out of no-where, after a moment of silence. "The child is not even mine. She was with other men - she must've been unhappy. Unsatisfied." He hadn't warned her about the sudden change of the subject. He didn't even know, if she could understand him in her fox form. He knew that she probably didn't care, but he had no-one to talk to about this. No-one would listen.
"I wanted nothing more, than to hurt her when I found out what she'd done..." he admitted, remembering the hatred that had controlled him for many days after the discovery of her lovers. "I wanted to hunt down the men and kill them all. I wanted her to watch them die." A sigh left his lips - it actually felt good to say these things. "I did none of those things. I left." How could he explain the situation with the child? It was all so strange. So... insane. "She did not want her child. She gave it to me. At random. I was just... there... If I hadn't been... Would she have left him on the streets to die? Why punish a baby for her mistake? Why did she destroy us? Why did she..." he traced off as his voice started trembling. He moved his hand to his head, shielding his eyes from her. God, but it felt good to pour it all out. Evaline was no threat now. No need to keep his guard up anymore. Why did the mere thought of Jasmin fill him with sadness? Was this the result of him finally letting the anger catch up?

(It's great! Hope it's ok he lifts her for a moment)

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 20:59

As he laughed, she turned her head a bit away. Disrespectfull, she could properly still kick his as, no doubts! Yea! Even in her fox form, she could kick his fucking wolfy ass... She didnt think anything else, before he picked her up, she swung her left paw towards him, trying to hit him. He kept laughing, and smiling?! How dared he, when she got enough energy to transform into a human again, she would beat his sorry ass! Maybe let him live, just to kick it over and over again!
She growled, tho the growl was low and rather cute. When he placed her down, she just sat in the dirt. Why didn't he attack her? Nor did he try to kill her, when he had her in his hands? She tilted her head back, as her ears pulled back. Why the fuck did he laugh, if she could kill someone, like that... She would start out as a comedian!

Angrily, she turned her head away from him. How dared he, seriously! Tho when he started talking, she turned her right ear towards her, before turning her head towards him. They weren't married? Why get a kid then, she tilted her head to the left as he explained himself. Right now it seemed to be less dangerous to be around him, if she left, a wolf could easily attack her. As long as she stayed with him, till her energy restored, she wouldn't be in any kind of danger, unless he decided to kill her.
As he spoke, she suddenly shoke her head. How could he make her unhappy, for some kind of reason, it was rather clear that he only wished for the best of whom ever he'd end up with. He didn't want to risk his life, cause of a stupid kid, that wasn't even his. Not only that, he let her leave, without killing her! Which was a big deal for Evaline.
Her tail started waving from side to side, as he started talking about hurting the woman. He should have, if he didn't want to kill her, then hurting her a bit wouldn't be so bad. Just a few punches in the stomach, maybe even cut a finger off, and she would be free, It would be a blessing, since she got to keep her life - So why not just do it.
When he talked about killing the men she apperently slept with, Evaline looked around for at stick. She picked it up with her mouth, as she started writing on the ground. She placed the stick to the side, and sat infront of him, her tail waving happily from side to side. *Do it* She wrote on the ground, as an answer to killing the men!
She sighed innocently, as he said he didn't do it. He was way too sweet, almost like candy. Her tail wrapped around her, as she looked away shaking her head slowly. When his voice suddenly started cracking, she lifted her head and stared at him. Was he crying? Slowly she stood up on all four, as she walked towards him. She tried getting a gaze of his eyes, as his hands were hiding them. It was weird? She placed her front paws on his lap, and patted his stomach. The only thing she could reach now that she were so small, she whined a bit, pulling her ears back.
Never had she seen a man cry, or at least this weak. For some reason, she felt sad... Seeing him like this, why was she feeling sad. For just almost an hour or so? She wanted to kill him, now she were feeling sorry for the stranger.

((Ofcause it is, it's sweet tho XD His kinda cute!))

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 21:24

He hadn't noticed when she had started writing - maybe because it simply looked like she was playing or maybe trying to catch a mouse. Regardless, he didn't see the words at first. After a while of sitting in silence, he rubbed his eyes, sat up straight and removed his hands. He cleared his throat. "It doesn't matter anyway." He looked at the fox, as she was poking him with her tiny paws. "That won't kill me." he said with a faint smile. Now he saw the words behind her. Do it. What? Punish Jazmin? How could he?

"I think... maybe... Maybe your world is easier. Just punch them in the face and everything is settled, right? No politeness, no empty words and no in-justice. If someone hurts you, you hurt them back, right?" he watched the fox, as if expecting her to talk. "It would be easier, I admit. But that's not how my world works." He sighed and poked her pointy ears. "All I can do to get back at her, is to ensure that her son grows up, never knowing that she ever existed." His eyes were dark. Anger. He cleared his throat again and shook his head.

"Do you always turn this fluffy when you sneeze, or was I just lucky?" he asked with a grin. "Maybe you should eat." He nodded towards the dead deer. "Get some energy so you can get better. Food will help... Would be a waste to just leave the body." he mumbled. His eyes lost focus and he simply stared out in the forest, lost in his thoughts.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 21:37

She rolled her eyes, as he said it wouldn't kill him. Like she would try killing him in this fluffy form, she might live in isolation, but she weren't all that stupid. She nodded as he spoke, as a respond for his question. Tho she would rather have him killing the dudes, that slept with his woman. But then again, he didn't seem like someone that could kill a mere human being, without regretting it.
Tho he didn't want to hurt them, talking about his world, as if she were an alien. He was a werewolf, it shouldn't be that weird, that she transformed into a weaker state. She didn't have kids, nor did she like them that much. The were disrespectful, hit everyone with the swords the father made out of wood for them, as if it were all a game. In the village all the male kids, was being taught have to fight with a sword, then the hands and in the end a spear. Tho when they got old enough, they could choose if they wanted to learn something new.
She rolled her eyes once again, she shoke her head as he asked if she always turned into a fox when she sneezed. Of cause not! How could he even ask, she merely were a bit weak at the moment. She turned her head away, when he talked about the deer, she looked towards it. Oh well, she should properly eat something, but the biggest problem would be the lack of sleep. She jumped away from him and wrote once again in the dirt. *Cook it!* She wrote, if he would get wood or maybe just cook the meat of it, she could get some sleep. Then wake up for the food, then again... Why would he, she wanted to kill him before. She sneezed once again, then shoke her body.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 22:03

He watched her curiously, with a soft smile on his lips. He often spent all the time inside at the smith, fixing horseshoes, making weapons or doing simple blacksmithing work. It had been ages since he'd last spent so much time outside - the air was refreshing and the company was somewhat exciting. Even now, he enjoyed her company more than most of the drunks that wandered around Doomsville. Odd how the world worked sometimes. When she once again started writing in the dirt, his smile widened a bit and he patiently waited for the words to form. Then he frowned. "Cook it? The deer?" He watched the dead animal. Are you seriously considering it? After everything you've been through with this woman? What if she was really sick? Could he just refuse? Surely they were close to her village and- Gods! They were close to a village of savage brutes! Any moment, some giant psychopath could jump out of the shadows and plant a spear in his heart.

"No." he said firmly and rose to his feet. "You little rat! You're trying to keep me here! You've probably got more crazy friends around this forest! You're just waiting for them to show up, aren't you! I almost fell for it! Sitting here, talking! Storms, I could've gotten myself killed just because I needed to talk!" He was clearly annoyed with this mistake. "Well guess what? Your cute little act won't work." He wouldn't be blind any longer. He wouldn't let people push him around anymore! Damn you, Jazmin! he thought angrily and walked past the fox. He kneeled at the deer and removed the rope from his belt. Trust no-one. His thoughts were full of anger. Everyone want to hurt you. He tied the deers legs together and threw it over his shoulder. It wasn't too heavy. He could easily carry it back home. He glanced at the fox sitting there shaking. Should he feel bad for leaving her here?
"Can you really blame me? You tried to kill me. Why should I trust, that while we sit here having 'heart-to-heart conversations', one of your brothers won't come and murder me?" He stared at the little creature. She was freezing, wasn't she? Why did he feel bad for her? Her strong and confident attitude had been shattered by this transformation - he had broken down before her, but hadn't she done as well? Storms. Just go, damn you! He didn't move.

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 22:25

Of cause she hoped he would cook it, it would be easier for her to get the things done. Plus, if he did, she would let him live. She nodded to herself. Yea if he made her food, would let her sleep while making it, she would not follow him, and kill him for stealing the deer. Unless he refused and left the deer, she wouldn't find him and beat his sorry ass!
Tho, it didn't go as planned. He refused and stood up, calling her a RAT! her ears pulled back and she growled at him. How dared he! Calling her a rat, everyone could see she were a fox! Her fluffy tail, the fluffy fur! Yea! How could he call her a rat, rats had no honor at all. They stole food, got into peoples houses... Wait a minut! The wolf boy were a rat, a giant rat!
He started talking about friend, yea right. She were a woman fighting along with the males, if she had friends it would be a doll made out of wood, she would have made by herself. The girls were low lifes, only created to give birth and pleasure a man, which made Evaline an outsider. She fought the men, leaded them to battle and ate like them too, of cause the men hated her!
Then again, he called her cute. Or... mostly the act, but she were suppose to be the act, which would mean - she'd be the cute one! When he started walking, she followed him with small steps. No fucking way, she wouldn't let him steal the deer, she would follow him. Get some rest, transport into a human and kill him! Yea! When he turned around and looked down at her, she pulled her ears back. If he wanted to fight now, then she couldn't do much. Tho, she wouldn't run from a fight, properly hide for it.
When he spoke, she rolled her eyes. If she tried, he wouldn't still be alive. Oh and he wouldn't get to speak that much, she sneezed once again, this time she fell over. She shoke her head, before standing up again, she walked towards him again. Like she thought, he wouldn't get away from these little paws easily!

((i hope you find her either funny or cute, cause im kind of smiling while writing this))

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Gæst Søn 19 Jul 2015 - 22:39

(I love it!!)

He stared at her. She stood there, glaring at him with wiggling ears. If she hadn't been a coldblooded vicious murder-woman, he would've probably brought her home and kept her as a pet. The big blue eyes were rather adorable, although they looked at him with anger. The sneeze knocked her off her feet, but that didn't stop the little fighter. He started at the little beast, wondering how far he could kick her. If he stepped on her, he'd probably break her back and cripple her for life. He frowned, grunted, shook his head and walked a few meters. He looked over his shoulder, only to see that she was following him. He increased the pace, moving faster through the wood - heading the direction he had come from. Fortunately he had a great sense of direction. After a minute or two he stopped and turned around. She was still following him (?).
"God, woman. What? Do you plan on chewing off my feet when I fall asleep? Go away." he said, annoyed, gently kicking some leaves and small sticks in her direction. "Shoo. Go home to your family." This time he didn't turn and walk away though. He simply watched her with cautious eyes. Was she really just that stubborn? Was she - like him - driven by principle? He sighed. "Listen, you're sick. You should go home and rest." he said more softly. What if she refused? Would she follow him home? If he lost her in Doomsville, would she survive? Had she ever seen the city before? Gods, what if she has never been out of the forest before?

Gæst
Gæst

Indlæg af Sponsoreret inhold

Sponsoreret inhold

Side 1 af 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Næste

Tilbage til toppen

- Lignende emner

Forumtilladelser:
Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum